SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 3:18 am

Zac once again brke the no kissing gCP with Viarni. Ohh he knew he was taking her to HTD and I think his cnfusin was about Hannah and Claudia.
Talk about Claudia's duplicity , didnt she say something about gettng drunk on the weekends in her intro or earlier episodes? And suddenly she is all "That is not me" when talking to Zac. scratch Zac keep wondering if she says all the right things or she is really genuine and I think she would say whatever he needs to hear to win.
Even talking about running out of mojo in the previous episode makes me believe she is just wanting to win the competition and not about Zac. She acts so smug too and yes she is a tad clingy.
And to be honest, the 3 amigos were tame and Claudia using the word "threatening" was abit OTT.
I dont know her" may simply mean she is not being real so it is difficult to know the real Claudia. Claudia is so clued in to how the show or game/ competition as she called it works she was the first to mention "top 3 ladies".
I am not a fan and never was all season. Imo

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 4:11 am

[quote="see2love"]Zac once again brke the no kissing gCP with Viarni. Ohh he knew he was taking her to HTD and I think his cnfusin was about Hannah and Claudia.
Talk about Claudia's duplicity , didnt she say something about gettng drunk on the weekends in her intro or earlier episodes? And suddenly she is all "That is not me" when talking to Zac. scratch  Zac keep wondering if she says all the right things or she is really genuine and I think she would say whatever he needs to hear to win.
Even talking about running out of mojo in the previous episode makes me believe she is just wanting to win the competition and not about Zac. She acts so smug too and yes she is a tad clingy.
And to be honest, the 3 amigos were tame and Claudia using the word "threatening" was abit OTT.
I dont know her" may simply mean she is not being real so it is difficult to know the real Claudia. Claudia is so clued in to how the show or game/ competition as she called it works she was the first to mention "top 3 ladies".
I am not a fan and never was all season. Imo[/quote]

When Hannah was going Claudia said phew final 3 or something very similar Lily just looked at her as if to say not about that it's about Zac.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 am

Just watched the latest episode. I honestly can't see anyone but Viarni as F1 at this point. Zac keeps stealing glances at her. He is like a kid in a candy store if you ask me! I haven't seen him look at any of the other girls like this. IMO, Zac is totally smitten with Viarni.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:16 am

@4health I agree with your analysis. I did not play attention in details but I will re-watch upon what you said. Thank you for giving me a new direction.

For me it was significant to see the chess game and claudia winning. However, I was upset that after such a great date with lily, she was such a B all along the episode. So now that you are talking about, it is very much possible that we had a prod oriented edits/script

something that I noticed is that often, F1 got the beach, swimming, picnic moment. Here I did not find it that much romantic but I thought it was cut big time. Most especially the crown of flowers that must have been significant in the date for her to wear. Yes she asked about age again but I am sure that it took few minutes versus the hours they spent together. I found him very affectionate but he is since the beginning with claudia. So maybe it became normal. Regarding the kiss during the cocktail, she asked and he did. he could have said no. she did not initiated the kiss physically. I do not thing it is fair to say that she jumped in his arms to be kissed. Also this necklace gift... he could have given this to Lily as it was the most romantic out of the 2 dates imo.... but it was claudia. I thought pity gift but then I wonder if we have a matilda moment gift here.... All the dates with matilda were boring from my perspective, yet she was his F1 all along.

I also need to re-listen what zac said about claudia. He has this overwhelming need to protect her.This is huge words if you think about it. Plus the too good to be true. And as I said Claudia is the only one I saw him acting like a kid (jumping up and down out of the limo). Probably more moments.

So F1 or F2... top 2 for me.

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:57 am

HEA wrote:@4health I agree with your analysis. I did not play attention in details but I will re-watch upon what you said. Thank you for giving me a new direction.

For me it was significant to see the chess game and claudia winning. However, I was upset that after such a great date with lily, she was such a B all along the episode. So now that you are talking about, it is very much possible that we had a prod oriented edits/script

something that I noticed is that often, F1 got the beach, swimming, picnic moment. Here I did not find it that much romantic but I thought it was cut big time. Most especially the crown of flowers that must have been significant in the date for her to wear. Yes she asked about age again but I am sure that it took few minutes versus the hours they spent together. I found him very affectionate but he is since the beginning with claudia. So maybe it became normal. Regarding the kiss during the cocktail, she asked and he did. he could have said no. she did not initiated the kiss physically. I do not thing it is fair to say that she jumped in his arms to be kissed. Also this necklace gift... he could have given this to Lily as it was the most romantic out of the 2 dates imo.... but it was claudia. I thought pity gift but then I wonder if we have a matilda moment gift here.... All the dates with matilda were boring from my perspective, yet she was his F1 all along.

I also need to re-listen what zac said about claudia. He has this overwhelming need to protect her.This is huge words if you think about it. Plus the too good to be true. And as I said Claudia is the only one I saw him acting like a kid (jumping up and down out of the limo). Probably more moments.

...jmo

SO you dont think Lily is the F1 anymore HEA?

Last edited by see2love on Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue May 09, 2017 11:02 am

After watching epi 15, I have to say V is F1 unless she leaves. They seem to be on the same page and he said "it was easy" with her.( & he has said this from the beginning). Zac comes off as a guy who likes easy ,simple, structured life. To me he looks like a guy who doesn't wear his heart on the sleeves either just like V. She is independent & he may be worried that she might not need him or she might get bored with him being constantly there. Its a legit concern but I think with what I have seen of V -no problem.
Listening to all what Zac has said he wants in a partner V fits the bill. His idea of adventure involves water and being on the beach & V said the same thing saying the being at the beach & in/on the water was her fave. Look at the GD she went on & listen to what he said about her.
Zac said he wants someone who is confident & he said it many times in ITMs about V as well as to her.
He has said she gives him butterflies & on their 2nd 1:1 he said they connected on a different level & it was something he couldn't describe. He lights up when she is around. Imo Zac thinks V is the most compatible with him. Easy, laid back life like a walk a beach or a day on the water. This may be boring to others but I think for Zac & V its fun!

Zac likes Claudia a lot .I don't recall hearing him say that to her but maybe in ITMs. He feels needed by her & the appeals to his protective side. He gave gifts but IIRC, Trisha from Tim's Bach Canada, got diamonds & the last 1:1 before HTD & she was F2. Crystal from NZ Bac 1 got diamonds & a dress. Actually a number of girls on Art's season got diamonds. So for me, I don't read much into the sponsors' gifts.
Sorry for the long post.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 1:24 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:@4health I agree with your analysis. I did not play attention in details but I will re-watch upon what you said. Thank you for giving me a new direction.

...jmo

SO you dont think Lily is the F1 anymore HEA?

nope, changed my mind after edits ep 15. she was edited kinda mean, she lost the chess, she proved to zac that his reality and hers would be vastly different. he likes her, admires her, probably wished he was a bit like her but reality kicked in...now edits for the F1 are never good at F3....

claudia did not have great edits too... but she won and took the king to lily

so either it is a lily/claudia or a Viarni/claudia

Viarni has more chances to be F1 if she goes top 2. If she does not, i see claudia F1 now

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm

LynnTa wrote:....

Zac likes Claudia a lot .... He feels needed by her & the appeals to his protective side....

iA and This is what rules Claudia out in my book. In his Stuff interview back in March, Zac said he is hoping for someone who lights his fire, who intrigues him so he wants to spend time with them.
For me that does not gel with how strongly protective he seems to feel towards Claudia.

So I think Claudia is least likely to be F1; I have not ruled out either Viarni or Lily yet.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/90525771/The-Bachelor-New-Zealands-Zac-Franich-talks-looks-laughter-and-public-scrutiny

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 pm

@ Aggie, in the same article Zac said his idea of an ideal date could be anything... Taking a walk, then chilling with her. Viarni got to take a walk on her 2SD with Zac. Many found that date boring. However zac says that is his ideal date. I just find it intriguing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 3:47 pm

When he said " I have just kissed Viarni, I dont know what to do, I feel like a douche and made a cringy face after the scene Claudia asked him for a kiss makes me also believe Claudia isnt F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 09, 2017 3:55 pm

I read on here somewhere that Claudia actually stole him away first or am I wrong and it was a different RC. Sorry if this is incorrect.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Episode 14 RC, not the episode 15 one.

This face
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Screen14
Source: My SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha