SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 am

Never thought I'd say this but .. I'm actually rooting for Lauren now. Despite the selfies and drunkenness partying she is always critiqued for, I think she is a good person with great intentions. It was about damn time she walked away from Ben. I don't think she deserved him. In fact, she deserves so much MORE than a man child who is wishy washy, disingenuous, and phony af. Who's real and who's not is served up on a silver platter post-breakup. Just calling it how I see it though, but that's just me. 

Go Lauren! I'm rooting for you. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 30 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 am

Alanna wrote:I think she's just stupid, it's no wonder the twins and Duh are her best friends.

clapping! handwave I think she has been really quiet since the breakup, but that doesn't change that overall she is rather shallow. Doesn't mean she is bad, just not my personal favorite. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:43 am

hannah.e. wrote:IMO, Lauren is sooooo far from this quiet, innocent crap. I see right through it.

I'm right here with you waiting to see how her stupid self explode soon. She can fake, imo, a whole different character during filming, imo, but one can only fake it so long. Let's just wait and see. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:56 am

peggy0221 wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:IMO, Lauren is sooooo far from this quiet, innocent crap. I see right through it.

I'm right here with you waiting to see how her stupid self explode soon. She can fake, imo, a whole different character during filming, imo, but one can only fake it so long. Let's just wait and see. laugh out loud

I'm with you guys 2pop

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:11 am

As much as I hated Lauren's partying and vapid selfies, I don't think she'll ever implode on SM or whatever. She has a great support system to ground her. Her family and friends are very supportive of her. It's why I think there's only one person self destructing post breakup and it's definitely not Lauren.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:16 am

Lauren may have been filming a workout video with Kayla Itsines.

https://instagram.com/p/BUzxX8KhDD1/

https://instagram.com/p/BUzrNEdBEo7/

https://instagram.com/p/BU0MKNWjm3W/

The new Becca with the workout videos laugh out loud !!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:51 am

Lauren just posted some IG story snaps promoting sugar bear hair vitamins laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud seems like she knows nothing about them. She said her hair is "dry, maybe due to stress" laugh out loud she'll be shilling just as much as her bff Duh soon.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 am

IMO, anyone with hair extensions shouldn't promote a hair growth vitamin. She's as fake as the hair on her head, IMO.

Edited to add that I've had hair extensions for a couple years, so I have no problem with people that have them. I just don't think anyone with extensions should promote something like that bc IMO it's deceiving. If I was in her shoes, I couldn't imagine promoting something like that and deceiving my 1.1 million followers. Money isn't everything.

Last edited by sweeti810 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Good for her. I hope she shills whatever she wants and earns just as much. She can do her own thing without worrying about running it by someone else. She's behind a long list of shillers shilling hair products. One in particular is building a mansion from her earnings. This isn't anything new to any of the former contestants and they all seem to be doing well.

She'll probably get offered more opportunities in the coming weeks months IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:04 pm

I actually figured she'd start shilling more once they broke up. What actually made me think a breakup was coming soon was when she and Amanda were promoting the diff eyewear glasses at Stagecoach as a BFF duo type thing. There ain't nothing wrong with that IMO. The girl needs to make moolah someway somehow now laugh out loud Though, she should actually put more effort in her blog now, no excuses. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

sweeti810 wrote:IMO, anyone with hair extensions shouldn't promote a hair growth vitamin. She's as fake as the hair on her head, IMO.

Tell that to every other female from this franchise. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:06 pm

I understand it's easy money. The shilling is something I can't stand with like anyone from the franchise. It's still funny to me that as soon as she breaks up with Ben she's promoting sugar bear hair and diff eyewear laugh out loud she's shilled before, so has Ben, HEA was a shill - but in the last year the shilling they did was more selective and a bit more original I guess IMO. I liked that. As a follower on SM it's just boring, typical, pathetic IMO. Like social media users are just supposed to easily sold. Maybe users are naive enough to purchase even though these women have extensions. She's saying her hair is dry while running her fingers through her fake hair, like??? laugh out loud I guess she wants the money, but she has a blog she could also try posting on....but that takes work, so she won't.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover