SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by moviechicka Wed May 17, 2017 4:51 pm

@see2love Peter job is also a "business owner" instead of model or PT. Interesting spin.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Will the photos go up on the abc bachelorette sights, some of us don't have facebook?

@moviechicka he is a business owner, parttime model nothing wrong with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 4:55 pm

They are actually up on ABC now.  Eventually, they will all be brought over and put in their individual threads.  But that takes time to copy and past each one, so please be patient.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 4:55 pm

The bios are up on
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 17, 2017 4:58 pm

The guy who had a crush on Rachel in grade school is FRED!!!

Source - The live feed on Facebook
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:59 pm

There is quiet a few we did not know. Diggy and Milton comes to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi I'm new to this forum and i just watched the Facebook live of the cast members, is it me or are the producers really trying to spoil this season. Are they going to spoil bachelor in paradise next week?

but on the other note these guys look amazing and I'm so happy for rachel. I have have been snooping for a long time now and I hope she picks peter and bryan is the next bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 5:01 pm

@cookielover12 that's interesting someone on Twitter claimed that Fred was just there to be on TV and was seeing someone just before coming on the show. No idea if its true or not.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Bryan
contestant biography

Height: 6'2''

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself more as "the party starter", "the wingman" or "the laid back one"? Depends on how many drinks I've had, laugh out loud! In all honesty, I probably start kind of laid back and work my way up to "party" status at this point in my life.

What are your three best attributes? Affectionate/passionate, personable/charming/funny, kind/good heart

If you could be someone else just for one day, who would it be and why? Bill Gates, just because he's so selfless and charitable. I would want to feel the gratification of donating billions of dollars to help so many people around the world. It would be the best feeling.

What's your favorite flower? Orchid

What is your favorite television show and why? Sports Center. I love sports and love talking sports with my friends, so I get most information from that show and sports talk radio. And believe it or not, The Bachelor/Bachelorette series. I'm fascinated by the interaction socially between a man and a woman in dating/relationship/marriage, etc.

Do you speak any languages other than English? If so, which one(s)? How did you learn them? Spanish. I've spoken Spanish since I was a child. Taught to me by my mom who speaks to me primarily in Spanish.

What's the most embarrassing style you've rocked? JNCO Jeans!! Sooooo baggy laugh out loud. Skate or die, man!! I looked ridiculous!

Describe your idea of the ultimate date. Just a day and night of good food, laughs/fun, alcohol, romance and ending the night with both of us satisfied ;).

What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom? Handcuffs, blindfolds, hot wax or balcony sex, where we def were seen if anyone was paying attention.

Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why? Yes, 2 -3 kids, preferably two boys, one girl. A boy needs a little brother and they both can protect their sister.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:04 pm

@Petalfan welcomeyall to the board. May you enjoy your stay here. You can go to Peter thread and read it is spoil that he won.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Jonathan Treece occupation is Tickle Monster... question

Source - FB live
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Petalfan wrote:Hi I'm new to this forum and i just watched the Facebook live of the cast members, is it me or are the producers really trying to spoil this season. Are they going to spoil bachelor in paradise next week?

but on the other note these guys look amazing and I'm so happy for rachel. I have have been snooping for a long time now and I hope she picks peter and bryan is the next bachelor.

You never know what's up their sleeves!
Welcome to the forum! Petalfan welcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1