SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 pm

I would think the older ones would be from the USA franchise. In the International franchises I don't think they are that old, yet. SCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 pm

This could be votile
https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/97951084/Jordan-Mauger-making-a-reality-television-comeback-with-a-US-Bachelor-spinoff

Also Jasmine Lorimer (BetteCA) is now in the early stages of a relationship however if looking for love isn't required I could still see her as a Canadian entry. Also from Canada, my guess is both Kevin W (her former fiancé) and Mike (think he was her F3) are both interested.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:25 pm

According to this, Peter has not been asked to do the Winter games. no idea
Us: And the Bachelor Winter Games?

PK: I’m just waiting to see. If offered, I’d probably do it. It sounds like a lot of fun. Even though I’m from Wisconsin, I don’t play any winter sports. I never did. I’m really bad on the ice, like really bad. I’m 6’4’’ and really skinny so it’s like me and ice and stilts type of thing. Not easy.

More can be found here: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-kraus-reveals-why-he-turned-down-the-bachelor-w509381

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:42 pm

But didn't Fleiss say he was doing it? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:40 pm

That interview with him talking about the winter games and bachelorette experience was done in September even though it was just posted. He doing the winter games, Robert mills an executive of the show confirmed it on his podcast a week ago.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:44 pm

^The interview was filmed last week in NYC not in September.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 87b72b10 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 86669110 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Does anyone know:
When the Games begins filming?
Length of time filming will occur?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:25 am

I think things are still pretty loose so far and that there are not a whole lot of details out yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 pm

IIRC it will air in February when the Winter Olympics will be on which is Feb 9th to the 25th.

I'm thinking they'll start filming after Arie's season is done, mid November, until before Christmas? or maybe after Christmas until the end of January. Wild guesses on my part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:14 am

How do you know it was filmed in NYC? There's no proof. also he wearing the same exact suit he wore for his other interviews back in September after arie was announced.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:13 pm

I think Kevin W from BetteCA is a possibility. He has been more public as of late.
Kevin: 33 yr old former Navy, currently a firefighter in Toronto. Was engaged to BetteCA Jasmine Lorimer but engagement ended amicably 5 mths after show aired.
Latest interview:
https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/b2b-kw-bachc1
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Image16

https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm not a Kevin fan although he's athletic so could do well. I like Mike more so hope he'll be there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl