SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:50 pm

He might be there with and agenda (i remember the "be on The Bachelor" wish in his high school year book but I do think that with or without an agenda, one can have fun in that environment. also the other guys tagg him quite a bit on their social media I feel. I think we are just not seeing it because of all the drama.
Also, I would assume that the non F1 will post more about the other contestants. I don't know, it's like the greatest thing they get from it all. So I don't really know how to take the difference in social media activities for both.

And right now, personally it's too soon for me to know if he is slow at really opening up, cautious or just not that into her. It is obvious that she is smitten and more expressive about it than him though.
Time will tell.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:52 pm

TLTF wrote:As for the toy, he probably did not give it to Copper or Rachel but it is a fact that this toy was present during their date so in a sleuthing point of view we can say that there is a chance that the toy is there to give a little wink to Peter and their date. jmo

and I mentioned it:

HEA wrote:2. the sofa is velvet while a recent pic is leather. was this pic taken in LA? Because I had few dogs in my life and I am telling you that after a week of chewing such soft toy, it left nothing of it... so for me it was a pic she took in LA not a recent one.
So either she found it cute and decided that rose/dog fit the promo monday (that was posted for last monday episode) or it is a reminder of a great time with her F1 Peter. I am still seeing nothing special since everyone got the same roses at the dog party. but that is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:55 pm

@HEA I agree with your observation on their sm posts. I am on the phone so can't post IG but I compare Bryan's post re Ellen's date, it's more personal , totally imo. His #sorryrachel #shouldhavedancedforrachel are like him talking to her directly. Even when he "blamed" fireball, that's her fav drink. Compared to Peter's generic #onceinalifetimeexperience, plus he never thought of having sex with her, make me feel he's not that into her. It's totally my own opinion and the season is still early and maybe Peter's feelings for her did grow deeper and she chose him, but as of now, I don't see the passion and longing from him. This is my opinion only and it's based on IG.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:11 pm

@sdmom and HEA agree 100%. From the first date, episode 2, I didn't think he was into her. For me, it was obvious. I thought maybe he would start a "slow burn" by this point, but this last episode 4, he seemed even more closed off to her than before. I have noticed in past seasons that the "passionate" ones usually end up F2 and the "friendship" ones end up F1. That's why I usually think the F2 is the winner. But I don't even see a "friendship" edit from Peter. She's gushing over him and he's just blank, like he is trying hard to send her a message of "Don't pick me". I suspect he is F3, maybe by his choice, idk JMO. Even in the 3 second clip of them in Switzerland, he is saying he has loved the entire experience! Like the experience is the thing, not her! Honestly, if you take away the spoilers and Rachel's off screen comments, I don't think anyone would think Peter is a frontrunner.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:18 pm

My feeling and again it is IMO. It is a possibility among dozen.

It is possible that Peter had an agenda (like ALL the contestants) and decided that exposure would be good for his business. When he got the first rose at the RC (after the FIR to Bryan), he looked very surprised. He looked down (I posted the SC already) did not look at Rachel and when he got the rose he turned back with a tight smile. It is my understanding that he did not expect to be first to be called.

He got the 1-1 and I do not deny it was a nice one. When I fist saw this 1-1 I honestly thought Peter was F1. No way he could not. Rachel was over the moon smitten. All the edits showed the romance. They talk about moving, we saw romantic diner, fireworks... I mean everything was there for us to see (thanks to the prods) and he talk about LA (would you like to have something like this - not verbatim). Then I know now it was is Bday.

But then when saw Peter's QT and BL and of course the constant hidden Bryan. I realize that I was tricked again by the prods. IMHO

For me I do see a one way romance from Rachel. I do not see reciprocity. I see a guy who took his chance of being one of the favorite but could not really hide that he did not feel romance for Rachel IMO. Oooo but he said the right words any woman want to hear when they are smitten but they never got to the point where they were specific to her IMO. They were IMO all generic. I never heard him saying: rachel is the one I see my future with (versus Bryan saying: you are my future)... it was she is the type of woman I could (potentially) see a future with. big difference in my book.

Because he did not see romance with her. again and again. It does not mean he is a bad guy. Because he used the show for his career does not make him a bad guy either. The heart just follow its own agenda. There is no recipe about love. it is or it is not. I saw all the premises with Rachel but not Peter. I saw a woman who build a fairytale with Peter, put him on a pedestal, even saw herself moving in Wisconsin..... versus a guy who accepted her kisses, who immediately said he "hoped" to leave Wisconsin and all his BL being flattered that the lead was smitten with him but could not show her the same passion. tolerating is the right word IMO

this is my opinion here. JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 pm

But during the first 1-1, he seems happy for her ex to be going along with them. He lit up and said great! or something like that! I thought oh no. Then when he met Copper, he seemed to pay more attention to Copper than to her. Copper was between them on the plane, in the limo, he walked between them to the fireworks. He really seemed to love that Copper was there as a "distraction". That's fine, but just the way he seemed happy and aok to have who he thought may be her ex along on the date seemed to indicate he is certainly not the "jealous" type. imo. But as they are standing there at the fireworks, he has his hands in his pockets for too long. It should have been more romantic with him reaching for her. He was just watching the fireworks, not her. Took him too long to make it about her, just like this last week. Jmo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Thanks for your observation @HEA and I agree with a lot of what you posted. That line when Peter said, "This is very much the type of person I want to be in love with." I feel that that was left in there for a reason. I'm wondering at this point in the show, does he feel anything romantically towards her? I'm not talking falling in love. Does he see this relationship moving beyond where it is? Right now IMO, I don't think his feelings towards her have caught up to Rachel's feelings towards him.
This is based on my observation and what I've seen with their body language and talks.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:My feeling and again it is IMO. It is a possibility among dozen.

It is possible that Peter had an agenda (like ALL the contestants) and decided that exposure would be good for his business. When he got the first rose at the RC (after the FIR to Bryan), he looked very surprised. He looked down (I posted the SC already) did not look at Rachel and when he got the rose he turned back with a tight smile. It is my understanding that he did not expect to be first to be called.

He got the 1-1 and I do not deny it was a nice one. When I fist saw this 1-1 I honestly thought Peter was F1. No way he could not. Rachel was over the moon smitten. All the edits showed the romance. They talk about moving, we saw romantic diner, fireworks... I mean everything was there for us to see (thanks to the prods) and he talk about LA (would you like to have something like this - not verbatim). Then I know now it was is Bday.

But then when saw Peter's QT and BL and of course the constant hidden Bryan. I realize that I was tricked again by the prods. IMHO

For me I do see a one way romance from Rachel. I do not see reciprocity. I see a guy who took his chance of being one of the favorite but could not really hide that he did not feel romance for Rachel IMO. Oooo but he said the right words any woman want to hear when they are smitten but they never got to the point where they were specific to her IMO. They were IMO all generic. I never heard him saying: rachel is the one I see my future with (versus Bryan saying: you are my future)... it was she is the type of woman I could (potentially) see a future with. big difference in my book.

Because he did not see romance with her. again and again. It does not mean he is a bad guy. Because he used the show for his career does not make him a bad guy either. The heart just follow its own agenda. There is no recipe about love. it is or it is not. I saw all the premises with Rachel but not Peter. I saw a woman who build a fairytale with Peter, put him on a pedestal, even saw herself moving in Wisconsin..... versus a guy who accepted her kisses, who immediately said he "hoped" to leave Wisconsin and all his BL being flattered that the lead was smitten with him but could not show her the same passion. tolerating is the right word IMO

this is my opinion here. JMOAA

The big difference is Bryan indeed said “you are my future” after spending like 40 minutes of QT with her, which I find ridiculous laugh out loud hence him trying to say the right word, which Rachel called him out by saying that he always say the right things. And then you have peter who said : she's a the kind of woman I can see a future with and is just the truth, the real sincere truth. What we are seeing with R and P imo is a real love story unfold.
And again the fact that he talked to her about leaving WI is showing how he is not trying to manipulate her with words. He is also saying : be open to other cities because if we do end up together, here is my plan, imo. Which I like.

But yeah... everyone see what they want to see I guess Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 40 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 40 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:41 pm

@sdmom @SFoster @quietpal  yes all around what you said

This is where I fail to understand. Because someome does not see a contestant F1, does not mean in my book he is a bad guy or a looser. Yes I remember someone said that Peter was a good guy in the house. That is good. That means that he was far away from the drama. But my point is that he did not share any of the friendship he probably had with few guys. IMO

I do not have the feeling he is gushing or making some winks on his IG about his love for Rachel.  There is a lot of business related (even his mail address on top), family and topless IG but 2 posts regarding the bachelorette season. For me it does not look as a F1.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:45 pm

I agree. It is too easy to associate words like loser, winner, F1, F2, F3 etc. There are good, bad and ugly in us all. Hopefully more positive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:46 pm

IMO, time and again, I have seen the Bachelorette gush over a contestant like that person is the one. Andi with Nick, for instance. All the way up to overnights and that passionate moment on the beach, where she keeps saying he's the one, special, on and on. Then so dispassionately dumping him later. Kaitlyn even said in Utah, she loved Nick, but not to Shawn (at least they didn't show it) I just feel like the B'ettes, do gush over one(s) to throw us off. And couldn't they have recorded her off screen comments weeks later, after she was closer to choosing (someone else)? I didn't see anything in the date to match her comments. I turned down the sound and just watched the date. IMO nothing ott romantic, just a nice first date.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 pm

SFoster wrote:IMO, time and again, I have seen the Bachelorette gush over a contestant like that person is the one. Andi with Nick, for instance. All the way up to overnights and that passionate moment on the beach, where she keeps saying he's the one, special, on and on. Then so dispassionately dumping him later. Kaitlyn even said in Utah, she loved Nick, but not to Shawn (at least they didn't show it)  I just feel like the B'ettes, do gush over one(s) to throw us off. And couldn't they have recorded her off screen comments weeks later, after she was closer to choosing (someone else)?  I didn't see  anything in the date to match her comments. I turned down the sound and just watched the date. IMO nothing ott romantic, just a nice first date.

Just so exactly.

There have been VOs added to her date.,that accounts for some of the perceived butterflies imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch