SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Normani's two dances left me underwhelmed this week.  Her freestyle was no more challenging that David's IMO.  All my votes went to Rashad, I am hoping for an awesome freestyle.

I am hoping for Rashad to win, but David would be okay, I feel Normani has been shoved down my throat.  If she wins it will be one of my biggest disappointments next to Nicole S over Evan.

That is who she reminds me of....Nicole S. She started off with 9's and kept right on going. Normani is the same to me.

Normani is much more likeable than Nicole S, even Derek couldn't stand her, but yeah, I will be as disappointed. Rashad was amazing tonight and she was just okay.

Very sad about Manchester.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

And that ladies and gentleman is how a freestyle is done. That was really good and very enjoyable...much more so than Normani's. In fact, I preferred both the men's dances to hers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon May 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Prayers for Manchester tonight.

Based on what you all have reported, I can't wait to watch this finale. I'm rooting for Rashad!!!!!!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 pm

didn't Derek and Nicole low-key date? Maybe I'm mixing her up

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:didn't Derek and Nicole low-key date? Maybe I'm mixing her up

No, Derek could barely stand Nicole, he low key dated Shannon Elizabeth. After Nicole won, one of the morning shows said it was hard to tell who the pro and who the celebrity was and Derek said no. He got annoyed with her all season, she would be thinking about lighting and camera angles instead of just the dance. It was so obvious to me that if she could be doing that during practice she had no right to be on the show.

Normani is much more likeable than her, but the judges have been as unfairly pro-Normani as they were pro-Nicole.

I think Normani is a great girl, but I don't feel for her on this show if that makes sense. I dislike Nicole S, so much I don't watch shows she is on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 23, 2017 12:25 am

Nicole S is a big part of why I seldom watch the show anymore. I know a lot of people have some dance experience but she had that and choreography in her past. It wasn't fair to the rest that season imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue May 23, 2017 1:57 am

All my votes have been going to Rashad since Nick has been gone! So hoping he wins tomorrow!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 23, 2017 2:31 am

My heart is with David but my votes went to Rashad. I'd be ecstatic if either could pull out the win.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 23, 2017 3:02 am

^^ Ditto! Perfect partners for Emma or Lindsay to win their 1st trophies with. imo. Smiley

Rashad killed it in his freestyle! David's made me smile! Expected more from Normani.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 8367-910 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 I_got_13 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 am

David's freestyle was fun!

Normani's freestyle was beautiful!

Rashad's freestyle was the best by far!!!!!!

All my votes went to Rashad - he has zero prior dance experience, he's shown the most improvement, was probably not bolstered as much by fans, and depending on tonight's performance, deserves the win!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 pm

For me, DWTS has always been about a non-performer learning how to dance, rewarding that growth and seeing their excellence shine. That's the reason I want Rashad to win even though I grew to like both Normani and David and will be happy for them if they win.

Even without years of performance experience, Rashad gave the female ringers a run for their money IMO. His freestyle last night was one of the best on the show IMO. Rashad, Bring it home! cheerleader cheerleader

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Yes!!! Just glad Normani won't win.  Go non-ringers!  I will be happy with either one!

ERA YES!! So glad he won!!
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake