SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 7:38 pm

I definitely don't think Ben was the one who ended things. From what I saw, he was perfectly ok with continuing the charade and Lauren was visibly over it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 24, 2017 7:41 pm

sweeti810 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Anon1234 wrote:LOL the twins unfollowed him as well. I wonder why?

I'm guessing the recent #furnituregate didn't help.

From the podcast:

Ashley: So you guys, I'm looking at Ben's phone right now, and there's a picture of what his family room looks like right now after Lauren moved all her stuff out, and because it's technically her furniture she basically took it all except for one mirror on the wall. and this is just uhiiits (not a typo) just screams heartbroken. How you doing? How's your family room?
Ben: My house and I are feeling very similar.
Ashley: Empty
Ben: Sad, mourning, a little empty so I feel like this is a bonding time for my house and I, but in all seriousness, it's really sad, but I do have my whiskey cart left. So, I uh will pick myself back up from the bootstraps and continue to drink my whiskey.
Ashley: Well if you're going to be left with one thing, that was a good thing to be left with. Is the lawn chair comfortable? Because I see there's a lawn chair left.
Ben: No, it's wicker. So like you know at night you want to sit in your shorts, and like, you know, just with basketball shorts on? Well you don't want to sit in wicker too long because it leaves those imprints in your thighs, so no it's not comfortable, but honestly Ashley, life's not that comfortable for me right now so
Ashley: You have the TV to distract you, right?
Ben: I do have a TV
Ashley: But you have to sit on the floor?
Ben: Well if I want to lay down, yes, I do lay on the floor.
Then she says he should get a dog and ask if he has a bed.

Ben doesn't say Lauren's name one time. I don't think the teaser conversation was his idea. IMO, it was probably the podcast manager's or Ashley's idea. Ashley is the one who brought up all the furniture talk and made it seem like poor Ben. IMO he tried talking positively as much as he could during it. Most of the questions Ashley asked he laughed at. Ashley I is so f*cking annoying...she exaggerates EVERYTHING. IMO, I doubt #furnituregate was what made Lauren and her clique unfollow him. IMO, the way they're acting, I think Ben ended it with Lauren. IMO, if she ended it with him, I doubt her friends would have felt the need to unfollow him, and I also think he would have unfollowed her first. JMO.

This was posted today: https://twitter.com/iheartradio/status/867462807171846145

VERY TACKY IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 7:45 pm

IMO He is lucky that wicker chair was left on the floor and not hanging half up his azz with the other half hanging out his big, fat mouth. .

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I'm guessing the recent #furnituregate didn't help.

From the podcast:

Ashley: So you guys, I'm looking at Ben's phone right now, and there's a picture of what his family room looks like right now after Lauren moved all her stuff out, and because it's technically her furniture she basically took it all except for one mirror on the wall. and this is just uhiiits (not a typo) just screams heartbroken. How you doing? How's your family room?
Ben: My house and I are feeling very similar.
Ashley: Empty
Ben: Sad, mourning, a little empty so I feel like this is a bonding time for my house and I, but in all seriousness, it's really sad, but I do have my whiskey cart left. So, I uh will pick myself back up from the bootstraps and continue to drink my whiskey.
Ashley: Well if you're going to be left with one thing, that was a good thing to be left with. Is the lawn chair comfortable? Because I see there's a lawn chair left.
Ben: No, it's wicker. So like you know at night you want to sit in your shorts, and like, you know, just with basketball shorts on? Well you don't want to sit in wicker too long because it leaves those imprints in your thighs, so no it's not comfortable, but honestly Ashley, life's not that comfortable for me right now so
Ashley: You have the TV to distract you, right?
Ben: I do have a TV
Ashley: But you have to sit on the floor?
Ben: Well if I want to lay down, yes, I do lay on the floor.
Then she says he should get a dog and ask if he has a bed.

Ben doesn't say Lauren's name one time. I don't think the teaser conversation was his idea. IMO, it was probably the podcast manager's or Ashley's idea. Ashley is the one who brought up all the furniture talk and made it seem like poor Ben. IMO he tried talking positively as much as he could during it. Most of the questions Ashley asked he laughed at. Ashley I is so f*cking annoying...she exaggerates EVERYTHING. IMO, I doubt #furnituregate was what made Lauren and her clique unfollow him. IMO, the way they're acting, I think Ben ended it with Lauren. IMO, if she ended it with him, I doubt her friends would have felt the need to unfollow him, and I also think he would have unfollowed her first. JMO.

This was posted today: https://twitter.com/iheartradio/status/867462807171846145

VERY TACKY IMO.

I agree, but that was created by iheart. Not Ben. Ben didn't even like it, but of course Ashley did.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Soooooooo tacky. Not even just the cartoon, but just the fact this convo happened to begin with. Tacky AF.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Sorry I should've included IMO @guardianangel.

Someone else made that comic thing, not iheart. Lauren wasn't liking much of anything yesterday and then the unfollowing and liking of that date comment happened. I'm just imagining the twins and Lauren sitting on the couch obsessing over a photo and the 'Ashley and Ben should date!' comments. The picture was innocent and it's not Ashley or Ben's fault people were commenting they should get together. Ashley's caption was not insensitive IMO. But if Lauren broke up with Ben (and IMO it was a while ago) I don't know why she seems salty. Like just get over it. Why even bother reading the comments under Ashley's picture to begin with. As a fan I guess I was sad to see she unfollowed Ben - I'd like for them to be friends. I also understand the unfollowing though. But she's clearly still keeping up with what he's doing. I don't see anything wrong with the timing of the podcast. It's OBVIOUSLY, imo, matching up with the bachelorette. Which is what they'll be talking about. I don't see how that's sketchy when it's been in the works for a bit. All JMO.

Last edited by hannah.e. on Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Personally, the timing off this odd iHeart partnership with Ashley is also tacky AF. I don't blame Lauren if she feels a little salty about it. Regardless who ended it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 8:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:Personally, the timing off this odd iHeart partnership with Ashley is also tacky AF. I don't blame Lauren if she feels a little salty about it.  Regardless who ended it.

First, I feel like discussion of Ben and the podcast belongs in his thread, IMO. But he had no control of when the podcast goes live. It was obviously arranged to coincide with the premiere of the bachelorette. Unfortunately, TPTB finally gave Lauren and Ben permission to announce the breakup right before the bachelorette season starts. I don't blame Lauren or Ben for that.

I think watching Lauren's movements and hearing she moved the furniture out at the end of April that they were in a holding pattern to announce the breakup.

I am all for blaming them both for the things they did wrong. Ben should have postponed the wedding in private, I totally agree. But this podcast is a job that he is paid for. If he refuses to discuss stuff or tries to postpone the start, he can be in breach of contract.

As for her and the twins and SM behavior, I don't give a care. She is a newly single girl, if she has a couple moments of being mad and likes something, no big deal to me. Just as Ben making a joke of he and his house bonding now that she and the furniture are gone is no big deal, to me he was not being angry, but in his own awkward way trying to be funny. He is a boring dufus, so it falls flat.

She is handling this well. I think Ben is too. IMO, iHeart is just like TPTB, they will use and do what is good for their ratings, not what Ben wants.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 pm

hannah.e. wrote:On the picture Ashley I posted of her and Ben...Lauren liked a comment that said the two of them should date..laugh out loud

I'm sick and bored AF, so I decided to look at the comments. @hannah.e, was the comment you saw she liked the one that just said "DATE". There were tons of comments suggesting it, but she picks the one in caps basically yelling it? IMO, it makes me think even more that he ended it with her.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 pm

IMO, Lauren liked that DATE comment by mistake . I had msged Lauren yesterday regarding many things along with likinh the date comment . She was so confused and didn't even know she had liked that comment . She kept saying what comment I was talking about and if I was confusing her with Lauren I (Ashley I sister ) . I send her the screen shot of the pic , she said she didn't mean too like it . IMO, yes obviously she must have been scrolling through the comments but most probably liked it by accident which has happened to me many times .

She didn't had to reply back to my msg regarding anything .She was very sweet and humble and clarified things on few matters . I would have attached the msg here but that's something I would like to keep private.

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO He is lucky that wicker chair was left on the floor and not hanging half up his azz with the other half hanging out his big, fat mouth. .

spitcoffee

Seriously, Ben may be a people pleaser, but I doubt anyone forced him to turn the situation into a tacky joke that may reflect badly on Lauren. He was just being a thoughtless idiot as usual IMO. He rarely seems to realise how his actions affect other people. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 pm

You know what annoys me more? Knowing IMO the podcast ppl probably really wanted go this route for buzz and he goes along with it. Sums up his whole existence really, IMO.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover