SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Mon May 15, 2017 11:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:@realitytvfan11 Peter. I mean we've not seen the relationships yet so it's all speculation on my part but I see her relationship with Bryan being the sexy/passion type and Peter as the more intimate best friend type. And I don't think her caption's a priming to those who don't agree with her final pick, I see it as a message to her F1, even if that is Bryan. All JMO

Exactly why I think it sways toward Peter as well Smiley

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 65 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 65 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:41 pm

@ReneeM That makes me so happy because the "best friend" and "respect" part of the message sways me toward Peter as well! And I really hope she picks Peter. But if she ends up picking Bryan, then I hope he really does provide all that for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 pm

ElonM wrote:
Dessler wrote:bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Screen13

Guess who's back!!!! And I'm back just in time to announce that The Bachelorette starts in exactly ONE WEEK!!!!. Please watch every Monday night as I start my journey to find love, commitment, respect, trust, and a best friend. #thebachelorette #abc #bachelornation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIpe0FjPnb/

Love that.

Me too! The bolded is just awesome cheerleader . TO me they all say "I'm looking for my best friend" so it's pretty cliché and meaningless to me but including commitment, respect and trust makes me hopeful she feels really strongly about what she's found with someone and that she was looking for something much deeper than surface level stuff. JMO. So glad she's back and look excited and happy for the show to start. Go Rachel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Ahhhh I love that our girl is back and back with a vengeance letting us know exactly who she's looking for and clearly seems to think she's found. Here's to another happy ending. Most of these Ettes get it done, one way or another laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon May 15, 2017 11:53 pm

I hope Rachel has found and chooses who she thinks is best for her, no matter who it is.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 11:54 pm

A best friend in two months, less than 50 hours or whatever. Ok.

Respect, to me is something that Bryan would say. The word respect is thrown around a lot in my Italian background. I could see the same coming from him with his background IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 11:56 pm

She does look happy, hoping she had a fun time and found what she wanted.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Good first post and she looks really happy! Hope she found what she was looking for. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 12:01 am

She looks happy. So she must be happy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:A best friend in two months, less than 50 hours or whatever. Ok.

Respect, to me is something that Bryan would say. The word respect is thrown around a lot in my Italian background. I could see the same coming from him with his background IMO.

Time is irrelevant IMO when it comes to best friends. When I met my best friend and I don't throw that word around lightly, we knew virtually right away we were it for each other, and years later we've been best friends since. IMO you can meet someone and know right away that one way or another, you're supposed to be in each other's lives and that's what happened with us.

Also I think respect is thrown around a lot in virtually every culture. I'm Jamaican and that word is thrown around a lot too.

Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 12:02 am

Based on what Bryan said on Ellen's show, he has a problem with keeping certain things private.
However, time will tell.

jmo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:04 am

@ElonM That is why I dont see respect with him, but I will support her if it is him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz