SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Bee Mon May 15, 2017 11:11 pm

I thought the qualities she listed were really nice and all what she has probably found. Whoever it is I'm happy for her.

Bee

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:11 pm

cookielover12 wrote:RS needs to start spilling Lol

I hope my source come true before him. giggling giggling

I love seeing how happy she looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Is the F2 for sure between Bryan and Peter?

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:24 pm

@ReneeM Who does the addition of the "best friend" part sway you towards? On the one hand, I think that the "best friend" part sways me towards Peter because they seem very natural and comfortable with each other, like they have known each other ages and are great friends. This could be the case especially if they go with the physical chemistry versus nice guy edit. On the other hand, the caption could read as a priming for those who might not agree with her final pick, which sways me towards her picking Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:26 pm

@realitytvfan11 It sways me to Peter.  I will remember Bryan on Ellen, and when Ellen said you should not have said that, when he spill the beans, she said kiss and tell to me that was disrespectful especially with the sloppy seconds comment. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon May 15, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:26 pm

@reason Interesting. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 pm

@realitytvfan11 See my post above.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 15, 2017 11:30 pm

I feel like the leads always say they want a "best friend" so her caption so doesn't really sway me one way or the other.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 11:30 pm

@realitytvfan11 Peter. I mean we've not seen the relationships yet so it's all speculation on my part but I see her relationship with Bryan being the sexy/passion type and Peter as the more intimate best friend type. And I don't think her caption's a priming to those who don't agree with her final pick, I see it as a message to her F1, even if that is Bryan. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 pm

jjjami wrote:Is the F2 for sure between Bryan and Peter?
Nope

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 15, 2017 11:33 pm

@ReneeM exactly I thought about that as well. I feel like it's leaning more towards peter going off of what we have seen imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz