SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:45 am

Thank you @Katiebelle; I really enjoy reading your liveblogs yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:46 am

Katiebelle wrote:Claudia is crying and asks why.

He's at a loss and says nothing. Finally says he's going off his gut and is so so sorry. Poor guy - he is really struggling with getting rid of the girls.

She is devastated and says she is blindsided.

Preview looks good!

Looks like his mother has a definitive favourite girl. Can't tell who it is.

Lily is wearing black and Viarni is wearing a strapless dress as all we can see is her shoulders.

They also showed a bit with Zac and Lily standing on the top of a rocky hill.

imo i think whoever is the mums fave is usually f2 correct??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 5:47 am

Katiebelle wrote:Claudia is crying and asks why.

He's at a loss and says nothing. Finally says he's going off his gut and is so so sorry. Poor guy - he is really struggling with getting rid of the girls.

She is devastated and says she is blindsided.

Preview looks good!

Looks like his mother has a definitive favourite girl. Can't tell who it is.

Lily is wearing black and Viarni is wearing a strapless dress as all we can see is her shoulders.

They also showed a bit with Zac and Lily standing on the top of a rocky hill.

Are you talking about final rose dresses?
OMG here we go with the black thing again.
I don't remember for NZ but for AuS it's definitely a give away

Thanks so much @Katibelle. I'm doing boring stuff at work this morning so thank you for your updates
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:49 am

can't wait to watch. thanks @katiebelle thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:52 am

All I can say is, if Lily was that upset, and basically said (from what I can gather without having watched the ep) "if it's not me then cut my throat now", and he still takes her through, if she's not F1 then he's a big meanie.  

He could have taken Claudia who yes would also have taken it hard but didn't specifically say: "If it ain't me, don't take me."  It's almost like, by taking her through, he's pretty much implied to her that she's F1, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 5:55 am

Bobette wrote:All I can say is, if Lily was that upset, and basically said (from what I can gather without having watched the ep) "if it's not me then cut my throat now", and he still takes her through, if she's not F1 then he's a big meanie.  

He could have taken Claudia who yes would also have taken it hard but didn't specifically say: "If it ain't me, don't take me."  It's almost like, by taking her through, he's pretty much implied to her that she's F1, IMO.

So with you, Lily was utterly incredible the others do not compare even my partner was saying wow that girl is so 'wise' she is invested. But his Mum may not like her

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 5:59 am

Katiebelle wrote:Sorry - can't be bother posting Claudia's date. Just wish she'd wear a bra though. We are seeing way too much boobage in the gap in her top.

Oh I know why show so much leave some mystery

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 6:05 am

Just watched it and the smoldering chemistry is with Lily she is a very insightful, deep person. She cried such real raw emotion. He is like a kid in a candy store with Viarni he can see a future with both of them does he want something safe and lovely or take the risk and have something beyond amazing or maybe nothing. I wonder who his mother is not so happy about that could be the deal breaker. The women were so supportive and nurturing towards Claudia they understood her pain.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 15, 2017 6:16 am

Don't know how to bring this over, but there was a comparison in The Bachelor AU threat  last year regarding the color of the dresses at the F3 RC.

The girl wearing the black dress ended up being the F1!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3777p240-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers-2

So this would indicate it is Lily!

Don't know about the previous New Zealand seasons.

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 15, 2017 6:22 am

Katiebelle wrote:I have to go back and watch him handing over the cards again.

As I kinda got the impression that he was hoping that Lily was going to say yes but once he saw that she was upset that was when he offered to just stay late.

With Viarni he offered straight after he handed her the card.

It could be just the editing though. I'll be interesting in what you all think.

I thought how he handled the card thing with the three was interesting. To me, he seemed pretty keen for he and Lily to stay for as long as Lily wanted. (She'd already said, I think, in her beautiful Lily way, how you can have all of this, gesturing towards herself, but not while there are still 2 others, because that would be so - words that said in Lily's unique way - that it would so not right)

Whereas with both Viarni and Claudia I felt like he was a bit more encouraging of them to leave - by emphasising he was not comfortable with overnight stay. So on this point I thought I could put a tick in lily's column on my spreadsheet.

However my heart is 100% Team Lily (most especially when my head is saying Vee...) so no one should trust what I say!

ps - aside - - completely different subject - if you remember when Hannah left and was telling Zac he had a wonderful 'woman'... it sounded singular. I've listened a few times and i am sure she is meaning to say women plural. in kiwi, the two words are almost the same in pronunciation.

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha