SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Watching the episode now and am up to the bit with Zac and Viarni's conversation on the boat. Had to write this down so I get the quotes exact.  First she says she wants to "make it to the next step".  Odd wording IMO, like it's all just a game/competition.

Then he's talking about her past relationships and she just said in PI "I'm looking for a relationship that's a bit more stable.  I just want someone that will be there for me and I can spend more time with".  Note no direct reference to Zac, just "someone".  

THEN she says "I want to be in a relationship because I miss having that person... I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ready for a relationship"  Ummm... EXCUSE ME?  So you just want to be with someone - anyone - because you miss "that person"?

That would set off massive alarms bells for me.  Don't know if it was a Freudian slip or maybe she meant to say something else, but that definitely makes it sound like she's on the rebound and just looking to "fill the void" with another relationship IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 11:38 pm

Bobette wrote:Watching the episode now and am up to the bit with Zac and Viarni's conversation on the boat. Had to write this down so I get the quotes exact.  First she says she wants to "make it to the next step".  Odd wording IMO, like it's all just a game/competition.

Then he's talking about her past relationships and she just said in PI "I'm looking for a relationship that's a bit more stable.  I just want someone that will be there for me and I can spend more time with".  Note no direct reference to Zac, just "someone".  

THEN she says "I want to be in a relationship because I miss having that person... I wouldn't be here if I wasn't ready for a relationship"  Ummm... EXCUSE ME?  So you just want to be with someone - anyone - because you miss "that person"?

That would set off massive alarms bells for me.  Don't know if it was a Freudian slip or maybe she meant to say something else, but that definitely makes it sound like she's on the rebound and just looking to "fill the void" with another relationship IMO. Suspect

I think what she is referring to in this conversation is that she wants someone to be physically present. It has been discussed between the two of them that her last two long term relationships were long distance ones and she didn't find it easy.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 11:53 pm

OK, finished the ep.  An interesting one.  IMO it seemed the theme was on Zac figuring out the best "fit" for him, as they head into the next stage of hometowns.  

Lily said near the beginning that (paraphrasing), since Zac sees something he likes in all four of them it's just about working out how each girl would fit into his life.  

He said he struggles to find anything wrong with Claudia - that he wonders if she's too good to be true - and describes his walk along the beach with V as "easy".

He then goes on to say he finds Lily's approach to life "interesting", but he's not sure quite how that would fit into his life, while Hannah would fit into his life "so easily"

Then he gives the rose to Lily, not Hannah.  This to me suggests he's not just looking for a "logical fit", but is basing his decisions more on emotion/attraction, IMO.

Re: Lily potentially sabotaging herself with the "let's get smashed" comment, I don't think it was that bad.  Her main emphasis was on being alone/away from people.

Also pretty sure the footage we saw of Zac looking "unimpressed" did not match that point of the conversation - IMO he probably responded by laughing, and they cut it out.

Still set up for Viarni F3 Claudia F2 Lily F1 IMO.

Interesting parting comment from Hannah: "You've got the most incredible woman out there and I just hope you know who she is" indicating she is referring to one of her 2 friends over the other.

I can't decide if she's motioning more towards V or Lily when she's saying this - have taken some screenshots which I'll post on the SC thread for analysis.  Keen to hear what others think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 12:22 am

Bobette wrote:OK, finished the ep.  An interesting one.  IMO it seemed the theme was on Zac figuring out the best "fit" for him, as they head into the next stage of hometowns.  

Lily said near the beginning that (paraphrasing), since Zac sees something he likes in all four of them it's just about working out how each girl would fit into his life.  

He said he struggles to find anything wrong with Claudia - that he wonders if she's too good to be true - and describes his walk along the beach with V as "easy".

He then goes on to say he finds Lily's approach to life "interesting", but he's not sure quite how that would fit into his life, while Hannah would fit into his life "so easily"

Then he gives the rose to Lily, not Hannah.  This to me suggests he's not just looking for a "logical fit", but is basing his decisions more on emotion/attraction, IMO.

Re: Lily potentially sabotaging herself with the "let's get smashed" comment, I don't think it was that bad.  Her main emphasis was on being alone/away from people.

Also pretty sure the footage we saw of Zac looking "unimpressed" did not match that point of the conversation - IMO he probably responded by laughing, and they cut it out.

Still set up for Viarni F3 Claudia F2 Lily F1 IMO.

Interesting parting comment from Hannah: "You've got the most incredible woman out there and I just hope you know who she is" indicating she is referring to one of her 2 friends over the other.

I can't decide if she's motioning more towards V or Lily when she's saying this - have taken some screenshots which I'll post on the SC thread for analysis.  Keen to hear what others think.

yes, I just replayed it and saw it very differently this very much the same as you this time. I watched the clip on the swing and it showed them in the distance still engaged in animated conversation. i really picked up that comment by Hannah this time

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 12:26 am

Finally watched man that was a boring ep.i swear it took me over 2hours to watch i had to keep pausing then going back...i think i had more fun last night when i wasn't watching and just reading the live posts....jmo

Anyway i just found Zac asking the same questions to each girl wierd, like almost forced....i cant count how many times i heard him say the same things over and over.... maybe he does need a Lily in his life to wake him up a bit?? or i do Hugesmile

i still think Viarni is his F1 unless she leaves or her HTD goes backwards?? we shall see, almost at the end now Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 09, 2017 12:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Finally watched man that was a boring ep.i swear it took me over 2hours to watch i had to keep pausing then going back...i think i had more fun last night when i wasn't watching and just reading the live posts....jmo

Anyway i just found Zac asking the same questions to each girl wierd, like almost forced....i cant count how many times i heard him say the same things over and over.... maybe he does need a Lily in his life to wake him up a bit?? or i do Hugesmile

i still think Viarni is his F1 unless she leaves or her HTD goes backwards??  we shall see, almost at the end now Smiley

ITA with everything! he just seems to be completely guarded and not falling for any of the women...he seems a tad infatuated with V and he loses his composure a bit with her but other wise he's like stiff as a sculpture and veryyyy rehearsed and canned... I have very big doubts he's falling in love with any of the women at all other than that small infatuation with V. He seems to realllly want to play it safe. I get the feeling the forcedness was something that Sarah wasn't enjoying so much with him cos he seems to have criteria and he's checking it off even how he requires the women to ask him to talk to score who is interested in him....seems like too many strings with too many puppets and no wonder he is himself feeling frustrated he keeps having the same convos or having women telling him what he wants to hear. Hannah even said during her date that day she's have to do her "best performance". All the best to him but I really do think he played it too safe or maybe he just didn't like any of the women/options and I'm only connecting the dots from seeing this episode...maybe he's cautious cos sarah left but still he'd have to know he had to take a leap and I don't believe he's been doing that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 09, 2017 12:48 am

So after watching the last episode here are my thoughts.  

This episode the edit was very interesting.

- focus on competition between two girls - Claudia & Lily they had PI's that focused on each other.  They both said things about each other and their relationship with Zac.  

- They played the game of chess which was shown right in the middle of the 2:1 date.  It showed Claudia winning "her man".  The editing isn't done by accident.  They didn't have to show this activity.  They could have shown the dinner part of Hannah & Viarni on the yacht etc.  

-  They showed Lily's comments in response to Claudia's necklace and a couple PI's from Lily no one else

- They showed Claudia's reaction to Lily and Zac on the swing and trying not to watch them and then making the comment about her getting another rose.  Which on both occasions during other CP they showed Claudia looking.  

- They also showed Lily in a PI where she makes the comment about her feelings about Viarni and Hannah leaving and hard it would be......

I noticed that the CP chats were shown in a different order then what actually happend.  Claudia asked Zac first - she was first because you hear Hannah even say you jump in there first. (not verbatim)  

I think it went Claudia first
Then Viarni asked
Then Hannah was asked by Zac
Then Lily was asked by Zac or Lily then Hannah

Because Lily's shoes being off and the placement of sitting.  

What I thought was I think Zac had Viarni and Hannah pretty close in comparison.  But, he took them on this date to figure out where his feelings fell.   He already knew he was going to Claudia's HTD and Lily's HTD.   He spoke to both them on their 1:1 dates.  

Usually the 1:1 date just before HTD is a clue of who the F1 is.  So I wouldn't place money on Viarni just yet. IMO   It just might be a Claudia / Lily show down.

Last edited by 4health on Tue May 09, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 12:50 am

emusha wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Finally watched man that was a boring ep.i swear it took me over 2hours to watch i had to keep pausing then going back...i think i had more fun last night when i wasn't watching and just reading the live posts....jmo

i still think Viarni is his F1 unless she leaves or her HTD goes backwards??  we shall see, almost at the end now Smiley

ITA with everything! he just seems to be completely guarded and not falling for any of the women...he seems a tad infatuated with V and he loses his composure a bit with her but other wise he's like stiff as a sculpture and veryyyy rehearsed and canned... I have very big doubts he's falling in love with any of the women at all other than that small infatuation with V. He seems to realllly want to play it safe. I get the feeling the forcedness was something that Sarah wasn't enjoying so much with him cos he seems to have criteria and he's checking it off even how he requires the women to ask him to talk to score who is interested in him....seems like too many strings with too many puppets and no wonder he is himself feeling frustrated he keeps having the same convos or having women telling him what he wants to hear. Hannah even said during her date that day she's have to do her "best performance". All the best to him but I really do think he played it too safe or maybe he just didn't like any of the women/options and I'm only connecting the dots from seeing this episode...maybe he's cautious cos sarah left but still he'd have to know he had to take a leap and I don't believe he's been doing that

Interesting Hannah said that Zac likes Claudia not her exact words fussing over him

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 12:58 am

@4health Thanks for that, I rewatched the programme and was amazed at what I didn't see the first time. I felt is was less over for Lily she would be in the F2 but V would be F1 now watching the body language etc Zac adores Lily the way he places his hand on her hip, pushes the hair off her face these things you do when you really care for someone that deeper connection.

I noted Hannahs parting comment about choosing the right women something like that seemed directed at V IMO and a hint not to choose Claudia Hannah has reiterated in exit interviews Claudia and Zacs bond is puzzling, that Zac likes Claudia making a fuss of him.

Yes, why, highlight the Claudia Lily thing maybe ratings not sure.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 09, 2017 1:16 am

Karina wrote:@4health Thanks for that, I rewatched the programme and was amazed at what I didn't see the first time. I felt is was less over for Lily she would be in the F2 but V would be F1 now watching the body language etc Zac adores Lily the way he places his hand on her hip, pushes the hair off her face these things you do when you really care for someone that deeper connection.

I noted Hannahs parting comment about choosing the right women something like that seemed directed at V IMO and a hint not to choose Claudia Hannah has reiterated in exit interviews Claudia and Zacs bond is puzzling, that Zac likes Claudia making a fuss of him.

@Karina maybe Hannah's exit interview is why tptb said in their advertisement (trying to find the exact veribage) the women tell all and the bachelorettes about trying to understand his final choice. The risk? or The relationship that doesn't make sense? The final 2? Just always keeping my options open LOL. I am #teamlily until the end.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 1:22 am

4health wrote:
Karina wrote:@4health Thanks for that, I rewatched the programme and was amazed at what I didn't see the first time. I felt is was less over for Lily she would be in the F2 but V would be F1 now watching the body language etc Zac adores Lily the way he places his hand on her hip, pushes the hair off her face these things you do when you really care for someone that deeper connection.

@Karina maybe Hannah's exit interview is why tptb said in their advertisement (trying to find the exact veribage) the women tell all and the bachelorettes about trying to understand his final choice.    The risk? or The relationship that doesn't make sense?  The final 2?  Just always keeping my options open LOL.  I am #teamlily until the end.  

Yes, same here beatingheart beatingheart PINKHEART

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 09, 2017 3:05 am

Just finished the episode and Hannah is really lovely and strong.  Awww, her parting speech was so sweet.  I have really enjoyed watching this season and love how on the whole the NZ version shows the ladies respecting each other much more than the US version IMO.  

I think Viarni is F1 all the way now.  Their body language was so easy and comfortable and not something that can be faked.  The home visits could alter things, but right now I think Z and V are two peas in a pod.

And Zac is a gem.  Some may find him boring.  I'll take that kind of boring any day.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha