SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith yeah I just saw that but thought is was someone stirring are you sure it is her friend?

Yep its her best friend she is all over viarnis ig and vice versa they are practically family i wont be surprised if she is at the htd ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith yeah I just saw that but thought is was someone stirring are you sure it is her friend?

Yep its her best friend she is all over viarnis ig and vice versa they are practically family i wont be surprised if she is at the htd ;)

Really, some else says it has been posted all over Twitter going to check now. Also on the official IG accounts people are saying their posts have been deleted.

Could be the friend is trying to get people off the scent

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 11, 2017 11:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette here is an interesting one for you.....i saw that one of Viarnis best friends posted on thebachelornz ig page that she cant believe they showed V leaving...now it could be a joke or she doesnt know that it was actually claudias that was posted not v's question also noticed zac and lily both liked that ig pic we posted before of zac and viarni by @zecfrenich....if lily is f1 imo thats not cool and if she is it would explain zac "fight me" response aswell.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT97DTohvTc/?taken-by=thebachelornz&hl=en

estirisnaAwwww no I can't believe they showed V leaving

Excellent pickups @LeapofFaith!

Regarding the "fight me" comment, this is still one of the things I am clinging to as Lily F1 evidence, not only because IMO Viarni seems like the type to get "miffed" by something like that if she's F1, but also because to me it sounds like something Lily would say. I've noticed that couples sometimes "morph" into each other a bit, mimicking each others phrases etc, and to hear Zac say such an IMO "Lily-esque" comment gives me hope.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 pm

@LeapofFaith oh, you are so right there are photos of her with V before she went on the show. Since this is your discovery post a photo of V with this girl plus the comment on the Bach IG account. Good find hopefully she is not stirring and is not trying to protect her friend in terms of everyone finding out that V wins as the evidence is there they show Claudia's exit maybe they posted 2

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith oh, you are so right there are photos of her with V before she went on the show. Since this is your discovery post a photo of V with this girl plus the comment on the Bach IG account. Good find hopefully she is not stirring and is not trying to protect her friend in terms of everyone finding out that V wins as the evidence is there they show Claudia's exit maybe they posted 2

sorry pretty hopeless at posting stuff but feel free if u want!? Also i noticed Lily has liked a pic with her and a random guy this guy posted it saying @zacfranich youve been snaked....... now lily isnt friends with this guy but how would she of seen it and liked it if he only put @zacfranich ???pls explain....or ill start to think lily was with zac and saw this and liked the pic??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith oh, you are so right there are photos of her with V before she went on the show. Since this is your discovery post a photo of V with this girl plus the comment on the Bach IG account. Good find hopefully she is not stirring and is not trying to protect her friend in terms of everyone finding out that V wins as the evidence is there they show Claudia's exit maybe they posted 2

sorry pretty hopeless at posting stuff but feel free if u want!? Also i noticed Lily has liked a pic with her and a random guy this guy posted it saying @zacfranich youve been snaked....... now lily isnt friends with this guy but how would she of seen it and liked it if he only put @zacfranich ???pls explain....or ill start to think lily was with zac and saw this and liked the pic??????
Ohhhh a sign !!!!!! do you follow her? could mean he is with Lily as this is the first pic of her and it is with a guy has Zac liked it?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Karina wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Ohhhh a sign !!!!!! do you follow her? could mean he is with Lily as this is the first pic of her and it is with a guy has Zac liked it?

its this one and no zac hasnt liked it - and yep i follow lily and v and zac yes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT-YlD_Fbf2/

ETA omg ok just now this guy has #thebachelornz but he didnt when Lily liked it???? WTH????? does that mean something??????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette here is an interesting one for you.....i saw that one of Viarnis best friends posted on thebachelornz ig page that she cant believe they showed V leaving...now it could be a joke or she doesnt know that it was actually claudias that was posted not v's question also noticed zac and lily both liked that ig pic we posted before of zac and viarni by @zecfrenich....if lily is f1 imo thats not cool and if she is it would explain zac "fight me" response aswell.....

Regarding the "fight me" comment, this is still one of the things I am clinging to as Lily F1 evidence, not only because IMO Viarni seems like the type to get "miffed" by something like that if she's F1, but also because to me it sounds like something Lily would say.  I've noticed that couples sometimes "morph" into each other a bit, mimicking each others phrases etc, and to hear Zac say such an IMO "Lily-esque" comment gives me hope.  

That "fight me" comment is the one thing that for me has always given me pause about F1 since I couldn't and still can't wrap my head around a lead posting that about an F2 (since Lily would be F2 if she is not F1). I still don't know what to make of it and if Lily is F2 I still hold my opinion that I will find that comment to be pretty rude to the F1 if Lily is F2.

As for Viarni leaving, that makes little to no sense whatsoever considering Viarni is still there after Claudia/F3 leaves (per spoilers today we know that Claudia is F3 and we know that Viarni is still there since in the video Claudia explicity states "the two other girls"). It also makes zero sense for Viarni to leave when there is F2. I don't see production allowing her to leave before FRC. So that leaves the option of Viarni being F2 but if so then that still negates any "leaving" done by Viarni.

I've always been confused by the SM for this show even for Art's season it added confusion but if I went just by edit, from the first episode I'd think Viarni is the typical F1 (even more than the typical F1 considering she got FIR/WR like Alex did and Matilda did). So will see when there are more s/caps for finale as those may be helpful to sleuth it out. :detective

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Regarding the "fight me" comment, this is still one of the things I am clinging to as Lily F1 evidence, not only because IMO Viarni seems like the type to get "miffed" by something like that if she's F1, but also because to me it sounds like something Lily would say.  I've noticed that couples sometimes "morph" into each other a bit, mimicking each others phrases etc, and to hear Zac say such an IMO "Lily-esque" comment gives me hope.  

That "fight me" comment is the one thing that for me has always given me pause about F1 since I couldn't and still can't wrap my head around a lead posting that about an F2 (since Lily would be F2 if she is not F1). I still don't know what to make of it and if Lily is F2 I still hold my opinion that I will find that comment to be pretty rude to the F1 if Lily is F2.

As for Viarni leaving, that makes little to no sense whatsoever considering Viarni is still there after Claudia/F3 leaves (per spoilers today we know that Claudia is F3 and we know that Viarni is still there since in the video Claudia explicity states "the two other girls"). It also makes zero sense for Viarni to leave when there is F2. I don't see production allowing her to leave before FRC. So that leaves the option of Viarni being F2 but if so then that still negates any "leaving" done by Viarni.

I've always been confused by the SM for this show even for Art's season it added confusion but if I went just by edit, from the first episode I'd think Viarni is the typical F1 (even more than the typical F1 considering she got FIR/WR like Alex did and Matilda did). So will see when there are more s/caps for finale as those may be helpful to sleuth it out.  :detective

@AllAboutLove thanks for keeping things going.   It isn't over till its over!  I love that we can still sleuth and comment and enjoy this forum even more because we don't have to deadhorse and just enjoy being here together.   But things slow down at times like this but I always seem to want to keep digging.  LOL  Sunday can't come soon enough for me!

Did you see CLaudia's video to know that she said "the two other girls"?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 am

FYI the new preview is on the FB bachelor nz page.  The most interesting things is Zac in his polka dot shirt "the hard part is deciding on how honest you want to be" and he turns around upset.   Viarni's HTD and must be something to his thoughts about her dad's question.

Last edited by 4health on Fri May 12, 2017 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 12, 2017 12:45 am

4health wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I'm loving this! Stuck in meetings all day and I pop out to have a cuppa and catch up with the forum and what do I find? A gem! A royal TPTB/TV3 stuff up! Brilliant!  I can't help myself - it really appeals to the perverse side of me that I'm seriously loving this. There is no way that TV3 is going to keep this cat in the bag.

In a way I'm pleased that Claudia is leaving at F3. She seems very distraught and I'd hate think what she'd be like if she was F2.

Picked Viarni as F1 from the first episode and nothing has changed my mind. Looking forward to sleuthing and chatting with you all over the next two weeks!

First impression rose wins again! rose bud  I was hoping for a different storyline.  hmmm

Not me. I adore the "love at first sight" storyline. And that is what I have seen in this season with Zac and Viarni. I also saw it with Art and Matilda, Ben and Lauren and Georgia and Lee. I was able to see their relationship journey throughout their seasons even though TPTB kept on trying to lead me down a different path.

Now this is JMHO but....

The biggest clue for me that it was going to be a Viarni at the end was the emphasis on love at first sight and instant attraction in Zac's introduction. He talked about his parents and their love at first sight story and how he believes it can happen to him. Then Viarni got the white rose and everything he is saying to her confirms to me that I'm going to get the story I adore.

However....

I do love it when people are rooting for the other contestant - it makes it way more fun on the forum.

My favourite part of the forum is that people from all walks of life from all over the world can watch the same season and either see the exact same thing or something completely and utterly different.

And the interesting thing that I have found is that over the many seasons I have watched, that I have often agree and share the same thoughts with the same posters over and over again - the way we look and interpret things is the same - and I find that fascinating. It's like we have found our kindred spirits over the internet.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 12, 2017 12:57 am

Katiebelle wrote:
4health wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I'm loving this! Stuck in meetings all day and I pop out to have a cuppa and catch up with the forum and what do I find? A gem! A royal TPTB/TV3 stuff up! Brilliant!  I can't help myself - it really appeals to the perverse side of me that I'm seriously loving this. There is no way that TV3 is going to keep this cat in the bag.

In a way I'm pleased that Claudia is leaving at F3. She seems very distraught and I'd hate think what she'd be like if she was F2.

Picked Viarni as F1 from the first episode and nothing has changed my mind. Looking forward to sleuthing and chatting with you all over the next two weeks!

First impression rose wins again! rose bud  I was hoping for a different storyline.  hmmm

Not me. I adore the "love at first sight" storyline. And that is what I have seen in this season with Zac and Viarni. I also saw it with Art and Matilda, Ben and Lauren and Georgia and Lee. I was able to see their relationship journey throughout their seasons even though TPTB kept on trying to lead me down a different path.

Now this is JMHO but....

The biggest clue for me that it was going to be a Viarni at the end was the emphasis on love at first sight and instant attraction in Zac's introduction. He talked about his parents and their love at first sight story and how he believes it can happen to him. Then Viarni got the white rose and everything he is saying to her confirms to me that I'm going to get the story I adore.

However....

I do love it when people are rooting for the other contestant  - it makes it way more fun on the forum.

My favourite part of the forum is that people from all walks of life from all over the world can watch the same season and either see the exact same thing or something completely and utterly different.

And the interesting thing that I have found is that over the many seasons I have watched, that I have often agree and share the same thoughts with the same posters over and over again - the way we look and interpret things is the same - and I find that fascinating. It's like we have found our kindred spirits over the internet.

@Katiebelle that is exactly what makes this forum so much fun. Life would be boring if we all thought the same. I can always see the F1 instant connection, first impression etc. with all you are saying. But, I am okay to say that I don't particularly enjoy watching it when I don't really see the WOW factor about that person. But I do enjoy being here because no one really knows for sure until the FRC actual happens! yes

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette