SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 pm

I was on Social Blade looking at someone else and decided to search her account. All I can say is ouch.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/laurenbushnell/monthly

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 87b72b10 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 86669110 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:36 pm

She'll be just fine. I have a lot less followers on IG...hmm. I take that back. I have 0. None. And I am doing super. At least I think I am.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:44 pm

It seems like the crazies and nuts have started to leave her alone so it's probably for the best

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Good! All the crazies from Instagram are welcome to unfollow her. Cleanse her comment section from the nasty trolls. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 1710264613
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:22 am

hae1001 wrote:If the cancelled wedding wasn't part of the script then it never would have been put back on imo. If they were having legitimate issues at that point, then it wasn't necessary to have the show end in "happily ever after" imo. It's weird to me that basically every other scenario from the show was written off as fake and scripted by the majority except for this one scene, which seems to always be conveniently left out that it was resolved (back on).

I agree!
No way, imo, there really is NO way she didn't know and agreed to put that session back on.

And this is how manipulative and passive aggressive she is, imo. She said everything is done because she was that supportive loving fiance, but she was not supported by Ben and all was kind of forced by Ben.

Grow the fxxx up, Lauren Bushnell. You are obviously an adult who can say no if you think thing is not right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:28 am

I totally get an Andi/Josh vibe, but this pair is in reverse sex.

People kept blaming Andi/Ben for being such a bad partner post breakup, only time will tell us who is being the bad guy, imo. And I can sew while Ben has many flaws, Lauren will turn out to be the manipulative one. All in my opinion, and I am willing to wait for 2 years to see some true colors being revealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 am

Seabear wrote:No one will ever convince me that Lauren was expecting Ben to cancel the wedding during the on camera "group therapy" session on HEA. The utter confusion and tearful expression on Lauren's crestfallen face was as real as real can get. IMO no doubt that in that moment she was blindsided and devastated. I am certain watching it play out on TV for all the viewers to see only made a terrible situation worse. IMO that was truly the straw that broke the camels back on their relationship. And the cause of that trauma was ALL Ben's FAULT.

IMO Lauren truly loved Ben and Ben thought he loved Lauren. However with Ben's own inability to accept his own failings or even true feelings IMO Lauren and Ben were doomed to fail from the moment of the engagement. I agree with Lauren that Ben should have told Lauren about the double ILY's before he proposed so Lauren could have made her own informed decision on whether she wanted to say yes or no to accepting the ring. I am certain when Ben told Lauren all that had happened the next day....that the happy engagement took a turn for the worse. Then when Lauren had to relive it very publicly for a second time during the airing of the show, no doubt this was damaging to the already fragile engagement. Once again this is Ben's fault for not being honest and forthcoming to Lauren and only being concerned by his own process and feelings. Also Ben's fault for being incapable of accepting the fault of his double ILY verbal diarrhea and lack of empathy to understanding Lauren's upset.  

I agree it is better to break off an engagement that exit a bad marriage. It is how the engagement and canceling of the wedding was handled that I find fault with. This is all on Ben IMO.

Hopefully both Ben and Lauren learned valuable lessons about themselves and what they want in their future partner. Sometimes the most difficult situations and painful episodes in our lives teach us the most. I am certain both Lauren and Ben will eventually find their true HEA.
All JMO

Ben was in tears too during counseling on HEA, and IMO his were more genuine. IMO, you can't say he faked those without saying Lauren faked hers too. IMO, everything about her was, and is, fake. If she was truly devastated after the HEA wedding situation, then she should have spent some time apart from him instead of doing a 'road trip' and continuing with the BS. IMO, her doing that points to it all being a story line and nothing close to 'reality'. I bet the producers would have loved a few episodes of Ben sad and trying to win her again bc of the drama. We all know that's what they live for.

Another thought...maybe they were both broken during that episode because TPTB made them. I could definitely see them hating this story line, not wanting to go along with it, and breaking down because they were forced to in order to please the producers. All JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am

@sweeti810 I never said Ben faked any of his tears. No doubt he felt emotion about himself and perhaps even Lauren to a lesser amount. However emotional he felt he was devoid of empathy or common decency to cancel the wedding on film in an act of betrayal and humiliation directed at Lauren. Ben should have canceled the wedding in private with a conversation between just the two of them at their home with no cameras. Oops...Ben's home. Ben loves to say "we" when he really is talking about "me" IMO.
Watching that episode of HEA turned me off Ben. I saw true devastatingly raw emotion from Lauren and I lost respect for Ben. Ben post breakup has continued to show me the same guy I saw that episode.
Continuing to film HEA was a contractural obligation for both IMO. I also believe that the wedding cancellation, just like the double ILY's was harder to deal with while watching the airing of the episode because of the public smackdown and endless SM and media comments and questions. Ben made their relationship exhausting for Lauren IMO. They are both better off now that they are free of the burden of their disfunction IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 am

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren looks so beautiful now in days. Not that she wasn't before, but she really glows now. The dead weight is gone.

I was thinking the same thing! She looks like the pre-season cute girl I saw, no annoying lip pouting or brow raising. I hope I will not jinx it Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 44 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:01 am

hae1001 wrote:The people article insinuated that they signed up for the show so ben could pursue politics imo which was exactly what ben originally said the show would showcase when it was first announced. Lauren said in the interview neither really wanted to do another reality show but it was a good opportunity for Ben's political aspirations. They were both duped by the show imo. It was supposed to be some part time filming thing that mutually benefited both of their professional careers. Instead they were forced to spend several weeks all day filming a show that made a farce of them as people and their relationship and didn't allow them to have the time they needed to be a couple imo. I don't blame either over the other for that because in the end they both agreed to it. IMO both of them were fully aware of the storyline that was laid out for them and chose to move forward with it. 

Also people are entitled to have positive opinions of ben.

I have no idea how doing another reality show would help Ben's political aspirations. If I was a voter in that district, it would not make me inclined to vote for him, in fact the exact opposite.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Lauren looks so happy and fresh faced in that recent IG pic with Whitney! Her eyes look alive again. Liking this look on her. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 pm

She looks really happy and radiant. I also love her sense of humour. I wonder if she's back to rooming with Whitney, that #housedivided tag made me think they might be roomies again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover