SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogtoygate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 pm

By the way.... we never saw the kart accident in the teaser eh?

@sophienette aren't we glad to know that the boat Leopard was in SC? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

dogtoygate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:43 pm

truelovealways wrote:Kind of like Brad kept the drawing Ricki drew him on his fridge Hugesmile

Exactly, what's that quote "there's no such thing as coincidences"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Well, Ricki's drawing was a very unique "smoking gun." giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Well, Ricki's drawing was a very unique "smoking gun." giggling

It was, I will never forget that!  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm

@Max64 I was the one that found that at the time and pass it on. Those was the best because we sleuthed like no tomorrow, curtains, candle heights, dress color, finger nails, nail polish, I miss those days. RS spoil everything. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm

reason wrote:@Max64 I was the one that found that at the time and pass it on.  Those was the best because we sleuthed like no tomorrow, curtains, candle heights, dress color, finger nails, nail polish, I miss those days.  RS spoil everything. IMHO

I remember that reason, it was an awesome job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:01 pm

I miss the limo's shadows... Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Max64 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Kind of like Brad kept the drawing Ricki drew him on his fridge Hugesmile

I thought the location of that insta was Hilton Head SC?  I thought it was taken during filming not recently.  So different than fridgegate

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I thought the location of that insta was SC?  I thought it was taken during filming not recently.  So different than fridgegate
It's a recent picture imo Copper is not wearing his cast in the picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 pm

@Tiggerlgh I don't know dogs how long would he have needed it.  It was a week or so after the 1:1 date by this point. And not sure how long he had it on prior. But good point.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Tiggerlgh I don't know dogs how long would he have needed it.  It was a week or so after the 1:1 date by this point. And not sure how long he had it on prior.  But good point.
I don't think he got his cast off until after filming imo. Because Rachel posted a picture of him to her IG story a few weeks back saying "look who's back" implying imo that he is cast free

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@Tiggerlgh I don't know dogs how long would he have needed it.  It was a week or so after the 1:1 date by this point. And not sure how long he had it on prior.  But good point.
I don't think he got his cast off until after filming imo. Because Rachel posted a picture of him to her IG story a few weeks back saying "look who's back" implying imo that he is cast free

He got it off before filming ended, because on dj souljah's ig, he's not wearing his cast while the show was still filming. But I googled it and the healing time for adult dogs is 6-12 weeks Source. IIRC, I read somewhere that Copper broke his leg right before filming started, so given all that, I think it is a recent pic (recent as in post filming IMO)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch