SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 8:01 pm

reason wrote:@realitytvfan11 Bryan will not be final 1.  IMHO

I know. I don't think he will be either. But I was just curious if there were any social media clues picked up by others that might signal that he is F1.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 8:06 pm

@realitytvfan11 I've been following and keeping tabs. Nothing so far on his page to say he's F1, but nothing to say he isn't.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 18, 2017 8:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:@realitytvfan11 I've been following and keeping tabs. Nothing so far on his page to say he's F1, but nothing to say he isn't.

It's good that we are keeping tabs. At least, let's keep watch for the next couple of weeks and use our own sleuthing methods to confirm the spoiler. This is what I'm trying to say. Members here caught the Brad 2.0 spoiler mistake, because they kept their eyes peeled.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu May 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Due to the sensitivity of the race issue and protecting their first minority lead I don't think this is a season TPTB will mess around with an orchestrated foiler. If I were a producer on this show I'd definitely want the true F1 leaked early to help keep the backlash and controversy to a minimum. Don't feed RS bad info and let fans believe she chose a black man -- if that was wrong a lot of people would be so mad when the finale proved it wasn't true. Also, don't let the fans believe for months she chose a good guy (Peter) if she really chose the bad boy (Brian?).

Putting the true spoiler out there will, IMO, turn a flash fire into a simmer because the disapproving fans are going to have a few months to get used to it before the finale airs. The Peter spoiler won't reach everyone but it will help. 

And of course there's nothing wrong with looking for clues to confirm it's legit or not, that's part of the fun for many of us! Smiley
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 pm

terabithia wrote:snipped..Don't feed RS bad info and let fans believe she chose a black man -- if that was wrong a lot of people would be so mad when the finale proved it wasn't true. Also, don't let the fans believe for months she chose a good guy (Peter) if she really chose the bad boy (Brian?).

snipped..

I can't see how tricking people would ever please the majority of viewers if in fact Peter is the F1. TPTB will produce this show in a manner that they think will generate income. Plain and simple. I would loose all respect if they found it necessary to make exceptions. IMO everyone is the same once they signed that dotted line. No one has been immune in the past. Why should it change now. If Rachel is happy, engaged and her F1 feels the same, there should be no difference in the storyline regardless of who she chose IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 pm

julychild wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@realitytvfan11 I've been following and keeping tabs. Nothing so far on his page to say he's F1, but nothing to say he isn't.

It's good that we are keeping tabs. At least, let's keep watch for the next couple of weeks and use our own sleuthing methods to confirm the spoiler. This is what I'm trying to say. Members here caught the Brad 2.0 spoiler mistake, because they kept their eyes peeled.

Even though I believe the spoiler, I'm still keeping watch on all F3 for any indication one way or the other. I can't wait for SHV's to start.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 8:57 pm

@GuardianAngel I couldn't agree more.
No excuses, no exceptions. I think this season can well stand on it's own merits as well as any other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 8:57 pm

@julychild @ReneeM that's what it's all about. Confirming the spoiler by sleuthing!
thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:48 pm

When is Peter's birthday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:57 pm

@Jmack Mach 19 I believe the night of his first 1 on 1 with Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Do we know where Peter is right now?  Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I'm in Dallas and I swear I saw his doppelgänger today in my neighborhood out walking a dog.  I was driving or I would've snapped a photo. 

dizzy dizzy  Nah...it couldn't have been him.  scratch  Could it? scratch

Have to admit I just googled to see if either have a dog.  Definitely not Rachel's dog Copper.  It was a smaller white curly haired dog.  Does Peter have a dog?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Hahaha Peter Comments on Dean's pic giggling Well we knew he was afraid of heights !

He's on Instagram ;)

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 58 Captur10

Source

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 58 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 58 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens