SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 1:49 am

I won't keep watching now that Nick is gone but out of the remaining dancers I hope Rashad wins.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 02, 2017 2:29 am

While technically Nick was better than David and Bonner, he didn't project his personality. David does that in spades and I have said no one has more fun than David on the dance floor. I think Bonner connects better with his partner than Nick did with Sharna. At times, I felt that Nick was going through the motions, even though he technically was very good.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 2:36 am

for me it really is between Normandi and Rashad this season though I doubt Rashad has the fanbase to take it all...
That tango Normandi did was fire!...as was her Mulan piece
And the contemporary piece Rashad did during most memorable year still seared in my memory it was incredibly touching
Not impressed that much by Simone cos of what Mandy said - she really doesn't seem to emotionally connect with the dance or her partner or perform her dances with an expressiveness...imo.
Don't see the others as real contenders atm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 am

I may be only person content with tonight's eliminations. Are there worse dancers left in the competition! Yes. Nancy is very icy IMO and didn't connect with the audience. She also came across as whiny and unappreciative. And well, Nick is Nick.

It was interesting to see the audience scores. It said a lot.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 3:04 am

One thing that has been said about Nick by his coaches, the judges, his partner and now by his fellow dancers is that he is a hard worker. That Nick's nickname is Mr. Commitment says it all, imo. He should be proud.  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue May 02, 2017 6:10 am

I never thought Nick quite got the stiffness out of his body. Nevertheless he did well for the time he was on the show, and ended up proving something else to himself. Now he and Vanessa can pick up where they left off, plus whatever money he might have earned on the show never hurts. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 02, 2017 8:18 am

coolangel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:How does Nick rank among the Bachelors? Who lasted longer between Jake, Sean, Chris, and Nick... anyone else who did it?

Jake was 7th. Sean was 6th. Chris was 5th and since Nick was in a double elimination without the order announced, he will be considered 6th.

Thanks. I expected Nick to do about as well as Sean.

lipsis wrote:I may be only person content with tonight's eliminations. Are there worse dancers left in the competition! Yes. Nancy is very icy IMO and didn't connect with the audience. She also came across as whiny and unappreciative. And well, Nick is Nick.

It was interesting to see the audience scores. It said a lot.

*whispers* There's more of us.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue May 02, 2017 11:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Heather was a professional dancer and a better dancer than everyone else on the show based on that criteria and should have never been on the show in the first place because of that IMO.

Totally agree, professional dancers of any type should not be on this show, IMO. I don't understand the negativity towards Nick on DWTS - he was, per MANY comments from others still on the show, an extremely hard worker, well liked and improved every week!

Oh well, I can't wait to see what is next for Nick and Vanessa. ALSO - MY MONDAY NIGHTS ARE NOW FREE!!! DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1710264613 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1710264613 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1710264613
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 11:35 am

IMO Nick on DWTS never shrugged off his stiffness. Yes, he improved but I see him on par with Bonner and David tbh What those two have that Nick doesn't have (and Nancy doesn't either) is to "entertain" on stage and to really draw the audience into the experience and the moment.  Bonner has it less than David so I think he'll be next to go.

It is very obvious when you watch Nick that he's super in his head and not "connecting" - his best was when he played Pinnochio cos he really got into it...

I think he left at the time that was right compared to the other competitors on the season imo. We know this show is about audience appeal and I don't think there's much of that with Nick on dwts...of the others left - all of them have a storyline that the audience could really connect to imo. He did very very well for the skill level he started - maybe he overestimated his abilities a tad... giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Nick was never going to win the MBT, that's a given. However, for someone to get out there every Monday with zero dancing experience, in front of live TV, not to mention the gruelling schedule, IMO shows he wasn't worried about his capabilities, but taking a chance, for the experience, leaving no what if's, which is pretty much what I've seen him do the last three years. If he didn't take the risks that he has taken, he wouldn't have been on four shows, plus DWTS.

Good luck the rest of the way to everyone's favourites.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 02, 2017 1:16 pm

I think Nick did a great job. I am proud of him.
I am rooting for Rashad now.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 02, 2017 1:41 pm

I think Nick did a great job too. He was humble and hard working. I thought I heard an interview where he was surprised he got this far. In my opinion, David and Bonner should have been the ones to go, and Nick next week, based on talent. I think Heather may have won it all if she wasn't eliminated, and feel she should have never been on in the first place.

I don't get Bonner's appeal or how fans have voted for him since his fan base would seem so small. My feeling is that they are voting more for Sharna than Bonner. David has a bubbly personality and can see how he would have a bigger fan base.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+42
Cila51290
stuckinsc
mtnlvr55
mizzoufan
pikake