SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sweeti810 Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 am

sosleepy wrote:Hey - I'm fine with Ben getting engaged on the show. They all do. I'm even fine with him proposing a second time when he was "in the glow" of it all. I'm also ok with him deciding after time, Lauren wasn't the one and maybe he didn't want this after all.

Where he loses me was his willingness and wanting to do HEA, a television show literally billed to be his wedding journey in the first place. Then, even more agregious, freaking AGREEING to and setting a date on said show. That's where he loses me. That's how I become team Lauren. Grow some balls dude. Don't agree to this kind of $hit to begin with if you even have a sliver of a doubt, which he must have. Then, grow a second pair and tell producers to shove it when he filmed that fake therapy and took the wedding away on prime time television.

IMO, when they signed up for HEA, they really did go into it without any doubt. I think they believed it would document their fairytale ending, but life happened and obviously it didn't goes as planned. IMO, Ben calling off the wedding seemed more like it was postponed off, not off off. Ben said he did want to marry her, he just wanted to get to know her better. What is wrong with that? IMO, the reason Lauren was sad/upset about slowing down is because she knew postponing it would mean no big ABC wedding.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 26, 2017 6:32 am

^ I agree except the part about no ABC wedding for Lauren. I think the timeline for their wedding was always going to be February. Notice how the final interviews and press they did for HEA was before their season finale? People asked them about their wedding plans, and their answer was "the final episode will give people the answer as to where we are with that." The final episode ended with their wedding being back on. No wedding plans came after that. This was around Thanksgiving and that time and their interviews seemed off IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 26, 2017 6:47 am

sweeti810 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:If he's that naive after all this time  then he needs to stick to his day job IMO.

Why would he ever think they would splice together the two in order to create a ridiculous comic out of if?! It's not a show watched by MILLIONS. It's a stupid podcast. IMO, IHeartRadio is DESPERATE. Also, IMO, it's not embarrassing at all to Lauren. It makes Ben look pathetic.

Ben is pathetic IMO.  The thoughtless, classless, careless way he has publicly handled the breakup highlights the phony Ben I have seen for the last several months. The iheart cartoon video is a disgrace IMO.  IMO Ben is an emotionally immature, self involved, pandered too little Prince only child Mommas Boy. Ben is all about displaying an image to the public but IRL very clueless and unapolegetic of the hurt that his thoughtless behavior inflicts on people he claims to care about.  
This is me if we get a Ben 2.0. :shootme:  I have a better idea.....Ben should definitely go into politics.....he is perfect for it. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 1f62c  

Thankfully Lauren and her family are moving on from the chapter of Ben being part of their family. Hopefully a mature man who knows what he wants will enter Lauren's life and they will mutually cherish each other. I wish Lauren and the Bushnell's happiness! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 1f60a

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri May 26, 2017 7:42 am

IMO, if Lauren wants to find another mature man, she needs to grow up first. Mature and classy girls don't act how she has these past few months. IMO, she'll end up with someone from The Bachelor fam who is just as self-absorbed as her.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 am

IMO Lauren has not been in a relationship with a mature man...she has been in a relationship with Ben. Also IMO....Ben is incredibly self involved....incredibly off the charts self involved in his own aw shucks pious politician manner.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 26, 2017 9:28 am

JMO, both Ben and Lauren are immature, both have acted inappropriately.  He has his love of being on tv and his inability to not try to stay the "good guy". Lauren is vapid and when in stress Lauren turns to booze and partying.  Not good looks for either of them.  But I do think both are good people underneath.

My hope for both is to find happiness.  IMO, these were too people who fell in puppy love with lust added in and there just wasn't a friendship underneath it all to make it last.  It is as important to like your spouse as it is to love your spouse.  Too many people forget about the liking part.  I truly wish them both the best and I don't see any victims here.  I know Lauren was hurt by the called off wedding, but she is so much better off then to be married to the wrong man and be miserable for life or get divorced. This is all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 26, 2017 9:48 am

Ben will be an incredible husband and father to the right woman, Lauren wasn't the right woman IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 26, 2017 9:53 am

Vindication is seeing perfect Ben get some sort of backlash, albeit just a little. The best thing Lauren can do right now is to not address him/the relationship and just move on quietly IMO. I haven't seen any drunk girl party snaps yet. Small victories! laugh out loud

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 26, 2017 9:56 am

bleuberry wrote:Vindication is seeing perfect Ben get some sort of backlash, albeit just a little. The best thing Lauren can do now is to not address him/the relationship and just move on quietly IMO. I haven't seen any drunk girl party snaps yet. Small victories! laugh out loud

Very true. She went to the Baywatch premiere and that was it. Perhaps she is actually more happy now that it is over, she no longer has to live the lie. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am

hannah.e. wrote:Ben will be an incredible husband and father to the right woman, Lauren wasn't the right woman IMO.

I think it goes both ways.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Lauren may not have handled Ben's repeated false promises and broken commintments in the best fashion BUT at least she was honest about the state of her feelings and the brokenness of the relationship. Ben was just the opposite IMO. He was still spouting the fake lovey dovey crap up until the breakup announcement.

I think both Lauren and Ben are decent people BUT I would choose the Bushnell's over the Higgins 10 out of 10 times.

I am amazed Lauren and Ben lasted as long as they did. Starting with Mrs Higgins comments about Lauren after the MTP's to Ben's endless double ILY's....I was amazed they survived the airing of the show and Ben's inability to own his own hurtfulness.  Once Ben publicly humiliated Lauren again when he reneged on the wedding and Lauren had to deal with another round of backlash during the airing of HEA....IMO Lauren was broken beyond repair.  That is when she acted out....maybe not the best choice....but certainly understandable considering living such a lie of broken dreams with Ben.

I think both Lauren and Ben are better of without each other. Good riddance to that relationship that was built on false promises. Lauren can and will do much better in her future spouse IMO.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:45 pm

@Seabear Totally agree with everything you say here.  Can't wait to see Lauren happy with a man that loves and supports her for exactly who she is.

Also, love the Bushnells! The kids' close relationships with their parents and each other is really something special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover