SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 11:08 am

The thing is the hosts asked if she met the guys and Alexis said "I met them, I went to the mansion" so isn't it possible that before the wrestling group date the girls went to the mansion to pick up the guys going on thr date and she would have met him there maybe..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:09 am

They said they were at the mansion on night 1. So yes she have met the final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 am

@Carine, good thought. That makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am

Alexis said "I met the guys, so...". The so after the guys makes it sound like she said "guy", but she actually said "guys" if you listen with the volume turned up.

Interesting that Alexis said that she didn't like Jonathan who asked "when is it my turn?" when the awkward elephant in the room would be Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment. Either Alexis is keeping her mouth shut about Bryan because she knows Rachel brings him far, or she knows Rachel picks him and therefore doesn't want to say anything bad about him.

I also thought it was notable that when Olivia started talking about Peter, Alexis just laughed, kept her mouth shut, and didn't chime in. Again, I'm assuming she knows who Rachel's final 2 guys were, so she could be keeping her mouth shut about Bryan and Peter, who both go far. Or, it could mean that Peter is F1 and she doesn't want to give it away. Interestingly, Alexis had no problem commenting on Eric later on in the clip and expressing that she liked him on AFTR because of the dancing. That, to me, confirms he isn't in the final 2 because she was willing to talk about him, whereas, she kept her mouth shut about both Peter and Bryan. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am

So Alexis knows but she did not tell anything! Good! thumbsup

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed May 17, 2017 11:14 am

Ahh okay, that's good thinking. In that case, then I think the F1 may still be between Peter or Bryan because the hosts Emma and Claire said Alexis was having a reaction to the Ellen clip. But that again could have been because of any of the guys in the video.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:Alexis said "I met the guys, so...". The so after the guys makes it sound like she said "guy", but she actually said "guys" if you listen with the volume turned up.

Interesting that Alexis said that she didn't like Jonathan who asked "when is it my turn?" when the awkward elephant in the room would be Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment. Either Alexis is keeping her mouth shut about Bryan because she knows Rachel brings him far, or she knows Rachel picks him and therefore doesn't want to say anything bad about him.

I also thought it was notable that when Olivia started talking about Peter, Alexis just laughed, kept her mouth shut, and didn't chime in. Again, I'm assuming she knows who Rachel's final 2 guys were, so she could be keeping her mouth shut about Bryan and Peter, who both go far. Or, it could mean that Peter is F1 and she doesn't want to give it away. Interestingly, Alexis had no problem commenting on Eric later on in the clip and expressing that she liked him on AFTR because of the dancing. That, to me, confirms he isn't in the final 2 because she was willing to talk about him, whereas, she kept her mouth shut about both Peter and Bryan. All JMO.

I like your thinking Smiley

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed May 17, 2017 11:19 am

Alexis actually said she didn't like the awkward "sloppy seconds" comment but the other girls started talking about Jonathan and she just rolled with it. if you listen closely, I'm pretty sure it was her that said it, if not one of the other girls mentioned the awkward "sloppy seconds" comment..

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed May 17, 2017 11:22 am

As Robert Mills and Julia Cunningham didn't do their Bachelor live this week on Siriusxm she tweeted that this friday they will be doing a live, we may get some info on the season more than just them talking about the bios.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:22 am

@gisellexlopez You are right about what Alexis said. Interesting. Give me a vibe but I'll keep it close to the vest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:25 am

@gisellexlopez I thought Alexis said the "sloppy seconds" comment too because my ears (and spirits) perked up, but I went back and watched, and it was Olivia who alluded to the "sloppy seconds" comment.

What also struck me is that Alexis did a 180 from her and Jasmine's interview with Extra, where she said Rachel needed a guy who could push back and put her in her place. In this interview, she said that she really doesn't know who Rachel's type is. Again, it could be her being careful with what she says because she knows who Rachel ultimately picks. Or, it could perhaps be because Rachel's final guy isn't who she thought Rachel would pick--such as the quieter Peter. I think it's more likely the former than the latter, but a girl can hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 am

@realitytvfan11 Where is the Jasmine extra interview?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1