SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 10:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Me watching Normani get the 1st perfect score of the season AND Nick going home the same night:

Eh... Normani got 'her' 1st perfect score of the season. 'The' 1st perfect score of the season went to Heather last week.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Mon May 01, 2017 10:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:Me watching Normani get the 1st perfect score of the season AND Nick going home the same night:
DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 10010
Source

laugh out loud Praying

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 01, 2017 10:18 pm

coolangel wrote:

Eh... Normani got 'her' 1st perfect score of the season. 'The' 1st perfect score of the season went to Heather last week.

I stand corrected. Either way, talent wins this week IMO.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 White10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 10:20 pm

George1218 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
beader wrote:Free on Monday nights now!!  

Silver lining!!! bestbud!

Me too!!!   I haven't watched DWTS for a number of years because of the obvious bias by the judges.  I just cringe when they fawn all over some who are either ringers or can't dance at all!!   I only watched this season for Nick!!  What a shame, I used to LOVE this show. Of course, that was back when it really was about people learning how to dance and getting better each week!

word I only watched for Nick as well. I can't even remember the last time I watched this show it's been so long. IMO Nick was a much better dancer than David and Bonner but I am satisfied he got a chance to shine and make some great memories and friends along the way. Nick did great and should be very proud IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Awwww, I'm convinced it wasn't Bonner being better because everyone can see that just wasn't the case, IMO. David's personality may have won a few over, but he wasn't a better dancer either.  LOL, me thinks it was the voting by fans of anyone and everyone who exited before Vanessa on Nick's season voting for Bonner. No way he's that popular! A busy bunch to be sure! At least I don't have to suffer through Bruno or any of the judges for another Monday. There is a silver lining.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Nick and Nancy were better dancers than David and Bonner imo. The judges finally got their way with Nick. They picked at him and underscored him from the beginning for the most part. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Heather was a better dancer than Nick and he was there longer than her ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Heather was a professional dancer and a better dancer than everyone else on the show based on that criteria and should have never been on the show in the first place because of that IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Heather actually wasn't better than everyone IMO because my girlie Normani consistently outperformed her & IMO Normani actually should've gotten the first perfect score two weeks but Len had to ruin it. & again last week, but Len ruined it again. When I pointed out that Heather shouldn't have been gone last week because she's better than Bonner & Nick, the argument was that it's about votes. It's the same this week IMO, Nick's gone & it's about votes, Nancy's also a better dancer than Bonner and she's gone. The reason IMO Nick going home this week was predictable is because out of everyone that was left, he & Nancy had the weakest fan base. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

How does Nick rank among the Bachelors? Who lasted longer between Jake, Sean, Chris, and Nick... anyone else who did it?

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 11:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Awwww, I'm convinced it wasn't Bonner being better because everyone can see that just wasn't the case, IMO. David's personality may have won a few over, but he wasn't a better dancer either.  LOL, me thinks it was the voting by fans of anyone and everyone who exited before Vanessa on Nick's season voting for Bonner. No way he's that popular! A busy bunch to be sure! At least I don't have to suffer through Bruno or any of the judges for another Monday. There is a silver lining.

Bonner is very popular with the core demographic of this show IMO. He fits perfectly in the demo IMO. I know SM doesn't say the whole story but if you look at the overwhelming positive comments on FB, the likes/comments on his pics on DWTS IG, it's no surprise that he is knocking out better dancers than him IMO.

As for David, the rain gods are determined to keep him on the show IMO. This was from tonight. I can only guess which good dancer is going to go next since Bonner and David are not going anywhere till Final 4 atleast IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 11:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:How does Nick rank among the Bachelors? Who lasted longer between Jake, Sean, Chris, and Nick... anyone else who did it?

Jake was 7th. Sean was 6th. Chris was 5th and since Nick was in a double elimination without the order announced, he will be considered 6th.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake