SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by limoncello Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 am

Lauren is beautiful, but modelling should not be her cup of tea. These pics do no justice. Sigh, I feel disappointed when people don't listen to my advice Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 57 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu May 18, 2017 6:48 am

^^^
I think those shots are very tasteless & uncomfortable to see. Mainly because I hv thought every time I see Lauren that she looks far too thin & seemed to be getting thinner towards the unhealthy look for the past year.
Jmo.
I am glad to hear they split as it might give them both the chance to be happy & work on themselves before they go into a relationship again.
Watching HEA actually shocked me by how tacky, superficial and faked it all was. Remember the sperm sample episode, yuck.
For any couple to sell their 'true love' in such a way rang alarm bells for me. No matter how much the premise of HEA and the way it was edited might hv been controlled by ABC the way both of them came across in word & deed cd not be faked. I was shocked how unintelligent both seemed, how arrogant and dismissive of Lauren at times that Ben seemed. Also how vaccuous , image obssessed & immature Lauren was.
I hope they find their sense of self again after all this. I also hope they avoid the bach world for the next few years for their own good. Unlikely but possible.

All jmho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Lauren and Her BFF Amanda together in California .

http://people.com/style/lauren-bushnell-modeling-photos/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle

Wow. Whoa. Yikes. These are not good modeling photos. Her spread legs. The dead eyes. She is way too skinny. Sorry, but she is. She looks sickly to me. There, I said it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 11:25 am

I could not help but make a comparison to perdue boneless chicken thighs. I will never look at chicken the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 18, 2017 11:38 am

laugh out loud @Kashathediva

I don't care for them either but good for her if that's what she wants.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I could not help but make a comparison to perdue boneless chicken thighs. I will never look at chicken the same.

LOL, Kasha.  The thigh meat actually has some substance to it.  She looks more like boneless chicken legs.  She looks almost emaciated.  JMHO
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu May 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Is there such a thing as meatless chicken bones?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu May 18, 2017 3:50 pm

The breakup reminded me of the old pictures at the beginning of their relationship. I found her so cute and much more approachable then! Now that I look at the recent one I see a different person, it's such a shame. I guess it's her life and her business.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Newto wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I could not help but make a comparison to perdue boneless chicken thighs. I will never look at chicken the same.

LOL, Kasha.  The thigh meat actually has some substance to it.  She looks more like boneless chicken legs.  She looks almost emaciated.  JMHO

ETA:  Sorry, everyone, I meant skinless chicken legs  .  Mea culpa!! duh
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu May 18, 2017 5:10 pm

So does this bring the grand total of successful Bachelors who are still with their F1 to 2 people- Sean & Nick.
Hv I fogotten someone?
Ben was the golden boy of the franchise so I am partly amused by the fact he fell flat on his face, but partly saddened as well.
A thought I often hv about why the bachelors fail whereas the bettes succeed more- the idea of the chase. Imo men by nature/ programming are used to chasing the women and choosing one women who is 'the special one' to settle with, often someone who is in their minds out of their league or at least 'a reward' worth giving up the single life for. I'm not saying that gender roles hvnt progressed or that I agree with this approach but I believe it is still the way that a majority of men still operate.
So 'the bachelor'reverses this scenario as the man has his pick of many women chasing or at least approaching him.
Imo this very situation may result in doubts as to whether they ever pick the right girl , basically that whomever is chosen they 'got' too easily. An embarassment of riches.

I think if they hv enough of a personal belief system such as in destiny, in religion or otherwise then this can aid the chances of the bachelor marrying the f1. Obv thinking of Sean here.
In Nick's case- I am hoping that the very fact Vanessa was in fact 'hard to get' & was willing to refuse a proposal & made her doubts known will stand them in good stead.
I know it's a bit of a simple theory but something I think about.
Jmho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

People Article: Ben Higgins Reveals Details About His Split from Lauren Bushnell: 'There Was No Saving or Redemption to Be Done'

link: http://people.com/tv/ben-higgins-reveals-details-about-split-from-lauren-bushnell/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri May 19, 2017 2:50 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:So does this bring the grand total of successful Bachelors who are still with their F1 to 2 people- Sean & Nick.
Hv I fogotten someone?
Ben was the golden boy of the franchise so I am partly amused by the fact he fell flat on his face, but partly saddened as well.
A thought I often hv about why the bachelors fail whereas the bettes succeed more- the idea of the chase. Imo men by nature/ programming are used to chasing the women and choosing one women who is 'the special one' to settle with, often someone who is in their minds out of their league or at least 'a reward' worth giving up the single life for. I'm not saying that gender roles hvnt progressed or that I agree with this approach but I believe it is still the way that a majority of men still operate.
So 'the bachelor'reverses this scenario as the man has his pick of many women chasing or at least approaching him.
Imo this very situation may result in doubts as to whether they ever pick the right girl , basically that whomever is chosen they 'got' too easily. An embarassment of riches.

I think if they hv enough of a personal belief system such as in destiny, in religion or otherwise then this can aid the chances of the bachelor marrying the f1. Obv thinking of Sean here.
In Nick's case- I am hoping that the very fact Vanessa was in fact 'hard to get' & was willing to refuse a proposal & made her doubts known will stand them in good stead.
I know it's a bit of a simple theory but something I think about.
Jmho.

I agree! I've thought about this too. It's like evolution wise men are supposed to do the impressing and the chasing and will feel very rewarded and invested if they do end up "winning" and get chosen. And women have the task of choosing the best male with the puffiest feathers giggling Bachelorette has the more natural setting! Bachelors can get too wrapped up in whom they feel most attracted to and not necessarily choose the best fit in the long run. I mean, it sounds primitive, but I feel like this franchise kind of feeds on that very raw, primal dynamic. It's fascinating really.

Anyway, to bring things back on topic, though, I'm happy to see the break up has been quite peaceful so far with no low blows. Really hope it stays that way.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland