SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 1:10 pm

reason wrote:I remember the story book when they start filming that was seen in the production office of Emmett and Ellie
Emmett = laid back, Ellie spitefire = Rachel, then first 1 on 1 Peter, next day Ellen that is back to back date, hmmm, Millsy said Rachel was in love and exhausted right after her hometown date with Peter but was on Deann hometown, hmm, then Peter gets first MTP date with lots of present!!!!yep he did good. yes yes

Oh yes. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 8 1710264613
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 1:11 pm

jjjami wrote:
Sprite wrote:
coolangel wrote:Did anyone else notice this is the first season in a while where RS hasn't posted the F4 breakdown when he spoiled who the lead was engaged to? Makes me go hmm. question

What do you mean the final 4 breakdown? He gave out the final 4 and their order of elimination. What else is there?

Oh I think the person meant who left at F3 and who the F2 was.

I suspect Eric then Bryan but it's not confirmed. Or did RS post that? I may have missed it in his column.

I just double checked. RS wrote Dean, Eric, Bryan and Peter the winner. He confirmed that Dean was eliminated at F4 and Peter the winner. I guess technically he didn't spell out the order but he said all that would be in the episode by episode break down coming soon.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Today the bios are to come out right. Maybe RS find out he might get beat to the punch like he did with Ben and Lauren with the people mag.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 pm

IF this info is true, I'm not surprised. I saw something between Peter and Rachel based on the fan pics and videos I saw IMO. I hope it works out for them and it's what they both want. However, I'm going to wait and watch how Rachel interacts with each of her F3. Excited to see more of the F3's personality on the show and how their relationships develop with Rachel.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Sprite wrote:I just double checked. RS wrote Dean, Eric, Bryan and Peter the winner. He confirmed that Dean was eliminated at F4 and Peter the winner. I guess technically he didn't spell out the order but he said all that would be in the episode by episode break down coming soon.

From RS's website,
We know her final 4 were Dean Unglert, Peter Kraus, Eric Bigger, and Bryan Abasolo. Dean was eliminated at final 4, and the final 3 guys met her family here in Dallas a couple weeks ago. They then jetted off to Spain for the final rose ceremony, which happened last Thursday, May 11th. I’ll have what happened in between all that stuff in your episode-by-episode spoilers coming soon, but I can tell you with full confidence that: Rachel is engaged to Peter Kraus.

I went back till Juan Pablo's season and he has given the order for F4 eliminations when he first spoils the engaged couple. Either it's all in the 'Episode-by-Episode Spoilers' or its 'F4 breakdown and who is xyz engaged to'. It could mean something/it could mean nothing. It's just something I noticed coz it is different from his norm.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 pm

According to an "insider" Rachel plans to quit being a lawyer and becoming a sports broadcaster.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-job-13254
But didn't she say she is returning back to work and already changed her bio back to lawyer..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 1:29 pm

@coolangel Well have at it, we all have out opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Carine wrote:According to an "insider" Rachel plans to quit being a lawyer and becoming a sports broadcaster.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-job-13254
But didn't she say she is returning back to work and already changed her bio back to lawyer..?

Sorry for the back to back post. She is going back to work and I guess in about a year we will hear of the wedding. IMHO I dont believe life and style one bit. Lying crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed May 17, 2017 1:30 pm

I see her going into something sports related after this is all said and done. Whether it still be in the legal field or broadcasting idk though. Im excited for her and the opportunities that come her way!
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 1:32 pm

reason wrote:@coolangel Well have at it, we all have out opinions.

@reason, laugh out loud laugh out loud It's not my opinion. I am pointing out a pattern which RS has had for 3 years atleast with his spoilers. I don't care one way or another if he is right/wrong. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Being a lawyer is very common for sports agents. I could definitely see her going that route. Not sure I see broadcasting.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 8 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 8 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 1:33 pm

@Carine The link doesn't take me to the page. Life and style isn't the most reliable source but it wouldn't surprise me. She's always seemed to want to do something in the sports field, that seems to be her passion, so we'll see which route she takes to get there. I think 100% she'll do something in that field, but I don't think it'll be broadcasting. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1