SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by umngirl Fri May 12, 2017 2:02 pm

A Friday afternoon news dump would be fitting.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 12, 2017 2:06 pm

If RS is saying social media makes it obvious, well, in her last 35 pictures, Lauren has posted two with Ben laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If RS is saying social media makes it obvious, well, in her last 35 pictures, Lauren has posted two with Ben laugh out loud
I thought he meant following his social media, which isn't that helpful considering he (rightly probably) gives everyone no chance of survival laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If RS is saying social media makes it obvious, well, in her last 35 pictures, Lauren has posted two with Ben laugh out loud

Understandable though. In order to take pictures together, it would require them to actually, you know, be in each other's presence laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri May 12, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm just so confused by this. If this is the case, Ben just posted that tribute to Lauren about getting bullied. SM is a huge mind f*ck for me! If I was on the rocks with my BF, I sure as hell wouldn't be flaunting him on my SM.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 12, 2017 2:33 pm

If you're going to spend a year and a half together, you obviously care about that person. If Ben and Lauren break up, that doesn't mean he was okay with people trashing someone he cares about.

You can care and have love for someone, but that doesn't mean you're right for each other in a romantic relationship. I can still see him posting that picture even though he knew things were bad again. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 12, 2017 2:37 pm

I made an earlier post about how I think Ben isn't the one wanting it to end IMO. He's the one who's made posts. She hasn't. Last post of just the two of them was March 30th. Go back to her 2016 posts, she was very vocal about her love for him then.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but didn't Ben say he was the one being broken up with in his relationships? Not the one doing the breaking up. And then there's the whole unlovable thing...he was more invested in the relationships than the other person was. I think that's what he said at least.

Last edited by hannah.e. on Fri May 12, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri May 12, 2017 2:39 pm

^ true, I guess it's a different perspective. My life vs her life on SM has a whirlwind of differences laugh out loud yes I think *if* they are the couple that has broken up they will just say they grew apart but have mutual love for eachother. I do think they're trying / have been trying though:

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 pm

I think they've tried to an extent. Ben works full time, got promoted at his job, his job makes him travel sometimes. Since the beginning of the year I would say their schedules have been opposite a lot. Lauren was in Denver doing whatever (was hardly on social media for days)..while Ben was in Florida for work. IMO it would have been nice to see her join him like she did last year. If you love someone, miss someone, notice the routine happening...I'd imagine people would prioritize.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Sprite wrote:I get Ben and Lauren. They seem to be just a matter of time. The Disney special they were hosting had to be gotten out of the way and most likely they will wait until Rachel's season starts airing, but who are/is the other(s)? Out of these:

Nick and Vanessa ... seem solid
Kaitlyn and Shawn ... seem solid
JoJo and Jordan ... seem solid

The married couples all seem good ... Sean and Catherine, Des and Chris, Ashley and JP, Jason and Molly, Trista and Ryan.

Then the ones who got together on BP or BIP ... Tanner and Jade, Holly and Blake?

Or others that got together as part of Bachelor Nation ... Chris and Payton, Jesse and Anne, Becca and Robert and I know there are others that I am forgetting.

I guess Becca and Robert are the other one likely.
Sorry mods. I don't know where to post this discussion. Please feel free to move.

Can I just marvel at your ability to recall all this info in one breath?! wow
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 pm

I may be wrong because I didn't check this myself but I read that Lauren and Ben unfollowed each other. Again, did not check this myself.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 12, 2017 3:00 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I may be wrong because I didn't check this myself but I read that Lauren and Ben unfollowed each other.  Again, did not check this myself.

No, they're still following each other

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland