SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:56 am

^ She's still too young IMO. She just turned 24 last month.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:59 am

Whocares wrote:This really upsets me. Ben can do what he wants but the person I feel sorry for in all of this is Lauren, he literally wasted her time... I could go on a rant about this but I will spare you all. It makes me so mad and sad for her and I'm sure she will be upset when she finds out that's if she hasn't found out already.

Everything he has said post breakup has been dishonest - podcast with Ashley, furniture.. ok. I'm done.

Not ready to crucify the guy until...if...they ever get back together. JMO and I've always been neutral on Ben.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:00 am

Looks like Ben is in Austin for Naz and Riley's sons birthday party:

https://instagram.com/p/BVumg9Wg9Vg/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

Kinda funny that Naz calls shaelin "auntie" and Ben "uncle" laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 am

I wouldn't jump to conclusions with this just yet. Especially considering this girl supposedly has a boyfriend. Naz and Riley are two of Ben's closest friends. Shaelin appears to be close friends with Naz and Riley too. I think they all went to Indiana University together. If anyone is moving I think it's Naz and Riley moving to Denver - one of Ben's other Denver friends jokingly wrote #nazandrileytodenver2k17 or something on IG a while back.

IMO, nothing is happening here. If something does happen, Ben's single. Lauren doesn't seem to care IMO. He wasn't hanging with her last year while with Lauren. Shaelin was young, fresh out of college and didn't want to be tied down it seems. Years later if she realized she missed him and they rekindled something, then good for them. That'd be cute.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:17 am

Convenient excuse... little V's 3 year old bday party. Rolling Eyes

I'm of two minds... one, deep down I actually like Ben and don't want him to fall in The Bachelor curse, where they are all long term single minus like Sean Lowe, and I guess now Flapjack is in a serious relationship. So if they are meant to be, that's nice. It just sucks monkey balls for Lauren no matter how you spin it.

My money is on Ben working for H&H full time... in Austin and Riley/Naz & Ben/Shae can double date from here until infinity and raise their kids together. And blah. It's inevitable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:24 am

all this is too fishy to me (and let's be honest the sub predictions are usually right)... yes, Ben is single but he just broke up publicly with his fiancé who was supposedly he woman of his dreams and all that great stuff he said. it is weird that he is bar hoping with ex-girlfriend who still has pictures of him on her insta plus if he was still with Lauren he would be in Carlifornia attending Scarlett's wedding tomorrow (so his trip to Austin was a post breakup decision).

IMO Lauren really cares, despite what people think about her but from her post breakup interviews and even the pod with girl with no job, there's a sincerity about her and it seems she's just trying to move forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 am

@sosleepy definitely a convenient excuse he would have been in Carlifornia this weekend for Lauren's friends wedding.

I agree however it happens, it suck big time for lauren. I was bored the other day and went through the old snaps on the fan account ok one can convince me that Lauren didn't fall head over heels in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:29 am

These two have been mentally and emotionally DONE for a while IMO. Some lady said Lauren's ex's friend told her that Lauren was texting Sean (the ex) back in February. The lady followed Sean, but once people started attacking her, she made her account private.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:29 am

I don't see how this sucks for Lauren? People say Ben didn't want to commit to Lauren, that's fine and I disagree, but I'm of the opinion that Lauren didn't and still doesn't want to commit. She's living with the twins for 6 months for goodness sakes! Highly unlikely, IMO, that Ben wanted to drag Lauren along just so he could get back with his girlfriend from college. It seems they're just friends, if that.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 am

No matter how you spin it, it's just chitty  for Lauren Imo. Shaelin Imo comes across shady and sneaky, she never followed Lauren on ig per this forum, but followed Lauren's ex. And now her and Ben are again hanging out. Imo it comes across heartless and insensitive. She had many chances to contact him before he went on the bachelor, IMO.

@hannah.e. I'm pretty certain Lauren wouldn't want to commit to the twins. But she left her flat, packed her bags, and moved across the country to live with Ben. That sounds like she was absolutely ready to get married to him. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These two have been mentally and emotionally DONE for a while IMO. Some lady said Lauren's ex's friend told her that Lauren was texting Sean (the ex) back in February. The lady followed Sean, but once people started attacking her, she made her account private.

Wow, I haven't heard that. That's major juicy. Late February and late March around Ben's birthday her and Ben seemed kind of okay IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee