SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 18, 2017 12:48 pm

RS can take his opinion and shove it where it doesn't shine, IMO. Why should Lauren for one second try to give any value to his opinion. He picks and chooses who he's going to hate on each season, and bring viewers hate on too. And the relationship was ending and finally over weeks ago, and this 'man' really does think she should sit at home and weep in her pillow. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

I think the point here is: some people does bring the negativity to herself for her own stupid immature lifestyle. That really can't blame Ben, nor RS.

And I think RS didn't hate Lauren? I don't get that impression. And I can say for myself that, I DISLIKE Lauren since this board sleuthed her. It's nothing about RS. Lauren has been so fake imo, and that I don't need anyone to tell me to dislike her. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 pm

And you're very free to dislike Lauren. I'm just not here RS or anyone trying to shame Lauren for attending a few concerts and not acting all depressed over the break up, or life in general. Because that's exactly what it is, IMO. And Lauren would be dragged regardless, I'm glad she's not living her life to please bunch of strangers. 'Don't do this and that, don't make these kind of faces, don't wear these kind of clothes, and don't have these kind of friends, then your ig followers won't comment horrible comments on your ig account'.

Lauren hasn't said anything about anything about any negative comments in a while, perhaps she's just living he life, and simply doesn't want to change it for lame bullies. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 1:44 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

This is very typical Lauren, imo.
I think, she wants the attention and imo, she thinks everyone on earth adored her so much that there shouldn't be ant negative comment.

I don't like RS, but I think his comments about Lauren are spot on.

I don't follow him.  What did he say about her?  

Here it is, he talked about the breakup:

But when Lauren is spending weekends in Nashville, and at Tortuga then Stagecoach on back-to-back weekends with her friends, and Ben is nowhere to be found, like I said, anyone following on social media could clearly see the writing on the wall. Lauren has every right to do whatever she wants with her life. I personally just don’t think that’s a good look. Do I expect her to sit at home and cry in a closet for weeks? No. But when you know all eyes are on you, and you’re constantly showing everyone how much you’re partying it up out of town without your fiance on numerous occasions, I mean, what do you think the reaction you’re gonna get is? I think she should’ve just handled herself a little differently through the end of this relationship. And then this past weekend, the weekend she officially moves out, she’s out again in Vegas hanging with Diplo on his snapchat at a club? Again, I just think it’s a bad look. But hey, that’s just one man’s opinion.

Source:RS

Thanks for bringing that over. For once, I agree with RS. :crazed
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Lauren's tweet today - pursuing a modeling career was apparently "fake news". Wonder what behind the scenes is?

https://twitter.com/laurenbushnell3/status/865255568226766849

ETA: Fake news my words not hers. I wish her well. I actually think a behind the scenes job in fashion would be good for her - would get rid of the nasty comments about her appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm

@wizzymom designing clothes rather than modeling clothes was my first thought
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm glad she clarified and corrected People.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 18, 2017 10:00 pm

But, she was in fact modeling and the store rep discussed her modeling. So while it may have been a limited thing, she was in fact modeling those clothes. Or just showing off her crotch.

As for the nipple, you don't need a bra, there are parties for nipple discretion. I am not into fashion and I know this. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Most of the Bachelor contestants these days do some kind of modelling at some point. It doesn't mean they're pursuing it as a career and I'm glad Lauren clarified that she isn't, since it doesn't seem to be one of her talents. I'm not sure what she's planning to do though. I can't take it very seriously at this point, because I've heard it before from a certain Bachelorette and we all know how that turned out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 19, 2017 12:23 am

She had done some modeling even before this. I guess she just clarified, that it's not a career she's pursuing, not denying that she'll ever model or hasn't modeled.

I'm curious to see what career she'll take on, she was so vague in her tweet. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:15 am

Promoting the products/clothing of a brand because of one's reality tv popularity is not the same as being a working model - being represented by an agency, going on go-sees, castings, doing fashion week etc. Very very very few of the bachelor girls could be models in the traditional sense. 'Influencers' is their niche.

I guess the article made it seem as if she's planing on full-time modeling, which she then specified, she isn't. I'm curious if she'll be more active with her blog now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri May 19, 2017 6:25 pm

On Lauren's insta-story last night she said she hasn't quite felt like doing much lately, so her sweet brother was dragging her out of the house and they were going to see Baywatch. I thought that was nice, but also thought the crop top was a bit much for a movie night with her bro. Today she posted snaps & a pic that IMO made it obvious that her shirt was gifted and she got paid to see the movie. The shirt is whatever, but saying her brother drug her out of the house is BS IMO. IMO, it's like she didn't want people to know she was getting paid to go, and wanted people to think she is sad and feel sorry for her. They've been over for weeks and she has been partying it up, so IMO it's annoying that she's acting sad since it's finally public.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover