SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:39 pm

sdmom wrote:I think it's good for Peter not to be on the show. I don't know what kind of edit he will get and he's over sensitive about how people think of him, imo. For his own benefit, I hope he will stay as far away from this franchise as possible. Tptb is not your friend and I don't think MF is his biggest fan. I remember reading the producers felt Peter was differicult to work with because he would not budge. He looks happy and his business seems to be doing good now so stay where you are, Peter.

I agree Good Post :yes:

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 pm

From Josiah Graham's IG stories today, he announced he's trying for love in Vermont, he just arrived at Albany Airport, and his driver said he's to take him to Vermont. Joshiah also said it's very cold. It'll just be fun to see how a Florida guy does in the Winter Games....his commentary should make for some comedy relief.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 pm

ishkabaha wrote:From Josiah Graham's IG stories today, he announced he's trying for love in Vermont, he just arrived at Albany Airport, and his driver said he's to take him to Vermont.  Joshiah also said it's very cold.  It'll just be fun to see how a Florida guy does in the Winter Games....his commentary should make for some comedy relief.
I think Josiah is hilarious! So I'll definitely tune in just to watch him.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:51 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:53 pm

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this in or not--if it isn't please move it, thanks! Glad that Josiah is doing this! Hope he finds someone! Has anyone else been able to sleuth out other contestants yet from SM, etc.? I really don't know who to look for. Does anyone know when this is going to air? Since we already know when The Bachelor will premiere it would be nice to know -- especially since other networks are announcing when their winter shows will be on (my Tivo is going to get a workout this winter). Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 am

Just saw in the Potential Contestants Sleuthers Thread that possibly Ashley I. might be traveling there. I truly hope that if she is part of the cast--we won't see a production-driven triangle between her, Dean and Kristina. Ashley can play that part well, but I would love the see the show without all of that extra drama. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:31 am

The whole Peter thing IMO MF never wanted him to be the bachelor and he probably didn't want him to be in WG and probably just used his name, I mean if you read things he has said and the things he tweets he seems like he doesn't like the guy, Also it wouldn't susprised me that MF himself was the one that pushed the Idea of Arie being the bachelor.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 am

Yeah, imo, it was like MF was using him as the barking dog record all over again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 pm

I wonder if the country flags on the banner represent the countries we'll see cast from?  Is Bachelor in all of these countries?

Credit: @Joel Zoufaly
zouf_twoThey’re filming part of the bachelor in my home town. If they find love here before I do I’m going to be pissed. #thebachelor #manchester #vermont #loveme #maplesyrup
Source

ETA:  I found this article from 2015 listing 18 other countries having Bachelor/Bachelorette versions.
Here's what 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' look like in 18 countries

And here's another image of the banner, a little bit closer look at the flags.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:24 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I wonder if the country flags on the banner represent the countries we'll see cast from?  Is Bachelor in all of these countries?

Credit: @Joel Zoufaly
zouf_twoThey’re filming part of the bachelor in my home town. If they find love here before I do I’m going to be pissed. #thebachelor #manchester #vermont #loveme #maplesyrup
Source

ETA:  I found this article from 2015 listing 18 other countries having Bachelor/Bachelorette versions.
Here's what 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' look like in 18 countries

GREAT FIND @ishkabaha!  I'm a massive Flag Nerd.  moose - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

Left to right we have:

Japan
Australia
Finland
Germany
Great Britain
USA
Sweden
Switzerland
New Zealand
Canada
China

NZ and AU both had ex-Olympians on their shows.  

This is going to be so cool!  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:05 pm

@ishkabaha Great find! I like the article as well, some of whom have been sleuthed right here on our forum!! yes

@Bobette TY, nice job on the flag line up! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm

@Bobette  You're fast with those flags!  I was still stuck on two of them.

I found another Instagram post of filming today, but it's a multi-photo posting and I haven't figured out how to copy them yet.  If anyone wants to look, Instagram:  international_bulldogs

I can't wait for some photos showing cast!!

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl