SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 60 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:07 pm

I think it can take a long time to get over someone, if you were really in love. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it even takes until you meet someone new. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 60 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Of course she is and can be sad, even if she realised that the relationship wasn't working way before Ben. Also, not everything in her life is about Ben and this relationship. She can also be sad in general, not just about the relationship ending. Sadness is one of the most common human feelings, and it's sometimes good to just let yourself be sad when feeling like it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:31 pm

hannah.e. wrote:Lauren IG story-ing Mercy by Brett Young is interesting to me. Lauren continues to confuse me.
I believe Lauren wanted to end things in January, if not earlier. Her travelling, her activities she chose to do, and her SM behavior all indicates this IMO. I think Ben didn't want to end things..until maybe April/May is when he realized and accepted they should go separate ways. She's been sharing sad songs on IG. Late, after the wedding she was sharing songs too. "Can I be him?" by James Arthur. IMO, it's like she's trying to show that she's heartbroken...but girl, you're the one who wanted to end it first? Things are officially over after months of her showing she didn't want him..and now she's sad? JMO.

It doesn't matter if you ended a relationship or if the other person did, it is still an emotional experience and you can be sad...even if you are glad it's over and for the best. I know for myself, it has actually been harder being the one ending things. It takes a lot of strength to end things when you just know things aren't working...no matter how nice the other person is. It's can be very draining. Of course, we are all different and some people bounce right back into another relationship, but some of us need to grieve the end of something that at one time was very special.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Despite whatever niceness she's shared in interviews about him, it doesn't come across genuine IMO, I've got the impression from Lauren that she almost kind of hates Ben, and has felt that way for a long time.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:55 pm

hannah.e. wrote:Lauren IG story-ing Mercy by Brett Young is interesting to me. Lauren continues to confuse me.
I believe Lauren wanted to end things in January, if not earlier. Her travelling, her activities she chose to do, and her SM behavior all indicates this IMO. I think Ben didn't want to end things..until maybe April/May is when he realized and accepted they should go separate ways. She's been sharing sad songs on IG. Late, after the wedding she was sharing songs too. "Can I be him?" by James Arthur. IMO, it's like she's trying to show that she's heartbroken...but girl, you're the one who wanted to end it first? Things are officially over after months of her showing she didn't want him..and now she's sad? JMO.

I'm confused as to what makes you think that since you didn't explain how you arrived at that speculation. For me, Ben hardly mentioned her in SM, Valentines day tribute was a joke IMO and that was well before April/May. We have been speculating since the beginning of the year, and it wasn't all one sided on Lauren's part.

hannah.e. wrote:Despite whatever niceness she's shared in interviews about him, it doesn't come across genuine IMO, I've got the impression from Lauren that she almost kind of hates Ben, and has felt that way for a long time.

Again, what makes you think she hates him? What has she said or done that would deserve that harsh of a comment? The Lauren I've seen is one that put up with an immature young man who needed constant reassurance. Provide links or articles which indicate she hates him. I've never read anything of that nature. Since tabloids pick up information from our site, I do not want to be responsible for Lauren hates Ben headlines.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:02 pm

laugh out loud it's simply my opinion. She comes across as fake. She seemed very over the relationship for months before the break up. But then she posts a bunch of sad country music on IG. Is she just trying to get sympathy from the public or what? I don't know, I'm just speculating.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Or she just simply likes that sad country music at this time. Imo most likely its as simple as that.

Imo saying, that she seems to hate Ben has to have something backing it up, something to base it on, and I don't get what it could be based on at all. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Since when did liking and sharing sad music became a cry for public sympathy?? Can't one like sad music irrespective of their mood??
James Arthur ,Brett eldredge are all artists she likes and has been sharing their musics from time to time . The song she shared today of Brett eldredge is new one which was released today and it's a good song. Haley shared the same song on her insta story too.
IMO she just likes the new release and is sharing it .She has shared new songs of many artist she likes when it gets released .I don't see any hidden agenda behind it. JMO

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:40 pm

She simply is fake, imo, nothing about her seems genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:40 pm

I understand that some may not like her, however speculation based on one feelings of strong dislike doesn't make sense and only add's to the rumour mill. To speculate that she hates Ben, when she has not said anything or did anything to indicate that or there aren't any examples of why that statement is warranted, isn't really justified IMHO.

I just looked at her IG. IMO she's gorgeous in her modelling pics. She seems very happy and doing her own thing. I'm not sure why those that don't like her follow her.  I'll never understand taking the time to write nasty posts. She's split from Ben. All the Ben lovers can concentrate on him now, why are they still bothering her. What satisfaction do they get by saying such stupid rude posts. Good for her for doing her own thing and for ignoring the SM trolls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I understand that some may not like her, however speculation based on one feelings of strong dislike  doesn't make sense and only add's to the rumour mill.  To speculate that she hates Ben, when she has not said anything or did anything to indicate that or there aren't any examples of why that statement is warranted, isn't really justified IMHO.  

I just looked at her IG. IMO she's gorgeous in her modelling pics. She seems very happy and doing her own thing. I'm not sure why those that don't like her follow her.  I'll never understand taking the time to write nasty posts. She's split from Ben. All the Ben lovers can concentrate on him now, why are they still bothering her. What satisfaction do they get by saying such stupid rude posts. Good for her for doing her own thing and for ignoring the SM trolls.

laugh out loud When I came across this website I was so surprised at how detailed it was when it came to the bachelor. It is a forum created for discussion, good and bad. Took me a year of reading here before writing my first post..***edited*** I wanted to provide my different perspective that she is not some incredible and sweet woman she wants to be perceived as. I posted about a comment Lauren liked on IG the other day on Ben's page from several weeks ago..which to me, her doing that was just weird and out of nowhere... (it's a few pages back now) and right after I posted about it on here, she unliked the comment laugh out loud I'm sorry but she's not fooling me.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:34 am

^
There are multiple threads here about Ben and Lauren, and now Lauren alone, each contains tens if not hundreds of posts criticizing Lauren, negative posts, and it's every posters right to feel that way, and post it. But when some posters post differing opinion, even express liking Lauren, it suddenly becomes Lauren's *** kissing. As if those opinions are wrong. I'm one of those people who actually like Lauren, and I don't appreciate that suggestion. Are all posters, who post positive posts about other bach people kissing their *** too?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover