SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:52 pm

I'll admit Lauren seems a bit happier. Could be a facade though. In pictures and snapchats from her friends wedding..I feel like she looked kinda sad.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:57 pm

I would be sad, too. For about 18 months of her life, she went through emotional turmoil and regardless of growth etc, she is single. You reflect on those things at a wedding. Plain and simple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:59 pm

I wouldn't call the last 18 months emotional turmoil. That seems extreme IMO. They definitely had some very happy times.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:02 am

IMO being happy and joyous is emotional turmoil, too. An emotional high is a huge thing. So going from highs to lows are biggies. JMO
One of the biggest highs I ever had was emotional joy and that lasted for days. It was huge. Just as one of the biggest lows did likewise. Both can be powerful.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:08 am

hannah.e. wrote:I wouldn't call the last 18 months emotional turmoil. That seems extreme IMO. They definitely had some very happy times.

How do you know this? People can appear to be happy especially people in the spotlight that may have to pretend they are happy. Clearly these two weren't happy for months before they announced the breakup. I was happy for 5 years before I had the guts to leave my ex. Everyone was shocked because they had no idea.

We knew for months where this relationship was heading. IMo it was turmoil as soon as he said ILY JoJo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:30 am

You said the last 18 months were turmoil..meaning the entirety of their relationship. I didn't say I thought they were happy the last few months, I don't believe either of them were. The happier times I'm referring to were at the beginning when they went public. Their AOL interview was long, and filled with cuteness. You just can't fake that. Lauren seemed far removed from the Jojo situation then. She'd even said it in that interview...their relationship had progressed so much further since the engagement that that wasn't really a big deal anymore. That's how they came across to me IMO. So, no, I still stand by that their relationship wasn't 'turmoil' the whole time.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:I would be sad, too. For about 18 months of her life, she went through emotional turmoil and regardless of growth etc, she is single. You reflect on those things at a wedding. Plain and simple.

ITA.^^^  Add to Lauren's perceived sadness at her BFF's wedding....the fact that Ben chose that weekend to go bar hopping with his Ex.  Ben posed for photos that night with women which were on SM. Then a person Lauren thought was her friend makes a joke out of it. I imagine that felt rather hurtful to Lauren. That is Ben being Ben IMO....hopefully his continued thoughtless behavior is helping Lauren move on and find happiness.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 am

Re: AOL Build and other interviews that they did - Irrelevant, imo. Ben and Lauren were always really good at interviews... up until the bitter end, when we knew they were faking. They both could put on their game faces with the best of them. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:57 am

@Seabear that ex has a private sm account so 1. I'm not sure why you are posting about it and 2. It's not like she was rubbing it in anyone's face since it was private and he was with a group of friends, not just her specifically. Also both lauren and Ben have said post breakup, that they were glad for the relationship and to know what they had was real and both have said that it essentially fizzled. Lauren said in the end that emotional connection just wasn't there anymore, and Ben said that in the end the relationship had lost the joy. IMO they both seem happier now that they are not confined to an unhappy relationship.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:08 am

@hae1001 I am just mentioning in general what happened and what Ben talked about on his own podcast. The friend or I guess former friend to Lauren has a public IG and she made jokes about the bar hopping incident the next day. Obviously the situation was not private because it was all over Ben's SM and he was out in public and being photographed.
IMO Lauren has been relatively quiet on speaking about the breakup and Ben talks about incessantly and now seems to see himself as a relationship expert IMO. I just find Ben to be very lacking in manners or gentlemanly behavior. He seems most interested in promoting himself regardless of decorum. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:10 am

hannah.e. wrote:You said the last 18 months were turmoil..meaning the entirety of their relationship. I didn't say I thought they were happy the last few months, I don't believe either of them were. The happier times I'm referring to were at the beginning when they went public. Their AOL interview was long, and filled with cuteness. You just can't fake that. Lauren seemed far removed from the Jojo situation then. She'd even said it in that interview...their relationship had progressed so much further since the engagement that that wasn't really a big deal anymore. That's how they came across to me IMO. So, no, I still stand by that their relationship wasn't 'turmoil' the whole time.

I'm sorry. We are on different paths apparently. So let me try to clarify.
For the path 18 months IMO, both of them, as any couple would be in a new relationship, were on an emotional roller coaster. A rollar coaster has ups, downs and middle ground that leads to the up and downs of different variants. That's what a roller coaster ride is. Levels, ups and downs.
I said emotional turmoil. Then I explained what I meant, but I apologize as what I explained did not come across in enough clarity.
I think she was on a lot of emotional highs and lows and the experience of the wedding brought those to mind.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Lauren IG story-ing Mercy by Brett Young is interesting to me. Lauren continues to confuse me.
I believe Lauren wanted to end things in January, if not earlier. Her travelling, her activities she chose to do, and her SM behavior all indicates this IMO. I think Ben didn't want to end things..until maybe April/May is when he realized and accepted they should go separate ways. She's been sharing sad songs on IG. Late, after the wedding she was sharing songs too. "Can I be him?" by James Arthur. IMO, it's like she's trying to show that she's heartbroken...but girl, you're the one who wanted to end it first? Things are officially over after months of her showing she didn't want him..and now she's sad? JMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover