SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogtoygate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 pm

quietpal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:
snipped

dogtoygate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 31 V10

source for the BL HERE

source for the SC HERE

The body language here is loud and clear for me. She has both arms around his neck, and he has one arm sitting there on her leg.
I saw what you saw. Why is his arm hanging limp there on her leg? . Also, his body is barely turned towards her while he kissing her. Doesn't mean he's not into her, but this tells me that Rachel is more into him than he into her IMO.

Just a thought, but maybe that "limp" arm is covering up something (ahem) not limp... ??

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

dogtoygate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
ElonM wrote:For more body contact, Peter should have laid her down on the sofa. Bad Peter laugh out loud
Bust out that ily, throw her against the wall, rip off all her clothes and growl while popping some of Iggy's alleged roids, all on camera obviously. This idiot cannot do anything right laugh out loud All just jokes.
& on that plane vid where his hand was almost fully in her crotch? He should've just stuck it in there tbh. dogtoygate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 31 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You forgot to add while whispering q-u-o-o-t-u-s in her ear over and over.
laugh out loud laugh out loud that's implied!! Maybe producers can leave a Merriam Webster strategically tossed around somewhere though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
ElonM wrote:For more body contact, Peter should have laid her down on the sofa. Bad Peter laugh out loud
Bust out that ily, throw her against the wall, rip off all her clothes and growl while popping some of Iggy's alleged roids, all on camera obviously. This idiot cannot do anything right laugh out loud All just jokes.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Right? That would have shown his affection way more. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:46 pm

You all have me cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl what have gotten in to you all? giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm

I agree, Peter can do no right it seems. Most of us that actually like him are keeping our opinions to ourselves at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:10 pm

so just wondering I know someone noted this up thread

Is the fact that Rachel's dog coooer still playing with his toy from her 1on1 date with peter some sort of clue? I cannot remember where y'all landed on that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:so just wondering I know someone noted this up thread

Is the fact that Rachel's dog coooer still playing with his toy from her 1on1 date with peter some sort of clue? I cannot remember where y'all landed on that.

Rachel posted that Picture on Monday to Instagram, some have said it's the same toy that Copper was playing with on her date 1-1 with Peter.  I guess it's a matter of perspective laugh out loud some think its a clue, some do not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:35 pm

@nd4reality would I remove the toy your dog loves so much to play with? would I remove the blanket of my toddler because it was given by my ex? I am just asking because I would not care one bit. I would care what my dog or kiddo likes. Especially since dogs hardly keep their toys long enough IMO If it is a sentimental move to remind her memories she spent with Peter? who knows? I know I would not care but that is me. JMO

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Oh, gosh. #dogtoygate. laugh out loud laugh out loud giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm sure she has tons of pics of Copper that she could have posted.  She chose that one for a reason, imo.

And it is the same toy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUpjibDARUj/

Last edited by adf23 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Kind of like Brad kept the drawing Ricki drew him on his fridge Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch