SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 12:31 am

sweeti810 wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:if it wasn't her intention to shade Ben by putting up that caption why did she delete it then? Just because people were saying that in the comments? So now she is going to do things the way they want it? IMO if I think I've done nothing wrong I will stand by it.. not go and change something because someone else said so. Now all those people who said she was 'shading' Ben will be happy that they have been proven right IMO. She shouldn't give them that power, be confident in yourself and live your life the way you want it.

Exactly. IMO, she should stop caring so much about what the those who are not fans think, be who is she is, and own it. I think her insecurities were probably a major turn off to Ben. IMO, being the nice guy Ben is, I bet he was constantly telling her how beautiful she is and to forget the internet trolls. The only person whose opinion really should have mattered to her was his, so I don't blame him if he got annoyed and turned off when she constantly let internet trolls upset her.  

And Ben's insecurities must've been a HUGE turn off for Lauren. It was even shown on HEA, him having a tantrum, when Lauren didn't praise his wonderful speech enough. He seemed to throw these tantrums quite often when he didn't get his way or wasn't praised enough. Ben Imo also has a quality of being really passive aggressive. When dumping Jubilee, he used his own People blog to showcase this. This insecurity, coupled with his passive aggressiveness must've caused major fits from him. I also think him cancelling the wedding, but still going on and saying how ready they were to get married was a huge turn off for Lauren. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Lauren finally took "fiance" out of her Twitter bio (she must have forgotten, because ppl were tweeting about it to her this morning) and tagged her location as LA.

She is currently in Vegas visiting her family via her cousin's IG: http://instagram.com/katesybilrud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 pm

hannah.e. wrote:My instagram feed is showing me that Lauren's mom liked a comment under Ben's last post saying "Ben's starting a podcast next week with Ashley I. already back in the spotlight Ben?? YOU'RE DISGUSTING" wtf. Idk it's showing up on my feed but not under the likes on the comment

If she really did like that, she is either a total hypocrite or completely blind to her own daughter's constant efforts to shove herself into the spotlight.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 pm

tiger wrote:If she really did like that, she is either a total hypocrite or completely blind to her own daughter's constant efforts to shove herself into the spotlight.

A single, simple like is not enough. clapping!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sun May 21, 2017 8:15 pm

tiger wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:My instagram feed is showing me that Lauren's mom liked a comment under Ben's last post saying "Ben's starting a podcast next week with Ashley I. already back in the spotlight Ben?? YOU'RE DISGUSTING" wtf. Idk it's showing up on my feed but not under the likes on the comment

If she really did like that, she is either a total hypocrite or completely blind to her own daughter's constant efforts to shove herself into the spotlight.

I have no idea why it was showing up on my feed but not under the comment. She didn't like Ben's post. Either way, I think it shows that her mom loves reading comments. I already knew that though.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 pm

^^ Oh please don't turn into a MM. One is enough. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sun May 21, 2017 9:14 pm

^^ Well Lauren's mom liking that comment never came to my feed. I haven't seen her liking any negative post intended towards Ben. Most of the posts she likes are the ones which are positive and few which have wished both Ben and Lauren well . IMO, Lauren's mom won't even dream of becoming MM.

As far as moms reading comments on their children SM is common IMO.How they respond to them is what differentiates one from another .JMO

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 pm

I went and found the comment under the photo. It does not have any likes. If she liked it, then she clearly unliked it after. It is very easy to like a comment on Instagram. I like them all the time when scrolling through comments.Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 15 Img_0210

Last edited by hae1001 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a screenshot of said comment)
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Lauren's mom is one of my favorite family members from this franchise. She's clearly (to me) a wonderful, supportive mama bear. Kind, and stays out of the spotlight. Her children clearly adore her. They all write such loving tributes to her constantly on IG, etc. if she liked that comment, I'm sure it was by mistake and she deleteled it immeditatly, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 21, 2017 10:41 pm

I doubt that Lauren's mom would like that comment on purpose plus I didn't see it so am giving her the benefit of doubt.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
tiger wrote:If she really did like that, she is either a total hypocrite or completely blind to her own daughter's constant efforts to shove herself into the spotlight.

A single, simple like is not enough. clapping!

If that is the direction she is going, she might want to talk to MM and get a few pointers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 am

Clearly she didn't like that comment, though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover