SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Ben and Lauren may have only broken up publicly just over a month ago but I think it's pretty clear they've been over for months. I think both had already mourned the end of the relationship by the time it was public. JMO.

I have no idea if Ben will get back together with his ex. If I had to guess, I'd say the ex wants him back simply because he's "Ben the Bachelor".

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 87b72b10 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 86669110 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:35 pm

hannah.e. wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These two have been mentally and emotionally DONE for a while IMO. Some lady said Lauren's ex's friend told her that Lauren was texting Sean (the ex) back in February. The lady followed Sean, but once people started attacking her, she made her account private.

Wow, I haven't heard that. That's major juicy. Late February and late March around Ben's birthday her and Ben seemed kind of okay IMO.
I personally don't think they've been okay for all of 2017. And who knows if it's true or not. Anyone can say anything on the Internet. Unless there's some sort of proof, it's all hearsay IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:39 pm

And my apologies, it was either January or February.. I don't remember for certain.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These two have been mentally and emotionally DONE for a while IMO. Some lady said Lauren's ex's friend told her that Lauren was texting Sean (the ex) back in February. The lady followed Sean, but once people started attacking her, she made her account private.

Like you said, some lady on the internet can be simply anyone, and if they don't bring the receipts, I'm thinking it's just an OTT fan. Lauren certainly has had those after her for a long time. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Like you said, some lady on the internet can be simply anyone, and if they don't bring the receipts, I'm thinking it's just an OTT fan. Lauren certainly has had those after her for a long time. Jmo

But she said the person followed Sean (her ex)

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

There might be some weight here if she followed Sean. Sean has his SM locked down like Fort Knox and won't let just anyone follow him.

Lauren also liked an IG pic a few months ago ... something about when your ex walks in a bar and you are like "what???" I didn't say anything here at the time, and I'm forgetting details. But whatever. Lauren isn't running back to Sean 2 seconds after the breakup to hang, nor did he do a $hitload of interviews stating he'd take her back.

I agree it's been over for these two since September when Ben cancelled the wedding.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 pm

So Ben is hanging out with his ex? JMO, but if she is into him now it's probe just because he's famous, since she dumped him?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Mollie had some pics of Lauren's ex around the time the Bachelor was filming. She deleted them shortly after tho.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Ben has been pining for Shaelin since she was basically his storyline. Shaelin has been pining for Ben since Ben became the Bachelor. Lauren got dragged along with Ben until he cancelled the wedding to wait out time until he could go for the girl her really wants. Breakup finally happens. Now Ben can go back to the woman he always wanted and Shaelin can find Ben less needy because he is Bachelor Ben. This sordid Fairy Tale has been inevitable from the start IMO. Wedding bells can happen soon because Ben does not need time to create memories with his friends before being able to marry. IMO Suspect
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 pm

SMH at Ben  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:28 pm

When an account is private what that means is it is private.
NOTHING on that account is to be shared in a post on a thread. Not who they are or are not following, dating, traveling to or from etc.
NOTHING.
We can not stress this enough.
Please be mindful of this.
Thank you.
Discussion of Lauren and her issues are to be in her thread, BTW. Thank you, again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:40 pm

The comments under Ben's IG are getting pretty ridiculous. It all started with someone (a troll) saying that him and Shaelin were making out at the bar. When there's nothing online that indicates that happened. No pictures/videos of that happening. None of the fan pictures I've seen have said he was making out with someone. Why are people so gullible laugh out loud it was a child's birthday party!!

EDIT: the ONLY thing that makes me go hmm is the comments Naz and Shaelin made under Naz's picture in response to the trolls. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVumg9Wg9Vg/?hl=en

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee