SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 6:57 am

I think it's a mix of everything. She is SO happy and SO cute right now! I can't.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 am

She really does look happy! Well she actually said it in the video laugh out loud So we're sure she found love Smiley so cute!

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 am

Here's the AOL Build interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVMJiGut1I

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 10:36 am

@bluejay25 Thanks for bringing it over! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 10:37 am

@bluejay25 Thank you! Smiley

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 am

Thanks! I'm bummed they've held back on pr so long because usually this week there would be all the bio breakdown podcasts that I love and are hilarious. By the time anyone can do them, the show will already be on. Weird choice by ABC on publicity this season IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Olivia saying that Rachel was eyeing someone on the Ellen show clip and said : she was eying “The one that I want”... ugghhh gurl peulease! Rolling Eyes

And apparently some of the guys are already sliding on some of the girls DM...

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 10:56 am

TLTF wrote:Olivia saying that Rachel was eyeing someone on the Ellen show clip and said : she was eying “The one that I want”... ugghhh gurl peulease!  Rolling Eyes

Smh. Olivia needs to chill. Behaving like its an auction. Rolling Eyes
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 10:58 am

ElonM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Olivia saying that Rachel was eyeing someone on the Ellen show clip and said : she was eying “The one that I want”... ugghhh gurl peulease!  Rolling Eyes

Smh. Olivia needs to chill. Behaving like its an auction. Rolling Eyes

I know right...ughhh

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:00 am

OK Alexis did say "I met the guy, so" like someone posted last night. I guess I'm totally confused now, because isn't Eric the only guy who she would have met?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 11:02 am

Why Eric ? @relaxing

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed May 17, 2017 11:06 am

I'm confused to whom Alexis is referring. It sounds like she could possibly be talking about F1, but the Ellen discussion going on at the same time makes it unclear. If she is referring to F1, that would seem like Eric unless she could have met all three at some other point?
I doubt Rachel and the F1 spoke to her after the engagement if there was one, so she may be talking about meeting him earlier (if she is referring to final F1 at all). This is all speculation.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1