SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 am

ITA about Ben being image conscious and maybe being too much so to do the lead gig again. But then I thought Ben was too image conscious to say ILY to two girls or cancel a wedding on TV/HEA show as well as some other stuff but he did that anyway so I don't put it past him to jump at being the Bachelor again if the opportunity came his way especially if he already is getting his ego stroked with media that have already been bringing up him being the lead again. Part of me thinks Ben thinks his reputation can survive anything (golden boy/perfect Ben thing) and part of me thinks he may not be wrong on that either... :/

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:09 am

@AllAboutLove Oh please dont say that please!!!  I would rather a season of someone new over ben. :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 am

I really can't stand Mr. Perfect. Perfect he is not in my eyes. Go away Ben.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 am

sosleepy wrote: *** snipped ***

He may be more subtle than most, but this man is so entrenched in Bachelorland and the fame. It makes me laugh. If offered, I think he'd have a hard time turning it down.

I agree; however, I think the more likely possibility is a "Ben: After Happily Ever After?" show on Freeform. I suggest this somewhat in jest, but I do see it as a possibility. Think of the potential storyline - How does Ben adjust after heartbreak; newly single Ben with just a wicker chair and his mattress from college; Ben repainting Lauren's pink closet/dressing room; Ben starting his coffee business/blog; Ben tries a dating app;blah, blah, blah. I could see him thinking that type of show would boost his image.

I don't mean to kick a guy when he's down, but I too think he likes the limelight. Nothing wrong with that, but just own up to it. IMO he is a good guy with a good heart who is just a little immature, lost, and still looking for his "clarity."

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu May 25, 2017 9:57 am

He was boring his first go around. I'm sure a retread would make him insufferable. He already had a chance. Get some fresh blood in there. If he did get another try, then I am putting him in the same category as many do Nick since they would have each made 4 appearances on Bach-related shows: famewhore.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu May 25, 2017 1:14 pm

laugh out loud IMO Ben would not do a HEA of himself! I think he's mostly done with TV but hey, there's still different avenues that come up for someone in his position. Plenty of people would be taking everything they were offered if they were him.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Imo Ben is nowhere near done with TV. Imo within a year he'll be on some TV show, which in some form will be about him.

Nothing wrong with grabbing opportunities that come his way, but I'm gonna call him out on his Imo fake humbleness, he Graves attention, and loves the perfect Ben image. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 25, 2017 11:19 pm

So Ben went golfing with CH. Getting a therapy session from him? It's no secret that Ben idolizes CH and I think CH is very fond of Ben as well. Maybe Ben should have chosen CH instead of Lauren! Anyways, I bet CH called him in to give him some moral support.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 26, 2017 12:37 am

aviej wrote:So Ben went golfing with CH. Getting a therapy session from him? It's no secret that Ben idolizes CH and I think CH is very fond of Ben as well. Maybe Ben should have chosen CH instead of Lauren! Anyways, I bet CH called him in to give him some moral support.

Also, I bet he's getting marvellous offers to go to BIP, or Ben 2.0. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 26, 2017 1:15 am

I find is both amusing and annoying that Ben is now lounging around in LA. What happened to his job and life in his beloved Denver?? I wonder if Ben has any ability to recognize of what a phony baloney he is?
CH is laughable as an advice giver....IMO. As friends I get it...both Ben and CH share a love of ridiculous verbal falsehoods and BS.... IMO. And both think they are Mom's apple pie.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 8:42 am

There is a fable about a scorpion and a toad or frog. CH is a scorpion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 am

Seabear wrote:I find is both amusing and annoying that Ben is now lounging around in LA. What happened to his job and life in his beloved Denver?? I wonder if Ben has any ability to recognize of what a phony baloney he is?
CH is laughable as an advice giver....IMO. As friends I get it...both Ben and CH share a love of ridiculous verbal falsehoods and BS.... IMO. And both think they are Mom's apple pie.
JMO

Omg right? I said this somewhere else, but Lauren spends the better part of the last several few months in LA and Ben is no where to be seen. Just humble Ben, out of the limelight far away from the toxic LA scene in beloved Denver. All the sudden he breaks up with Lauren, and he's all over LA like white on rice. Being a fameho, like the rest of them.

Also, for a girl that "only wants the fame and exposure," Lauren sure is being quiet and keeping to herself right now. Same can't be said for the better half. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee