SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:04 pm

I do believe Kevin is ready to settle down and would have with Jasmine but she is enjoying her life as a wanderer. Maybe Ashely is the kind of gal he needs, someone all in and ready to commit and please her man. What remains to b e seen is if Ashely would leave her current lifestyle to possibly move to Vancouver for her own Captain Canada.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:I don't know anything about Kevin from his season but from his IG he's a CUTIE!

A bit about him:
- ex-military who served in Afghanistan and is now a firefighter living in Toronto.
- was engaged to former lead Jasmine. They announced their breakup 5 months after ATFR and have only said positive things about each other. In a recent interview Jasmine said he was the first guy she had been with that was very committed however they just weren’t well match personality-wise. 
- fans seemed more interested in both the F2 & F3 that season (only BetteCA) and according to Jasmine, Kevin had a nasty troll following which included death threats. Following ATFR they cancelled their media rounds and went silent on SM for a week or so. 
-IMO the edit that season showed Kevin to bit somewhat pouty and he struggled to express himself but was very focused on Jasmine. 

It will be interesting seeing him in a more relaxed setting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm

IMO Kevin's edit showed portrayed him as a jealous hothead with mother issues which probably contributed to the massive backlash, especially considering the Lead's edit/backstory centred around her having dated similar types to him prior and wanting to avoid repeating past mistakes.  

The F2 on the other hand was IMO portrayed as an absolute sweetheart (I was definitely Team Mikhel!) - exactly what Jasmine seemed to want/need.  The awkward ATFR also did not help fans get behind the couple, IMO.  If you watch it @Cjr0204 I'd be interested to hear your take.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Appreciate the info and insight! I have a few things in my cue but definitely adding Jasmine's season to the list!

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 pm

I was definitely Team Mikhel. I would have loved for him to be on the Winter Games. Kevin didn’t get a great edit imo and his mom seemed overly attached. I’m not sure I can see him with Ashley I but maybe he hasn’t watched any of her shows.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:02 am

notarose wrote:
Cjr0204 wrote:I don't know anything about Kevin from his season but from his IG he's a CUTIE!

A bit about him:
- ex-military who served in Afghanistan and is now a firefighter living in Toronto.
- was engaged to former lead Jasmine. They announced their breakup 5 months after ATFR and have only said positive things about each other. In a recent interview Jasmine said he was the first guy she had been with that was very committed however they just weren’t well match personality-wise. 
- fans seemed more interested in both the F2 & F3 that season (only BetteCA) and according to Jasmine, Kevin had a nasty troll following which included death threats. Following ATFR they cancelled their media rounds and went silent on SM for a week or so. 
-IMO the edit that season showed Kevin to bit somewhat pouty and he struggled to express himself but was very focused on Jasmine. 

It will be interesting seeing him in a more relaxed setting.

yes

He comes from a very close knit family. There was no baggage at all during sleuthing, no ex's, no jaw dropping rumours. Clean cut all around Canadian good guy IMHO. The edit unfortunately didn't do him any favour's, IMHO that's not who he is, from what I know. His mother's behaviour didn't do him any favour's either. He truly fell in love, and had a hard time after the break up from what I was told.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:12 am

I'm not sure if Kevin and Ashley are more than just friends. It seems she was in Toronto this past week and maybe last week so could have been with him but having followed Kevin and his SM he's been consistently liking sexy pics of other women, commenting on some of their posts, liking comments from women saying for him to date them, etc. Just doesn't seem like someone who is in a relationship to me going by sleuthing past contestants no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Well it looks like they'll both be in the boston area today. Ashley posted an IG story a couple of hours ago about the patriots game later today
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Ashley10

& check out the location on the IG story Kevin just posted
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Kevin10

I'm assuming they'll be meeting up & going with Jared because Ashley was just in St Lucia with him, her sister, and Janner, and he's a huge pats fan

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Kev/Ashley is just a showmance.  

For such a short filming period I doubt we'll see any long-lasting couples, unless they knew/were interested in each other beforehand, and I can't see KW being keen on Ashley with after way she has been portrayed.

I also can't see Ashley just giving up her IMO unhealthy obsession with Jared and moving on to a genuine, happy relationship with KW.  In fact have a strong suspicion she was doing the whole thing to make him jealous.  

Maybe they're all just extending their 15 or 30 or 45 minutes fame by hanging out together and letting the speculation ensue.  Or maybe they really are in love - but IMO that seems like the least likely scenario.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 pm

I don't see them together either although I somehow doubt that Kevin watched TB or BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:41 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see them together either although I somehow doubt that Kevin watched TB or BIP.

Maybe not before, but if you met someone and you were genuinely interested in them, you'd probably at least Google a bit after you got back from filming and... well, yeah.  

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 pm

She has to be the ugliest crier ever! IMO I'm sure that has to be put on and hopefully her real cry is much different. :fingersarecrossed Hugesmile

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl