SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 pm

relaxing wrote:
LEMONADE wrote:i am so elated for miss rachel. she sounds so genuinely happy, from her tippy toes to the tip top of her head. i wanted nothing more than for rachel to find someone that is worthy of her and who can reciprocate love and care that she seems so willing, ready, and able to give. peter seems like such an awesome catch and i think he will really mellow out some of her type a personality. i really hope that RS is correct and he is not messing up like in former seasons.

i think it is a great sign that peter is not yet on social media posting, even though he is adding, following, etc. i like that he is laying low compared to other contestants like bryan who were posting their bios pretty much as soon as abc did; not that that is a bad thing by any means, but i think it may be that peter could be soaking up the moment and the privacy since these next few months will be a lot for him and miss rachel. the calm before the storm, if you will.

i hope this is really the real thing for them both. her joy in interviews so far is something that would be really difficult to fake unless you were a seasoned actor.

scrolling through peter's insta makes me like him even more. he is unapologetically a sap and softy for his niece, just like rachel is for her nephews. he's goofy and can poke fun at himself just like rachel can and does.

]i am crossing all of me that this is a final relationship for them both, and so we can all get a wedding special in a year, two, or three! :fingersarecrossed [/b]

I love your post LEMONADE.  I especially agree with the bolded.  His Instagram just took my Peter fandom to a whole other level.

He really truly is a family first guy, you can see it IMO.  And the loving captions about his dad, mom, brother and especially niece and nephew are just precious and really show his character IMO.  I think his bio including he wants a woman who is "motherly" comes from how family oriented he is and probably how much he genuinely wants that for himself at this point.  Just like Rachel.  I think they are both seriously looking for that final relationship like you said and getting going on the kiddos. :giggling JMO. I hope they found in each other their future family. PINKHEART  

Plus Rach wants someone she can talk sports with and there's no doubt from his IG sports are a favorite family bonding time. JMO.

ITA! his insta shows how important family is to him, and i think that the motherly description is more about someone being ready to have kids and being willing to be around his family and make them their own instead of it being something that could possibly be spun in a slightly negative way like if he wanted someone to care for him and stay home doing dishes or what have you. i think it is clear that rachel would make his nephews/nieces her own and i am very excited to see how he interacts with allister during their meet the parents episode and also how she interacts with his family. i am just so pumped for this season. usually i watch this show for entertainment that doesnt make me think too much to take the load off after work but i am actually invested in this season and the lead for possibly the first time

i also think it's great they both love sports! me too hehe. it can make for many fun dates and outings. cowboys and packers have some of the most loyal and outrageous nfl fans so it would be hilarious to see them trying to out-fan each other !!

i am just giddy. i love to see good people happy. i cannot contain myself, whoopsie ! the world can be such a depressing place and something like this is just fun to watch. i should probably move to the fan thread but i just had to share here with all the other people who i have been rooting with for the past few weeks i have been on this forum and who i have been agreeing with before i made an account.

all JMO
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 pm

@Carine Dont pay attention to that.  Rachel said she does not care what job he has, as long as he is passionate about it.  That is good enough for me.

Good Post @Lemonade. love every word

Last edited by reason on Thu May 18, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Funny that she is already being married off to Peter when we don't know for a fact that he won.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm

I never had the impression that Rachel wanted a man with a high powered job. Considering she studied Kinesiology and Sports Management in undergrad, it doesn't surprise me that her and Peter were able to connect on their love of sports and fitness.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 7:30 pm

@reason right, all that matters is that she is happy.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 7:32 pm

julychild wrote:Funny that she is already being married off to Peter when we don't know for a fact that he won.

IA the use of IMO or if Peter is the F1 seems to have disappeared.

Whoever Rachel is engaged to, I would hope neither one of them are in a rush to get married regardless of how old she is and how quickly she wants children.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Corinne just liked a post on instagram by bachelor.ette.spoilers spoiling that Rachel ends up choosing Peter

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:Funny that she is already being married off to Peter when we don't know for a fact that he won.

IA the use of IMO or if Peter is the F1 seems to have disappeared.

Whoever Rachel is engaged to, I would hope neither one of them are in a rush to get married regardless of how old she is and how quickly she wants children.

True how old she is or how much she wants can't be the only reason. But if they're in love and it happened quickly well why not Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 57 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 57 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Zaynab wrote:Corinne just liked a post on instagram by bachelor.ette.spoilers spoiling that Rachel ends up choosing Peter

Ugggh corinne! Why would you have to do that Rolling Eyes

Well may be she is going to like a post saying the Bryan is f1 to threw people off...

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 57 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 57 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 pm

I know, I'm scared of getting ahead of myself and becoming invested, only to have it turn out to be a foiler. @julychild I know you do social media sleuthing, is there anything you've seen that has indicated to you that Bryan could be F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:51 pm

@realitytvfan11 Bryan will not be final 1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Zaynab wrote:Corinne just liked a post on instagram by bachelor.ette.spoilers spoiling that Rachel ends up choosing Peter
I was wrong and expected maybe Alexis would slip lool well yeah maybe she can try and like other posts but saying that maybe she also liked it due to following RS.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens