SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 4:48 am

lily is so funny cantstopl

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 15, 2017 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 am

Lily is pressuring him for an answer on how he feels. I would be crap on this show as I'd want validation all the time.

Zac gives Lily the card about staying over night and she is not happy. She is very uncomfortable.

He's a gentleman and offers just to stay late and she can decide when to tell him to get lost.

Great decision. I hate the overnight dates.

However, she still does not look happy. Oh she's crying!

Zacs concerned that there is no middle ground with them. Does he take a gamble on her?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 4:51 am

I love her to bits but whoever does the Bach NZ Twitter is driving me nuts with their poor grammar and typos all over the place. "Suppose to go down?" Come on!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 4:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:Lily is pressuring him for an answer on how he feels. I would be crap on this show as I'd want validation all the time.

Zac gives Lily the card about staying over night and she is not happy. She is very uncomfortable.

He's a gentleman and offers just to stay late and she can decide when to tell him to get lost.

Great decision. I hate the overnight dates.

However, she still does not look happy. Oh she's crying!

Zacs concerned that there is no middle ground with them. Does he take a gamble on her?

YES. Yes, he does. (IMO) thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 am

Wow - that was not what I was expecting from Lily. She was very sensitive and emotional. The tough cookie exterior has cracked.

I feel for her and it makes me like her even more. If she's F2 it's not going to be a pretty breakup. Yikes - I'm feeling anxious just thinking about it as I don't think Viarni would take it well either.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 15, 2017 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 4:55 am

THe overnights arent about sex though, why not take the opportunity to talk and se if he is for you? I know I would say yes to it. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:02 am

Viarni next.

Massive grin on Zac and he's teasing her.

Sailing. The are joking and teasing each other.

Quite deep conversation.

Now at winery. Zac says he's looking forward to being completely honest. Viarni says it's hard because he can't say how he feels and if she lets it all out there are no guarantees.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:06 am

Katiebelle wrote:Viarni next.

Massive grin on Zac and he's teasing her.

Sailing. The are joking and teasing each other.

Quite deep conversation.

Now at winery. Zac says he's looking forward to being completely honest. Viarni says it's hard because he can't say how he feels and if she lets it all out there are no guarantees.

whats the convo about????? tyia Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:08 am

i love these girls!

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 5:09 am

If it keeps going well with V. at the LCD and MTP I will definitely change my mind about F1 laugh out loud.

It must be tough on all the girls at this point. Geez these shows.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:10 am

OMG the house that Zac takes her to is AMAZING!

Talking on the couch.

He hands her the card. But again he offers to just stay until she kicks him out.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha