SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Sun May 14, 2017 1:37 pm

@GuardianAngel, IG on the web is listed chronologically for both followers and following with the most recent follow at the top. On the app, it is listed based on the other accounts you follow.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Time will prove everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun May 14, 2017 2:58 pm

At this point the disappearing then reappearing link in Eric's bio could be a clue but apart from that surely all the social media numbers are more likely other people's account activity and don't really tell us anything about what order the final 3 is imo

All three of them use social media in connection with their work though which means unlike someone who doesn't there maybe more urgency to get back on so I also wonder how telling anything like that would be right now anyway.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 4:04 pm

With promos out, bios out next week and I am assuming Rachel starting to promote the show next week I am thinking they will be active on SM around than. It is interesting that they haven't jumped back so quick, could be having some downtime before all the hoopla starts maybe.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 pm

They (nick's girls) honestly do not have to be this thirsty. Like ok we get it, you're gonna be in paradise. Inevitably some of Rachel's guys will be there too. Chill.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 14, 2017 5:47 pm

I am so tired of Raven! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes She has to reference Paradise and her interest in Rachel's 'leftovers' in every single post she makes about Rachel. True friendship right there IMO!  dizzy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJ6jsbF6lL/?taken-by=ravennicolegates

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTDPAf_F1tT/?taken-by=ravennicolegates
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 6:18 pm

ughhh !! I mean, we got it the 1st time! No need to involve your grandmother in this Rolling Eyes

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 50 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 50 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 6:23 pm

And I don't know about Rachel's guys but I would not like to be called somebody's leftovers... But may be that is just me...

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 50 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 50 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun May 14, 2017 6:27 pm

It actually makes me think that the guy who said "sloppy seconds" and the girl who refers to the guys as "leftovers" would make a pretty good match in Paradise.

I mean, that would up the chances of Rachel & Peter's HEA, am I right? Hugesmile
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Lool Raven and the other girls were probably happy to be at the wrestling date to check out some of the guys. Quite early on when filming just started some already were on SM posting about who they are interested in.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:It actually makes me think that the guy who said "sloppy seconds" and the girl who refers to the guys as "leftovers" would make a pretty good match in Paradise.

I mean, that would up the chances of Rachel & Peter's HEA, am I right? Hugesmile

handwave :claphands you are right. Bryan may fit right in with Raven but can they handle each other????????? giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Carine wrote:Lool Raven and the other girls were probably happy to be at the wrestling date to check out some of the guys. Quite early on when filming just started some already were on SM posting about who they are interested in.

I noticed that neither Peter nor Bryan were on that date laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz