SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 7:36 pm

I think the group date is with hannah, viarni, lily and claudia on the yacht

there is only 2 chairs and it seems to me that Zac just walked in to see them to talk to them.

So Lily and Claudia are maybe on the other side of the yacht?

I am thinking maybe Sarah is even there or she had her date the previous date and was left home alone?

but then again it is also possible to be a 2-1... but then why do we see both hannah and viarni in their cocktail dresses? nobody would go home on this 2-1?

ETA after thoughts, Lily is not part of the GD. It may be a 3-1 with hannah, viarni and claudia

... jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 06, 2017 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Thu May 04, 2017 7:41 pm

HEA wrote:I think the group date is with hannah, viarni, lily and claudia on the yacht

there is only 2 chairs and it seems to me that Zac just walked in to see them to talk to them.

I am thinking maybe Sarah is even there or she had her date the previous date and was left home alone?

but then again it is also possible to be a 2-1... but then why do we see both hannah and viarni in their cocktail dresses? nobody would go home on this 2-1?

... jmo

Anything is possible....I was just tying the screenshots to possible events.  During Art's season F5 there was a 2:1 with Alysha and Dani fishing no rose.  I know they just did a 2:1 and someone left but during Art's season neither girl left on the 2:1.  Then at the RC both on the 2:1 got roses and were part of the F3. But of course there could be others on that date on the yacht but the preview only shows the two girls on the yacht and then two in the water which I believe would be the same date and the preview at the end of episode 13 it shows Viarni talking with Zac at the CP and there is a shot of Hannah by herself that I can't put at this CP it could be an old one and Hannah actually didn't get a rose on the yacht date. There are so many possibilities. But, what it does show is that Lily and Claudia have future screenshots

Last edited by 4health on Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 7:43 pm

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:I think the group date is with hannah, viarni, lily and claudia on the yacht

... jmo

Anything is possible....I was just tying the screenshots to possible events.  During Art's season F5 there was a 2:1 with Alysha and Dani fishing no rose.  I know they just did a 2:1 and someone left but during Art's season neither girl left on the 2:1.  Then at the RC both on the 2:1 got roses and were part of the F3.  

and you do very well! I enjoy you sorting things out!! thumbsup

I think it is okay to share all opinion and discuss it and just raising all kind of options Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri May 05, 2017 9:07 am

On the USA version, there is a rose on the GD before Hometowns but the one who doesn't receive a rose doesn't have to go right away.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Sorry I might have posted this in the wrong thread so I am posting it here.  If you need to delete or remove I am sorry.  I posted this in the Social Media thread.....

@karina I think it was you that posted that previews keep saying someone quits. Some think it's Lily? Some think it could be Sarah? The preview of the coming three weeks makes it look like Viarni. We know that at the end of that RC where Dom states that he was just informed that "?" has decided to leave is was during this RC either during a chat or was before he gave out roses? So, I will jump to say that we can rule out Lily as to the one that leaves at that RC. Why? Because we have screencaps of Lily and Zac in clothes that have not been seen yet. So, we know that she is part of another RC. Which one not sure but for sure since it states that at the end of Episode 14 & 15 combined over two evenings Zac has his F3. So Lily IMO is in the F3. All the other screencaps that we can't identifiy will tells us even more ofter these episodes. So we only have 4 episodes to go not 6 like someone posted. IMO Women Tell All is Sunday May 21st.

Also I wanted to note in a VO on episode 12? we hear Viarni say "I know I am not in the top three but it is not fun being in the bottom" I found that very interesting if she has this great connection and relationship with Zac and favorite to be F1.   I would think at this stage of the game you would at least feel a little bit of confidence. Unless she knows in her gut or something is just not right with it all and that is why she is questioning him and also herself?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Viarni questioned herself because she is always in the top three and was only surprised at her position that day. I won't take that rose ceremony too seriously because venessa and Hannah were called before V and Claudia and we all know he has more connections with them over Bell and the others. It was just for effect IMO. If you noticed, Lily was called last in episode 13, we all know that the order at this stage is to build anticipation until the F3. That's when it gets serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 7:17 pm

So I watched all the episodes again and this time I listed what I think is interesting to list. I will make a post per episode and try to not make it too long

EPISODE #1

Lily
teaser intro: white rose seen and Lily behind it alone
2nd intro video
Limo intrance (right before her arrival, tons of candles)

Viarni
1st impression rose
teaser: 1st to be seen kissing zac
1st intro video
After the chat with zac: he has the same values than me, he is not only a pretty face

Claudia
teaser: 2nd to be seen kissing zac (back), third Hannah
Limo: when Claudia propose the little game 2true1false... Zac is jumping like a little kid saying: I love to play those

Zac
Love is a 2 ways street
I believe in love at first sight, I've seen it experienced that before
out of the limo Viarni: you are really amazing VO: she is stunning. I am in awe
out of the limo Lily: you are really beautiful
out of the limo Hannah: you look beautiful VO: i am dying inside (after she said he looks stunning), she amazing.
So there were a few girls who made me a really good first impression but I wandered among the group to make sure who I was going to give the white rose

Prods

Dom: anyone's special?
Zac: mmm yeah (no name)
Prods: flash back Viarni, Lily, Taylor, Lily
Dom: Are you gonna share it?
Zac: no, I'm not gonna share (laughing)

Before Lily Limo entrance: 3 seconds of tons of candles

---

my thoughts:

Prods put a HUGE MAJOR focus on Viarni. They wanted to show to viewers that Viarni was the one to watch. However, even if I heard him saying "I am in awe"... how can we be sure that he was talking about Viarni??

I made also some SC and will post them in the right thread.

But so far, Claudia and Lily are in the shadows as well as Hannah, even if they had a great talk out of the limo. What stunned me was Zac reaction jumping up and down when Claudia proposed this little play 2truth1false. I thought that was very teeen reaction and I am thinking that this is this kind of reaction we need to focus in order to see which girl match his natural self.

... all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Fantastic work, as always @HEA!  

The connection you picked up between Lily and candles is fascinating - combined with her previewed candle-fueled date at the Sarojin (presumably in this week's episodes) that symbolism is significant, IMO.  

Fire is associated with passion, and candles with romance.  Hmmmm..... Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1105969562 :sprinklehearts
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 3:22 am

MODS I posted this in the SM thread which I think it should go here: Sorry!  
Not sure if I should delete the other post? But I am repeating this here since it is about episodes and I didn't realize I was posting in SM.

Here is what I found about the Women Tell All.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Screen36

http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/The-Bachelor-NZ-Women-Tell-tickets/artist/2369185?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

So the final rose will be given out on Sunday May 21st  
So I think the FRC will be May 21st and shown at the taping of Women Tell All, then Monday Night they will broadcast the Women Tell All
So, at the end of Monday May 8th will be down to F3.
Sunday, May 14th HTD down to F2 or no RC (I think a RC swing pic?) (Viarni HTD hug)
Monday, May 15th Fantasy Dates only two or possible all F3 then RC
Sunday, May 21st MTP/FRC
Monday, May 22nd WTA

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 10:03 am

@4health nice find! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:52 am

What are the prods trying to show us the teaser at the beginnning of episode 12:

RECAP last week

lily: yes there was a kiss
claudia: it is now 4 times that lily is being safe
Bel insecurities
zac: (allie) there is something I am really struggling with (her)
CP hannah: I'll go and interrupt

TEASER SEASON

Hannah: HELP
Viarni: what do you think, I am hard to read? Zac: A little bit, yeah
Lily: he needs to know how I feel now
VO: and sometimes the answers are not always what it seems (zoom on Viarni and TI zac saying»: she may say things what I want to hear)
VO: the strongest bond will be shattered (2-1 claudia/zac)
Lily and Zac on the boat/river and Lily VO: I am not this girl who can seat and say ILY
Zac: I just feel that our time has come to run out... claudia is seen crying
Zac: if it came to that, she would have learn a lot about herself as a person (blue dot shirt)
VO: then more hearts will be broken (back zac/lily on swing, then zoom on Hannah and the goodbye Viarni)
Dom: BIP made the decision to leave
Zac: I dunno maybe I was not listening enough
VO: new romances will emerge: top cave, Lily kissing Zac in black dress at the sajovin, then claudia kissing at sunset
Vanessa: watch out bitches... Hannah look at her and viarni is making a face of disguss
ZAC TI: she is a bit more risky than the other girls but my heart says you can't let this girl go... zoom on vanessa /saz leaving for a chat at CP
zoom on lily back and zac searching their hands (going back after their chat at CP)
Claudia: lucky little bitch

BUT TONIGHT

Claudia: he's got maybe top 2 or 3, maybe only 1 girl
corina: what the f*** am i doing here
zoom on sarah
VO: One bachelorette will question (back Bel)
Bel: I don't know if that's enough (zoom on Sarah and Viarni, then Hannah and Claudia)

I find it interesting to match the VO on top of what I see. There is a script there and messages IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 11:01 am

@HEA I stop thinking my head hurts. I will go with the flow and may the best lady shines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha