SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 am

I'm giving her props too. IMO like I mentioned earlier and not sure what thread it was on, Ben, IMO is lucky he had that wicker chair left to sit on rather than portions of it hanging out of his anus and mouth as it would have been figuratively if it had been me leaving vs Lauren.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 26, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm not convinced that Ben calling off the wedding on HEA was sooo terrible and was the reason for the downfall of their relationship.
For one, they seemed fine during the filming. HEA was extremely scripted IMO, so I don't care how upset Lauren appeared during that one episode. Post-HEA was when it got weird. Ben and Lauren themselves said watching the show back was odd for them. Who says Lauren wasn't the one who called off the wedding after the show was over? Or it very well could have been something not related to HEA that caused their downfall and maybe we just don't know. Ben said the joy was fading, IMO, with or without HEA the joy would've faded anyway. And since we're deciding who's family is better, I'll pick the Higgins. The Bushnell's seem far too involved.
All JMO

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 26, 2017 12:27 pm

I don't want either family. The last family I wanted was the Murrays, we saw how that turned out. I will keep the crazy I know and let each family go on and be happy being them. JMO. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Mon May 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Amanda's latest instagram pic is of her and Lauren from their Columbia trip and the caption is, "I love this girl. And I'm really proud of her and thankful for her. That is all." Seems like a random post, and IMO, Amanda probably posted it to support Lauren because she's having a hard time. I don't feel sorry for her at all. IMO, she should have stayed true to herself on the show. Maybe she wouldn't have won, but she also wouldn't have to endure a public breakup. I liked Bachelor Lauren, post-show Lauren, not so much. Completely different girl IMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:31 pm

I am not a Lauren fan at all. I think Duh and the twins being her bffs says a lot of about her, but I think her friends supporting her is nice. I too don't think she showed her true self on the bachelor, but then again, I don't think it would have mattered if she had. Ben was pretty much gaga over her as soon as she left the limo. He saw the warning signs during taping, his own mother tried to tell him, but he was as Rachel said tonight a smitten kitten and just wanted Lauren.

I also think Ben wasn't as perfect as Lauren thought he would be either. They were two people who didn't actually have a real conversation until after he proposed, and had no foundation of anything more than puppy love and physical attraction to build on.

I think they both are too young and need to get more of the single life out of their systems before they will be ready to settle into actual marriage.

With all that, Lauren has for the most part laid low, so I have no criticism of her. The Baywatch post was cheesy, but no more cheesy than Ben with ice cream and whiskey, so hey, I can get over it.

I will be happy if both Ben and Lauren move forward and find out who they really are, so they can both have a better chance of a successful relationship next time.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Lauren has laid surprisingly low, considering her passive aggressive SM behaviour over the last few months. Her silence won't last long IMO. And I think we'll see her attention seeking self on BIP. I'd have more faith in her if she wasn't friends with the twins and Duh. Together they're just a bunch of self obsessed idiots IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 29, 2017 11:51 pm

I liked Lauren's family a lot in the HTDs and think she's lucky to have them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue May 30, 2017 12:39 am

I do not see Lauren going to BIP at all this summer imo. She's taking this breakup very gracefully compared to some big mouth idiot she was with IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue May 30, 2017 3:46 am

Good. I'm glad Amanda posted that and shows support to her friend. I don't care what friends Lauren has as long as they are there for her and love her for who she is and vice versa. She needs it now. Essentially, don't we all need those kind of friends, who just accept us and support us? We only see what they choose to show in public which can often appear as dumb as it can get, but I've learned not to judge too harshly as long as it doesn't cause harm to anybody. All IMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 30, 2017 7:17 am

I highly doubt Lauren will go on bip. Imo she's done with the franchise, as in she won't do any shows any more. She's living her life in LA, hanging out with friends and family, and laying low. I love how she got loyal friends from the show. They're not perfect, but they back her up 100‰, and are there for her when she needs them. I also doubt she'll say much about the break up, she's done and moving on. For her that chapter in her life is over, and she has no need to talk about it in public, that's what her friends are for. I'm interested in seeing her next moves though, she's such a doer, and will get stuff done. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:17 am

With all the free alcohol, free vacation, and paid to flirt with plenty of guys, I don't see she would hesitate to go on BIP. I think she's pretty open about her love of party and flirt and drunk dance. laugh out loud

BUT well, as manipulative as she is, imo, she probably would not go because she wants everyone to think she is still that sweet sweet innocent girl next door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 30, 2017 8:57 am

Lauren has been really quiet about this break up, yet she gets trashed for stuff she might do in the future, when there's no indication she will do them. She gets trashed for talking about the break up in the future, when we don't know if she will. She gets trashed for going to BIP, when there's been nothing to suggest she'll go, and she gets trashed as manipulative, if she doesn't go. It's a case of bitch eating crackers, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover