SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 20 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 24, 2017 10:45 pm

What annoys me is how they edited it. They spliced together part of the teaser and him jokingly singing during yesterday's podcast when Ashley brought up Bryan Adams and his singing ability. IMO, he's probably pissed. Especially after he tried to clear things up about the furniture.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 20 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 10:48 pm

If he's that naive after all this time then he needs to stick to his day job IMO.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 10:53 pm

@bleuberry I agree. It's not right. It's awful. It's being run over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 24, 2017 11:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:If he's that naive after all this time  then he needs to stick to his day job IMO.

Why would he ever think they would splice together the two in order to create a ridiculous comic out of if?! It's not a show watched by MILLIONS. It's a stupid podcast. IMO, IHeartRadio is DESPERATE. Also, IMO, it's not embarrassing at all to Lauren. It makes Ben look pathetic.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 24, 2017 11:30 pm

I think Ben is naive to how the media works and the way people will use things against him. He doesn't assume that they'll promote the podcast by solely using his breakup IMO. And again, it wasn't even iheart that made that comic right?

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Oh come on. Ben has been on 3 different reality shows - headlining 2 of them. He also knows that his relationship with Lauren was basically the most interesting thing about him.  He knows the scrutiny they were/are under and how everything gets dissected. This isn't his first rodeo.  He knows what's up. Or at least he should.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed May 24, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 11:54 pm

^^ I will let a mod step in to clarify, but I don't think you are supposed to call out or question other members like that. You were given the benefit of doubt with the email Ben sent you, and the same courtesy should extend to others. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Thu May 25, 2017 12:03 am

snipped

To believe it or not is upto you both .. I have no reason to lie . it's very clear you both are not fond of Lauren which I don't have any problem with .so what you want to believe or not doesn't bother me. I know the truth and I have the messages  so I just thought of sharing my take on it here just like everyone else .this was the second time she responded to me . So ya, good for me .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 am

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 25, 2017 3:03 am

sweeti810 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Anon1234 wrote:LOL the twins unfollowed him as well. I wonder why?

I'm guessing the recent #furnituregate didn't help.

From the podcast:

Ashley: So you guys, I'm looking at Ben's phone right now, and there's a picture of what his family room looks like right now after Lauren moved all her stuff out, and because it's technically her furniture she basically took it all except for one mirror on the wall. and this is just uhiiits (not a typo) just screams heartbroken. How you doing? How's your family room?
Ben: My house and I are feeling very similar.
Ashley: Empty
Ben: Sad, mourning, a little empty so I feel like this is a bonding time for my house and I, but in all seriousness, it's really sad, but I do have my whiskey cart left. So, I uh will pick myself back up from the bootstraps and continue to drink my whiskey.
Ashley: Well if you're going to be left with one thing, that was a good thing to be left with. Is the lawn chair comfortable? Because I see there's a lawn chair left.
Ben: No, it's wicker. So like you know at night you want to sit in your shorts, and like, you know, just with basketball shorts on? Well you don't want to sit in wicker too long because it leaves those imprints in your thighs, so no it's not comfortable, but honestly Ashley, life's not that comfortable for me right now so
Ashley: You have the TV to distract you, right?
Ben: I do have a TV
Ashley: But you have to sit on the floor?
Ben: Well if I want to lay down, yes, I do lay on the floor.
Then she says he should get a dog and ask if he has a bed.

Ben doesn't say Lauren's name one time. I don't think the teaser conversation was his idea. IMO, it was probably the podcast manager's or Ashley's idea. Ashley is the one who brought up all the furniture talk and made it seem like poor Ben. IMO he tried talking positively as much as he could during it. Most of the questions Ashley asked he laughed at. Ashley I is so f*cking annoying...she exaggerates EVERYTHING. IMO, I doubt #furnituregate was what made Lauren and her clique unfollow him. IMO, the way they're acting, I think Ben ended it with Lauren. IMO, if she ended it with him, I doubt her friends would have felt the need to unfollow him, and I also think he would have unfollowed her first. JMO.

Imo this exchange was very tacky. He's playing the 'poor dumped me' agenda, and that once again got fans to hate on Lauren on sm.

About the bit in bold: when is Ben going to be held accountable for his own words and actions? He's doing a podcast with AshleyI, I highly doubt he's pulled from some strings to do stuff, the words coming from his mouth are his and his responsibility. It always can't be someone else's fault. Jmo

As for Lauren unfollowing Ben, it's good for her. Her mother taking down pictures of Ben from her Instagram is very good too, IMO. Why would her mom keep them up? It doesn't mean they hate Ben, he's just not part of that family's life. Jmo

Lauren has been pretty quiet about this break up, and laying low on social media, which, IMO, is great for and of her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu May 25, 2017 10:35 am

@Cocoasneeze I agree; however, the curious part of me would love to hear Lauren's side especially given Ben's tendency to embellish/misrepresent/distort/lie (depending on your POV). Let her tell her side if and when she wants. It annoys me that Ben is always the spokesperson for the relationship. At least in one of the radio interviews he finally said something along the lines of "I don't want to speak for Lauren."

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 25, 2017 11:52 am

Yeah I'm not going to blame the hosts, Ashley, or the producers. Her taking the furniture is something no one would have known or really even asked about IMO. It was so random and wtf to me to make everyone aware that she took the furniture that SHE likely picked out and arranged sponsors for, and that he also likely b*tched about. Cry me a river Ben. JMO.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover