SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 1:44 am

I wouldn't be at all surprised that Viarni is F1 judging by social media - just can't get over the finale dress. Not my idea of what an F1 should wear. JMO obviously.

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 20, 2017 1:54 am

bachfan05 wrote:I wouldn't be at all surprised that Viarni is F1 judging by social media - just can't get over the finale dress.  Not my idea of what an F1 should wear. JMO obviously.

Well if my marketing friend is correct - they might not have had a choice as Colgate is their main sponsor and their branding has all their models in red.

They might even have it in the contract that the winner acts as a spokesperson for Colgate Optic White like Matilda.

Just thoughts!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 1:59 am

Katiebelle wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I wouldn't be at all surprised that Viarni is F1 judging by social media - just can't get over the finale dress.  Not my idea of what an F1 should wear. JMO obviously.

Well if my marketing friend is correct - they might not have had a choice as Colgate is their main sponsor and their branding has all their models in red.

They might even have it in the contract that the winner acts as a spokesperson for Colgate Optic White like Matilda.

Just thoughts!

Yes, could be. Matilda didn't wear red though - were they a sponsor whilst she was still on the show, or just after? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 2:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:@Karina - did you see the preview they just showed on TV3?

It looked darker in Viarni's shot in front of Zac.

How can we get a screen shot?

I think it is cloudy for Vs shot do record the previews I can record and stop the screen but my phone camera is not working it would be good to take a photo or use the video to record the previews you are all so quick at picking things out.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 2:03 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Just thoughts!

Yes, could be. Matilda didn't wear red though - were they a sponsor whilst she was still on the show, or just after? Thanks.

no they were a sponsor then

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 20, 2017 2:03 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Just thoughts!

This is the first year that Colgate is the main sponsor. Last year it was Michael Hill Jewellers and the year before it was Lindaur.

Before every episode and during the ad breaks there is an ad with Matilda in a bright red dress talking about Colgate Optic White. It's the first and only advertising I have seen her do for the show.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 2:05 am

The Mums I talk to think Viarni wins but he has a passionate attraction to Lily and a sweet heart first attraction to V t

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 am

@Katiebelle that's so interesting thanks for that info then I would think Viarni is f1 unless they are promoting her early for the bachelorette TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:10 am

Katiebelle wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Just thoughts!

This is the first year that Colgate is the main sponsor. Last year it was Michael Hill Jewellers and the year before it was Lindaur.

Before every episode and during the ad breaks there is an ad with Matilda in a bright red dress talking about Colgate Optic White. It's the first and only advertising I have seen her do for the show.

Thanks @katiebelle. I'm an Australian viewer so I don't get to see these ads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 2:39 am

Link on SC Page

I have looked at all the Optic White Colgate adverts this is a major sponsorship event for them the marketing team will want to capitalize on it big time they will not want their brand associated with a runner-up IMO all the models in their adverts have glam red dresses. What color is almost the opposite of red.... Black !!!!!! if the brand colors tell the story ....... beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

Katiebelle wrote:

Just thoughts!

Oh damn actually good point and that might also explain why Lee was wearing that hideous blue suit at the end of Bachette AU. Their sponsor was Oral B, and Anna from AU Bach S1 has also worked with them - always in blue.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Rzkh1aZ

Source: https://www.popsugar.com.au/tag/The-Bachelorette-Australia

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 OnWI5PZ

Source: https://www.supersavvyme.com.au/wellness/healthy-smile/article/oral-b-3d-white-sponsors-the-bachelorette-australia
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 20, 2017 3:34 am

Seriously if @katiebelle is right re the sponsor this would be a first for me ! In regards to working out the f1 anyway! laugh out loud can't wait to see if it actually pans out that way or what?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette