SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 pm

I haven't watched yet but enjoying the discussions going on ATM yes I just had a reminder of Alex the f1 from Richie au season, she had a very stage 5 clinger edit almost the same as claudia?! IMO.. but Can anyone see Claudia as an f1 after her single date??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I haven't watched yet but enjoying the discussions going on ATM yes I just had a reminder of Alex the f1 from Richie au season, she had a very stage 5 clinger edit almost the same as claudia?! IMO.. but Can anyone see Claudia as an f1 after her single date??

no but I could not see viarni F1 after her boring park SD either

I do not think she is F1. The only possibility is if viarni leaves at F3 and he prefers the safe girl versus the wild girl. But I do not have this vibe she is F1. What a blast if I am wrong!! teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 08, 2017 9:23 pm

HEA wrote:@Karina I do not see viarni as lovely. "what is your game place, zac"... remember? and she can be very sarcastic and give the cold shower if she is unhappy. I do not see her as sweet and lovely at all. I think she is a calculating person and know exactly what she wants, play coy and shy when it suit her but no, I do not see her sweet and flowers. Another F1 (if she is) that I will totally ignore and careless if she is. Something is off for me about this girl, from the start and I cannot really put my finger on it. But that is my opinion and i am okay with that. Everyone see different and that is the beauty of the game. ;)
Yes, really hood point when explained that way I agree with you @HEA

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Karina wrote:
HEA wrote:@Karina I do not see viarni as lovely. "what is your game place, zac"... remember? and she can be very sarcastic and give the cold shower if she is unhappy. I do not see her as sweet and lovely at all. I think she is a calculating person and know exactly what she wants, play coy and shy when it suit her but no, I do not see her sweet and flowers. Another F1 (if she is) that I will totally ignore and careless if she is. Something is off for me about this girl, from the start and I cannot really put my finger on it. But that is my opinion and i am okay with that. Everyone see different and that is the beauty of the game. ;)
Yes, really hood point when explained that way I agree with you @HEA

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:26 pm

@HEA I too do not see Viarni as lovely. I see Lily for who she is. Claudia is another matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm

@reason because claudia whanted to be near zac all the time is not clingy to me. I think she was interested and fell in love very quickly with him. she was in her own world and wanted to ignore the other signs to protect her which is a very natural way to protect herself. she decided to concentrate on zac and herself. that was mentioned early on when all the girls were giving her a hard time about the kiss. she is young and made the mistake to say yes there was a kiss and all the green jealous girls came out like mosquitoes on a summer day.

We see it as viewers. the edits put her front and center because she was. zac loved her from day 1 (admitted it on ep 15). So of course he probably found a way to search her during CP either and of course the other girl he had zero interest picked on her. if he did not want her around, he would have make it so. he did not.

I think she is still young. She is ready for long long term sweetheart relationship, tuning to long proposal, turning to marriage, turning to kids. She needs love as much as she breathe. in that I agree she is dependent.

Somehow the word clingy does not sound right for me.

Let me ask something: put a different name instead of claudia... lets say viarni. would she has been called clingy? ... naaa I do not think so. It would have been everything but.

... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 pm

@HEA If she had watch the show before she knows that there will be 15 girls go but keep a check to see what is going on around her.  She has shown her jealousy also but it is not brought up.  I heard it but let it roll.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:08 pm

reason wrote:@"HEA If she had watch the show before she knows that there will be 15 girls go but keep a check to see what is going on around her.  She has shown her jealousy also but it is not brought up.  I heard it but let it roll.

:gotcha: bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Funny because I see Claudia as much more manipulating than Viarni. She knows how to play the game and she does. She uses everything she has to gain an advantage so she can spend more time with Zac. (The game with the elephants is an example. Numerous women commented that she didn't do what was instructed and as a result was picked for the SQT.) I don't fault her for trying to spend more time with him, all of them could do the same, so that is on them, but she does seem to know how to get what she wants. It doesn't make her a bad person and I still think she is very sweet, but in that respect, I see her as more manipulative then the other women.

I also think that Viarni is sweet, but less manipulative than Claudia. To me she is more shy and awkward. I'm wondering if it has to do with her illness? I know several people who have Crohn's and they always have to watch what they are eating, drinking, that they are getting enough rest, etc. It is a disease that has to be managed at all times and I know that they can be very self conscious...particularly if it is acting up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Out of all the girls left Lily is the most chill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm

reason wrote:Out of all the girls left Lily is the most chill.

I agree. I wonder if it's because both Claudia with her depression and Viarni with her Crohn's disease have some more serious issues to deal with? Viarni in particular can't go out and party like the others because it can trigger her Crohn's. She has to manage her food, liquid intake, rest, etc. It's hard to be so chill when you have to deal with all that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Sprite wrote:

Funny because I see Claudia as much more manipulating than Viarni. She knows how to play the game and she does. She uses everything she has to gain an advantage so she can spend more time with Zac. (The game with the elephants is an example. Numerous women commented that she didn't do what was instructed and as a result was picked for the SQT.) I don't fault her for trying to spend more time with him, all of them could do the same, so that is on them, but she does seem to know how to get what she wants. It doesn't make her a bad person and I still think she is very sweet, but in that respect, I see her as more manipulative then the other women.

I also think that Viarni is sweet, but less manipulative than Claudia. To me she is more shy and awkward. I'm wondering if it has to do with her illness? I know several people who have Crohn's and they always have to watch what they are eating, drinking, that they are getting enough rest, etc. It is a disease that has to be managed at all times and I know that they can be very self conscious...particularly if it is acting up.

yes. I kinda agree with you about claudia. I am not sure she is that bright if you understand my meaning but somehow I have soft spot for her. It is too young to want to end her life for a jerk. I always have soft spot for contestants who fall hard for the lead. I think it has to do that I want to see a love story and they give it to me with all the F2? versus a cold awkward who give me nothing a la Emily. In Viarni particularly, I got bored after seeing her playing with her toes and side looks. The cute became meh quickly.

Now... I have no idea who they truly are. I like the persona I see on my TV screen, I like the script the prods give me. I just like better edits girls than others. But when the reality kick in (after the finale) true personalities are rarely interesting to me as sadly a lot are confirmed to look only about fame. This is why I like NZ AU and CAN so much better, because less drama, less BS and more ordinary people put in an extraordinary context.

I do not judge people because they have a disease. It is a tragedy and I admire them but if they are jerk, they are jerk to me and I will not minimize the level or excuse them. they are. period. But I must say that I am extremely happy that the prods did not use her disease ad nauseam. Thanks Gawd for that! At least, they respected her.

at this point tonight, i lost interest. I was rooting for a persona that I thought weird and funny and free... came out she is just as ordinary as any other girl and has a mean side. You can say that I lost my pink glasses eh? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha