SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Yeah Shaelin and Sean following each other is kind of strange and funny. Maybe they bonded over the fact that their ex's were getting engaged on national TV? I completely disagree that everyone else was a placeholder for Shaelin. At one point Ben and Lauren thought they were each others soulmate. Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean Ben was always holding out for his ex girlfriend from college.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Imo it does. The door was never completely closed there, and imo it's extremely disrespectful of her to follow Lauren's ex, but not Lauren. Why does she need to bond with anyone around Lauren at all, why would she even follow him in the first place? I'm thinking they still are a bit hung up on each other, tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:04 pm

The minute Shaelin went to Star Magazine when Ben was cast on Kaitlyn's season, claiming Ben only went on the show to get her back, then when she did a media tour after Ben was announced as The Bachelor, stating no way he would get married from this show ... she lost me. Then following Lauren's ex (probably to DM), but not Lauren herself? Continuing to follow and like everything Ben posted, exception posts with Lauren? Commenting publicly the second they break up? Shady AF. All of it.

Most everyone has exes from the franchise, but Shaelin's continued involvement with Ben and selling "her story" to multiple outlets like that may just take the cake.

Her new boyfriend is super ugly btw. And she never talks or mentions him on IG. I'm not really taking him/them seriously. Especially if she is now commenting on Ben's crap again.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:08 pm

She probably realizes she made a mistake letting Ben go during her "I wanna be young, wild and free" moment and there's some unfinished business there imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:16 pm

I agree that maybe Shaelin still wants Ben, I just don't think Ben is hung up on her. And I don't think she's even living with her current bf. So what he follows his ex girlfriend on IG? It's not like they're hanging out. Ben still follows his ex fiancee as well laugh out loud

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:She probably realizes she made a mistake letting Ben go during her "I wanna be young, wild and free" moment and there's some unfinished business there imo.

Maybe so. I think ABC casting him like they did - and the "Perfect Ben" edit may have made her take a second look. Something tells me she wouldn't be interested if Ben didn't go on to date publicly on national television, like he did.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 pm

I do think to a lot of women, dating someone who has been on TV is enticing and makes Ben seem more of a "catch". Even so, Ben may be seen as good looking and all that but after a while I think many a women would be bored with him and/or fed up with how much of a self-absorbed man-child he is (imo) and eventually move on without him. Can't say I blame them.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:46 pm

He's good looking and "nice" but thatsss it. His sense of humor seems so dry. I like a man that can at least make me laugh. I would be pulling teeth if I were to live with him in that tiny house and have to hear "Honey! I'm home" every single day.
jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:45 pm

IA. One of the things I find with Ben is that he takes himself way too seriously. It would be a "no" from me based on that alone.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:23 pm

So another Bachelor relationship bites the dust.  Compared to how many Bachelorette relationships that are still alive and kicking?  (Plus 3 marriages, right?  Trista, Ashley and Desiree?)

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Add Jason too

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Bachelorette has a better track record at the moment.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 8367-910 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 I_got_13 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee