SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sublime Wed May 24, 2017 1:01 am

None of Lauren's family follows Ben on Instagram any more.

I wish her well. I think her patience with him finally ran out (recall her comments at the watch party for Nick's premiere that her resolution was to be more patient and his comment that his was for "wedding clarity"). I don't think it's a coincidence that the comment she liked was "Date." IMO his lack of commitment probably led to the end of the relationship.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 24, 2017 1:09 am

@sublime They're still following him from what I can see? Mollie even liked a picture one of the fan accounts posted of him and Rachel at a baseball game today.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed May 24, 2017 1:16 am

I searched and didn't see them in his followers, but I suck at instagram.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 24, 2017 1:21 am

^ The instagram search button sucks laugh out loud you just have to search their following list to see instead of his 1.5 M

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 am

Gotcha. Sorry for spreading incorrect info (although I wouldn't blame them if they unfollowed).

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 24, 2017 4:32 am

I don't think it's in any way shady or weird to unfollow your ex after breaking up. She doesn't want to see his insta updates. It doesn't mean she hates him, she's just trying to move on. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 am

I think it's pretty healthy for her to unfollow him, actually.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Lauren's mom also took down a few pictures of Ben and Lauren from her instagram. Her fam reeeeally hates him. ***** IMO*****

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stating as facts without proof)

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 7:25 pm

hannah.e. wrote:Lauren's mom also took down a few pictures of Ben and Lauren from her instagram. Her fam reeeeally hates him.

Is this your opinion or do you know for a fact?

I don't see any benefit of why her family Lauren, Ben or his family should keep any pictures of them on their SM. I have never seen anything from either family that would indicate they would hate anyone. I would have done the same the day it was official IMHO. In order to move on, you have to remove the clutter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 24, 2017 7:27 pm

^ So did Mollie a couple of days ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 24, 2017 7:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Anon1234 wrote:LOL the twins unfollowed him as well. I wonder why?

I'm guessing the recent #furnituregate didn't help.

From the podcast:

Ashley: So you guys, I'm looking at Ben's phone right now, and there's a picture of what his family room looks like right now after Lauren moved all her stuff out, and because it's technically her furniture she basically took it all except for one mirror on the wall. and this is just uhiiits (not a typo) just screams heartbroken. How you doing? How's your family room?
Ben: My house and I are feeling very similar.
Ashley: Empty
Ben: Sad, mourning, a little empty so I feel like this is a bonding time for my house and I, but in all seriousness, it's really sad, but I do have my whiskey cart left. So, I uh will pick myself back up from the bootstraps and continue to drink my whiskey.
Ashley: Well if you're going to be left with one thing, that was a good thing to be left with. Is the lawn chair comfortable? Because I see there's a lawn chair left.
Ben: No, it's wicker. So like you know at night you want to sit in your shorts, and like, you know, just with basketball shorts on? Well you don't want to sit in wicker too long because it leaves those imprints in your thighs, so no it's not comfortable, but honestly Ashley, life's not that comfortable for me right now so
Ashley: You have the TV to distract you, right?
Ben: I do have a TV
Ashley: But you have to sit on the floor?
Ben: Well if I want to lay down, yes, I do lay on the floor.
Then she says he should get a dog and ask if he has a bed.

Ben doesn't say Lauren's name one time. I don't think the teaser conversation was his idea. IMO, it was probably the podcast manager's or Ashley's idea. Ashley is the one who brought up all the furniture talk and made it seem like poor Ben. IMO he tried talking positively as much as he could during it. Most of the questions Ashley asked he laughed at. Ashley I is so f*cking annoying...she exaggerates EVERYTHING. IMO, I doubt #furnituregate was what made Lauren and her clique unfollow him. IMO, the way they're acting, I think Ben ended it with Lauren. IMO, if she ended it with him, I doubt her friends would have felt the need to unfollow him, and I also think he would have unfollowed her first. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 7:37 pm

From personal experience, my mother refused to support my breakup with my first boyfriend who had I had been with for four years. This was pre-SM (I am old giggling ), but she kept pics around this house and even offered to let him stay at our house. It sucked for me.

I am glad that Lauren's family is supporting her. I don't think it means they hate anyone, but she is their daughter, they should be supportive of her. Ben's family can support him.

I think both Lauren and Ben are handling this breakup well. She has been more quiet than him, the podcast has put him front and center. I believe the breakup has be to TPTB approved, so I am blaming them on timing not Ben or Lauren. I hope that both can continue to move forward and be happy in their own lives.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover