SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:00 am

@Bobette I am wondering if she told him that to his face

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 2:19 am

reason wrote:@Bobette I am wondering if she told him that to his face

@reason It honestly would not surprise me.  I've gotten a "meh" vibe from her all along.  I certainly don't recall her gushing about Zac in the way F1s & F2s usually do at this stage of the game.  The most she's said is "I like you".  

Her comments are rarely specific to Zac, they're all "he's the kind of guy I want as a boyfriend" or "I just want someone that will be there for me" or my favourite, "I want to be in a relationship because I miss having that person...".

She rarely seems to speak about Zac specifically.  I'd like to see the difference in her if she becomes Bachelorette and there are people there she's actually into because with Zac she appears "luke warm" towards him at best, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 am

Very interesting comment plus with this comment in this article ...
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-friends-of-the-girls-share-their-thoughts-on-zac.html
What did you think when Viarni was going to audition for The Bachelor?
Lulu: We knew she'd always wanted to do it, she loves being in the spotlight, and we were stoked for her. But I think when it actually happened we were like, oh, wow, this is real, it's actually happening! It felt unreal. It still feels unreal actually.

Her friends admit she loves the spotlight....maybe she is  interested in being the "bachelorette" ...things that make you go WHAT?  So weird... but We can't forget all little clues and SM hints that says Viarni in F1.....but I am #teamlily to the end

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 2:53 am

reason wrote:@Karina No I cant see it sorry.

above the word DAY

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 13, 2017 2:53 am

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92464048/The-Bachelor-women-reveal-their-worst-moment-on-the-show

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 2:56 am

4health wrote:Very interesting comment plus with this comment in this article ...
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-friends-of-the-girls-share-their-thoughts-on-zac.html
What did you think when Viarni was going to audition for The Bachelor?
Lulu: We knew she'd always wanted to do it, she loves being in the spotlight, and we were stoked for her. But I think when it actually happened we were like, oh, wow, this is real, it's actually happening! It felt unreal. It still feels unreal actually.

Her friends admit she loves the spotlight....maybe she is  interested in being the "bachelorette" ...things that make you go WHAT?  So weird... but We can't forget all little clues and SM hints that says Viarni in F1.....but I am #teamlily to the end

OMG, some of those comments from Viarni's friends!  duh

Jess: "She makes the most of opportunities to get herself out there. She's very driven in that sense."

Kat: "I was like - he's just so different to what V would normally go for, I can't see it happening... He's just not her usual type."

Way to make it look like she's only in it for the publicity.  Thanks "friends"!  teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

Compared to this quote from Lily's friend Abbie:

"Lily likes older boys because she's very mature.... They are similar in they have their own backgrounds and have their heads screwed on. They know what they want. She's into those type of people; adventurous and fun because she's not a boring person, she can't sit in the house for a whole day and do nothing."

Which makes it sound like she and Zac would be quite compatible. yes

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 13, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 am

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 18342274_10155411985067334_6173859847589464908_n

https://www.facebook.com/womansdaynz/photos/a.427312982333.226754.83634167333/10155411985067334/?type=1&theater

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 14, 2017 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited pic and added new link)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 13, 2017 3:07 am

Ok Zac is pretty quiet this weekend on sm and if he is on a SHV (which I suspect) he can't be with Viarni as she is in Wellington with her girlfriends...@estirina posted a pic of her and them in Wellington.... Hmmmmm makes u wonder jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok Zac is pretty quiet this weekend on sm and if he is on a SHV (which I suspect) he can't be with Viarni as she is in Wellington with her girlfriends?? Hmmmmm makes u wonder jmo

Same here Viarnis friend who posted on the Bach IG was a eye opener Justine Bieber etc just got the sense V is not as mature as Lily

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 13, 2017 3:27 am

Karina wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ok Zac is pretty quiet this weekend on sm and if he is on a SHV (which I suspect) he can't be with Viarni as she is in Wellington with her girlfriends?? Hmmmmm makes u wonder jmo

Same here Viarnis friend who posted on the Bach IG was a eye opener Justine Bieber etc just got the sense V is not as mature as Lily

I got the same impression from the friends' interviews posted above.  V's friends came off like a bunch of giggling schoolgirls IMO while Lily's best friend of 10 years specifically commented about her maturity.  

I also find the body language interesting, with Lily's hands interwoven with her friend in a very relaxed/intimate way.  Also the fact that Lily brought one good friend while V brought a whole lineup is noteworthy IMO.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 HvAtHvE
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 VCH6J3e

Source: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-friends-of-the-girls-share-their-thoughts-on-zac.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 am

I follow both girls on ig and imo Viarnis friends are pretty much like her family, they are very close...Lily's ig shows a very wild child imo and u can tell she has experienced quiet a bit it actually scares me some of her posts especially where she did a diy tattoo affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 am

Karina wrote:

Personally I don't think I can judge their maturity based on a tv show. Also the fact they that lily was very good friend with viarni and not someone like sarah or any other girl portrayed as more nature tells me more about their resemblance than their differences.

In fini, I don't think ZacI himself find them both immature otherwise he wouldn't have brought them both to F2.

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette