SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Just like another bachelor that got eliminated during double elimination.

So obvious this was going to happen tonight for Nick. I feel bad for Nancy. She deserves to be there instead of Bonner.

It's so obvious what the judges want. All season long, not just this season but every season. Sorry I'm not rooting for someone who's danced for years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beagle Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

They wanted David in the F4, they're going to get David in the F4. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Now that Nick is gone, all my votes are going to Rashad. I felt bad, I don't think Nancy should have gone home, but that's the show for you. IMO, Bonner and David should have gone home. I am a Bachelor fan, so I am probably completely biased about Nick! I don't understand all the fans for Bonner. I was surprised he beat Nick in the fan vote in the dance-off!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Beagle wrote:They wanted David in the F4, they're going to get David in the F4. Rolling Eyes

I agree! Although I am a huge Cubs fan since I live in a suburb of Chicago, so I do like David. I would have rather had Nick stay tonight, but I want David to stay over Bonner next week!

How many more weeks are there of this show? 2 weeks? I really want Rashad to win now!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Beagle wrote:They wanted David in the F4, they're going to get David in the F4. Rolling Eyes

I am fine wth that a long I out f4. He is better than Bonner and has a huge fan base. Heather should have been there but due to lack of fan votes she is out.

But the final 3 need to be Normani, Rshad and Smone. I hope Simone or Rashad win.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 01, 2017 11:26 pm

David seems like such a great guy but honestly he can not dance. If he is in the top 4 I will be shocked.affraid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Rolly wrote:

David seems like such a great guy but honestly he can not dance. If he is in the top 4 I will be shocked.affraid

He is better than Bonner who is the other option to make F4. So at this point I hope he makes it then leaves at F4. He shouldn't be there but deserves it more than Bonner. All imho.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

beader wrote:Free on Monday nights now!!  

Silver lining!!! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Rolly wrote:

He is better than Bonner who is the other option to make F4.  So at this point I hope he makes it then leaves at F4.  He shouldn't be there but deserves it more than Bonner.  All imho.
I think Bonner and a David should both be gone.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Rolly wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Rolly wrote:

He is better than Bonner who is the other option to make F4.  So at this point I hope he makes it then leaves at F4.  He shouldn't be there but deserves it more than Bonner.  All imho.
I think Bonner and a David should both be gone.JMO
Agreed! But since they are still there Bonner should go next week and David the following. Then I hope either Simone or Rashad win it all.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
beader wrote:Free on Monday nights now!!  

Silver lining!!! bestbud!

Me too!!!   I haven't watched DWTS for a number of years because of the obvious bias by the judges.  I just cringe when they fawn all over some who are either ringers or can't dance at all!!   I only watched this season for Nick!!  What a shame, I used to LOVE this show. Of course, that was back when it really was about people learning how to dance and getting better each week!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 12:05 am

Me watching Normani get the 1st perfect score of the season AND Nick going home the same night:
DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 10010
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake