SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 5:26 am

OMGsh!! cantstopl
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:26 am

Mmmm.. This is interesting. He didn't offer the same deal to Claudia. However, she suggests that they stay up late but sleep in separate rooms.

Also Lily did say something later to Zac that I missed as one of my kids interrupted me to ask where something right in front of their noses was. So she might have said please stay or go. I'll have to go back and watch that bit again.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:27 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Sorry I was so busy watching that I forgot to post. It was all about not being able to say how you really feel and how hard it was with still three girls left.

The other thing that TPTB are emphasising is that Lily is the risky choice and Virani is the safe choice.

This has been a persistent theme all along and I really can't see them framing it this way unless he chooses Lily.  Otherwise he looks like a wimp, IMO.  Taking a chance on love is one of the shows' main catchphrases.  E.g. The Canadian Bachelor Casting Call in January: "Calling All Canadian Singles! Put down the dating apps and take a chance on IRL love with open casting calls for The Bachelor Canada..."  

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/announcing-bachelor-canada-casting-tour

I wouldn't put that pass them my dear.
Those producers don't care about consistency in their story.
Most perfect example is the latest bachette can.
But hey they can prove me wrong here. You never know.

You make an excellent point, @djogbenyuie. The ending I constructed in my head for Bachette Can was way more neat and satisfying than the one that played out on the show. thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 am

Katiebelle wrote:Mmmm.. This is interesting. He didn't offer the same deal to Claudia. However, she suggests that they stay up late but sleep in separate rooms.

Also Lily did say something later to Zac that I missed as one of my kids interrupted me to ask where something right in front of their noses was. So she might have said please stay or go. I'll have to go back and watch that bit again.

Do you think he'll get $20 and an icypole for babysitting her all that time? thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 am

Oh - Zac turns her down! And says he doesn't feel comfortable staying the night. It's awkward!

Even if we didn't see the spoiler it's so obvious that she is going home.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:32 am

Katiebelle wrote:Oh - Zac turns her down! And says he doesn't feel comfortable staying the night. It's awkward!

ok so he said no to claudia for overnight,,he said he wont stay the night with viarni but didnt say anything to lily???im confused but did he just give away his f1 with that ??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:34 am

RC.

They all look nervous.

First rose

Lily - does the F1 usually get called first at the F3 RC?

Viarni - oh he did a little smile and then stopped himself!

This is so confusing!!!!!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 am

pls tell me we have scaps for the FRC in the previews!!!! Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 am

I may be wrong but I think F2 is usually called first at F3 ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 5:40 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 am

Claudia is crying and asks why.

He's at a loss and says nothing. Finally says he's going off his gut and is so so sorry. Poor guy - he is really struggling with getting rid of the girls.

She is devastated and says she is blindsided.

Preview looks good!

Looks like his mother has a definitive favourite girl. Can't tell who it is.

Lily is wearing black and Viarni is wearing a strapless dress as all we can see is her shoulders.

They also showed a bit with Zac and Lily standing on the top of a rocky hill.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 5:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Oh - Zac turns her down! And says he doesn't feel comfortable staying the night. It's awkward!

ok so he said no to claudia for overnight,,he said he wont stay the night with viarni but didnt say anything to lily???im confused but did he just give away his f1 with that ??????

If the dates order was totally different IRL I would definitely think it means something.
Otherwise for me it's just him not wanting same reaction he got with lily with v and he said directly not overnight or maybe he wanted even playground for both F2.
Me thinking he is playing the fair card in his mind and most probably because his decision is not set in stone yet.

For claudia we all know what it meant now.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha