SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 3:40 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks to @LeapofFaith for noticing these had gone up:

FWIW, Lily's was posted first.  I think in the past F1s are usually last?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

I would have preferred videos of more words from Lead and less visual. Even though Zac said more about Lily, he still said "nohing" if you know what I mean. Listening to his words without watching the accompanied montage doesnt tell me he is talking about F1.
He didnt say much about  Viarni in her video yet we know he has said much more throughout the season about her. Why did they not add those to this journey video? Is it because it will be too obvious or because he chose someone else? I would bet the former because they would have  been happy to add them just to misdirect if Viarni is F2. All this make me even more convinced she is F1. If Liky is F1, I will be very very shocked and its nt because I dnt like Lily or dont think she is a great girl, but because of how Zac has been around Viarni and what he has said about her. IMO

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 4:29 am

http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/suppliers/ep-17-suppliers-list.html

If you into this link you will find the photo of lily and the white butterfly she seems to wear a lot of black dresses

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 am

Will the final two do any interviews before the finale airs?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 am

I am not a fan of SM for hints but I had to share......but he posted this about Chile? Not sure if this is an old picture because he says he looks forward to going back...but it shows location as Chile.???

See his comment - Rainy days want me to explore again.........Lily in the rain in Thailand??? or maybe not???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BULwPB2jvVL/?taken-by=zacfranich&hl=en
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Screen85

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat May 20, 2017 11:39 am

Hi @see2love, agree with all your posts. I'm on the V is f1 train. I picked her from the first episode and her second 1on1 just confirmed for me (she had the same music as Snez while they kissed......will never forget that music laugh out loud and saying that it felt like they were real life couple when walking around the park just like Snez said on her 2nd 1on 1) not verbatim. That was the last episode i watched...have just been reading on the thread but I haven't changed my mind. The official IG's pic of Zac n V with the caption "we love this pic of these two" whereas with the others is all about the sunset to me is a clue.
I like Lily but will be surprised if she is the f1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 11:54 am

@see2love I totally agree wit your post up thread about the video clips.
It would be too obvious with V. He has said quite a lot about V & to V. He sought her feelings wanting to know how she felt. He let her know how he felt and even hoped that his actions would show her how much he liked her & how much he "valued " their relationship. Even on their FD he said he couldn't find the words to explain what he feels for her (he settled for Incredible). If V isn't his F1'I can't imagine just how hurt she would &Zac would come off(to me at least) as a big fraud! You don't tell a girl all those things only to dump her a week later.
Anyway on the other hand, I don't recall Zac wanting to know how Lily felt about him. CMIIW but I don't think Zac was seeking Lily's romantic feelings. Yes ,he said he liked her and she was fun and incredible. He didn't even know how he felt about her on FD! The feelings were not even on his radar & it would be very fishy to me if Lily is F1!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 pm

I would love to hear what everyone thinks about what Zac said in VO about his and V's relationship being perceived as a safe option. It gave me this vibe that a safe relationship is negative. That's a head scratcher
to me : IMO a safe relationship is definitely a place to be.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I'm so glad I'm not the only one. When I watched the vids I felt like the TPTB were pushing me to think Lily was F1. Her vid had a more "love story" quality to it while Viarni's had a fun flirty vibe.

If I wasn't a member of this site and just general Jo public who just watches for fun and not to sleuth then, from that video, I would totally think that Lily had it in the bag.

BUT - us sleuthers know that TPTB are sneaky - so are they highlighting one love story and downplaying another so we are surprised with the ending OR are they actually being honest with their edit and showing us the true love story of Zac and Lily?

hissyfit  I can't stand it! I have always been confident in my pick for F1 - this is the first time I have been indecisive on who I think will win. It's driving me nuts!!!!!  

Regarding the videos... I remember the same exact thing for G's season. Lee got the fun video recap (telling puns and dad jokes) and Matty got the more romantic recap.

So especially because they are now following the Aussie format as they said, I am not placing much stock into the Bach NZ videos.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:41 pm

LynnTa wrote:I would love to hear what everyone thinks about what Zac said in VO about his and V's relationship being perceived as a safe option.  It gave me this vibe that a safe relationship is negative. That's a head scratcher

I have a feeling that was not th complete sentence from him, probably cut off the end. He might have said, some people think it is a safe optin but it is not bcause my heart is on the line". Who knows with all the editing eh? Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

LynnTa wrote:I would love to hear what everyone thinks about what Zac said in VO about his and V's relationship being perceived as a safe option.  It gave me this vibe that a safe relationship is negative. That's a head scratcher

I think that is a great question.

First of all I am sure he wasnt talking about the non-safety of being in an abusive relationship. I believe he was talking at a heart and soul level.

My life has taught me that I do not 100% agree with safe option. That is because, looking back at my own romantic choices, most of the amazingness in my life is down to the no safe options i chose. One man turned out to be a prat that I would sooner not have wasted my time with - and he was the 'safe' one - the very one my friends all approved of, and my mother approved - in fact knowing it would stop my mother worrying herself sick about me was one of the reasons why i chose him.

Back to Zac, when he raised it in the program - he had just said like a: he could easily see a future with V, and with Lil he didnt know - it could be the most amazing thing he had ever be experienced, and then it could end badly. And then he said the bit about other people might therefore think V the 'safe' option.

I had three main responses to that:
. Dont choose based on what others think, or what you think they will think - even - especially - your mother. Mothers def want what is safe for their kids and I respect that. But to choose safe option as 28 yr old male - that is a recipe for mere existence - not life - and it could still end badly.
. The fact he is saying all this means he is aware of all this - so he wont pick based on other peoples ideas
. Relationships end, there is no guarantee against that. And it hurts when they do. In that sense there is no safe option. So you have to make choices that mean the pain of losing them (whether in life or death), is most worth it.

So back to Zac...
. I don't think V necessarily offers a romantically 'safe' option, any more than Lil.

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Dom Interviewing Zac 1 day ago

I found this interview and don't remember seeing it posted.   But, I am glad to hear Zac say that he is not in love or has not said it yet to his girl.  Also, Dom asks Zac about seeing a long lasting relationship and going on bended knee in the future.  Zac's response was real and honest.  So, for me I am glad to hear him say these things because then Viarni as F1 makes sense as does Lily.   When I read here and SM that it's a instant love story and he is so smitten and in love I think that is where I get confused because I just don't see it and posts here and on SM saying the edit is hiding their connection because of the lack on it on screen this interview helps me know that what I am watching on my screen now makes sense.

I know from this interview:
1 - he isn't in love yet
2 - he traveled incognito to see his girl
3 - he mentions people seeing him somewhere and wonder why he is there????? when traveling
4 - the FRC was all in Hawke's Bay
5 - he admits he fell for several different girls (not love at first sight and/or one and only)

That is a few thoughts I had.  Enjoy and I look forward to others comments on this one.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 pm

@LynnTa Zac stated "from the outside" it may look like V is the safe option which is why I posted in the episode thread while I was watching that it sounded like he may have said this post-filming or if not then still the same reasoning IMO that to him there is no safe option when it comes to following your heart and on this show after only knowing someone a few days total.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette