SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 25, 2017 11:21 am

I don't understand why he's talking about the furniture being removed in the first place. Boohoo life goes on Ben. Yes, Lauren took the furniture. I'm sure you're very happy about it since you hated that she changed a lot of your furniture in the first place. Good for Lauren for taking most of it. IMO, Ben is obviously just playing the victim. I do wonder if Lauren unfollowing Ben so soon has to do with the #furnituregate and the podcast. Maybe Ben never mentioned doing this podcast with her. I just think she would've waited a little longer to unfollow him if everything between them was amicable.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 21 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 am

As much as I think he should've kept his big mouth shut in the first place, I'm most bothered by how he was talking about it. It's so flippant and like he's just fine with the whole thing, which maybe he is, but then he shouldn't be all "poor me, I feel so sad and empty and life is so uncomfortable for me right now". He honestly just sounds relieved to me, and happy that there's no one expecting cumbersome things from him anymore, like say a wedding. At least pretend like you lost something meaningful. Rolling Eyes But this is Ben, who didn't treat ILY or a proposal (or two) seriously either. At least with Lauren, I buy that she's really mourning this loss even if it was her who pulled the plug in the end (I don't know if it was). JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Thu May 25, 2017 11:44 am

sublime wrote:@Cocoasneeze I agree; however, the curious part of me would love to hear Lauren's side especially given Ben's tendency to embellish/misrepresent/distort/lie (depending on your POV).  Let her tell her side if and when she wants. It annoys me that Ben is always the spokesperson for the relationship.  At least in one of the radio interviews he finally said something along the lines of "I don't want to speak for Lauren."  

Aren't they both still under contract? If they are, IMO, Lauren probably isn't allowed to discuss the break up during interviews for a certain period of time. In the past, hasn't it always been the lead who does the interviews immediately following the split?

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 25, 2017 11:52 am

sweeti810 wrote:
sublime wrote:@Cocoasneeze I agree; however, the curious part of me would love to hear Lauren's side especially given Ben's tendency to embellish/misrepresent/distort/lie (depending on your POV).  Let her tell her side if and when she wants. It annoys me that Ben is always the spokesperson for the relationship.  At least in one of the radio interviews he finally said something along the lines of "I don't want to speak for Lauren."  

Aren't they both still under contract? If they are, IMO, Lauren probably isn't allowed to discuss the break up during interviews for a certain period of time. In the past, hasn't it always been the lead who does the interviews immediately following the split?

I highly doubt it. Didn't Josh trash And I right after the break up? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu May 25, 2017 1:10 pm

IMO, I don't think Lauren is mourning the loss of the relationship at all. I think Ben took the relationship seriously but it's been over for a while. I was interested in hearing about the furniture. Lauren made a post about the backyard furniture days before the announcement. Ryan Seacrest asked Ben in an interview who would be the first to date someone new. Ben said that's not on his mind, it's weird to think about but when that happens - that's life.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Lauren's complete silence about this matter (definitely the classier approach of the two, imo), and her complete silence everywhere on SM about everything ... along with unfollowing Ben... is all the proof I need to see to be convinced she's hurting and mourning a real loss. It's Ben that I'm kinda side eyeing. He's looking pretty peppy out and about and all over LA, chatting it up in the podcast.

I remain staunch in my opinion that Lauren was very invested in this relationship. If she had her way, they would have been married in February. Her shifty behavior only started once Ben took all that away, a reaction to events. IMO, it was Ben who was never fully invested in this thing. Despite the two proposals, and the "I would marry her tomorrow" empty promises.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu May 25, 2017 2:42 pm

^^ I agree with you. I think Lauren out partying and being with her friends and away from Ben all the time, was just the result of things not working out even though it wasn't announced yet. I think if she had it her way , they'd be married. I'd be annoyed by the whole Ashley I. thing if I were Lauren. Yea he's not doing anything wrong and they are "just friend", it's just annoying. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 25, 2017 2:47 pm

^^ TOTALLY annoying. I'd be major side eyeing too, if I were Lauren. Especially since Ashley I. was totally chummy with Lauren and even went to her "Bachelorette party." Also, coming from the girl that went ape $hit over Caila ... it's just funny.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 pm

A) Ashley I is a moron IMO
B) Ashley I is clueless IMO
C) Ashley I does not know what a real friendship is IMO
D) it's all about her all the time, IMO
So no way could she have any insight. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu May 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Yea and I'm pretty sure if Ben wanted to date Ashley I. , she would in a heart beat, and wouldn't think twice about her "friendship" with Lauren.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 25, 2017 3:05 pm

@sosleepy ITA, again.

Lauren has been really quiet, and imo doing her healing over this relationship. She's a human being, who fell in love in a very public way. She made a lot of effort and work for this relationship, even moving to another state for it. Despite all her efforts, it didn't work out. Imo she most likely is confused, heartbroken, leaning on her friends and family. Imo in a few years she'll be thankful this relationship didn't work out. But it's not that time for her yet. Jmo

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea and I'm pretty sure if Ben wanted to date Ashley I. , she would in a heart beat, and wouldn't think twice about her "friendship" with Lauren.

Ummm yes. Cosigned X1,000. Ben is basically just a hotter version of Jared.

I also noticed when Ashley was stroking Ben's ego in that podcast about how "she would anything with Ben and he could be the president someday" how much Ben was eating that $hit up. He loved it. Said how great having Ashley around was for his ego. Insert all the eyerolls here.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu May 25, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover