SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Models/Personal Trainers/Business Owners all said one after the other and I see what you did there Rachel laugh out loud :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 pm

@AllAboutLove She did not seem awfully excited **IMO** just stating facts not hiding, because as she said she did not expect it but roll with it.  She seems to like kissing so ??? ***IMO***

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 2:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Models/Personal Trainers/Business Owners all said one after the other and I see what you did there Rachel laugh out loud :gotcha:

laugh out loud Same!!! Thought exact same...also she totally looked down and kinda rushed through "personal trainers" LOL. Every other profession she made eye contact with the camera.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Hmm I feel like she was almost justifying why there was a kiss on the first night

and no I don't think there is anything for her to justify its just that to me her words came across like the kiss wasn't important

Last edited by Bee on Sat May 20, 2017 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 2:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

laugh out loud Same!!! Thought exact same...also she totally  looked down and kinda rushed through "personal trainers" LOL. Every other profession she made eye contact with the camera.

Haha count me in! Saw that too giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 pm

@ReneeM@ @sosleepy @TLTF lool ok so I also noticed that part..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 2:37 pm

TLTF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... is it just me or does she seem awfully excited and happy about the first kiss in the first episode? Doesn't Bryan get the first kiss?  question

Did Rachel Lindsay Kiss Anyone On Night 1... par Hollywoodlife

Yes I saw that too! But it's nothing in comparison to the other videos. Plus if the storyline is "who is she going to choose" she has to do her part and make it look like it was a little bit important. jmo.
ITA that she has to sell the season. That's the job after all. I was just surprised since to me she looked really happy and excited about it/the kiss.

Coming off of filming just ending I guess that played into it as well for me that she seemed happy talking about that kiss given if Bryan is not F1 (and I definitely don't want him to be F1, I want the spoiler to be correct).

But again, IA it could be just her doing her job as lead selling the story. Hope so!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:39 pm

@AllAboutLove Well I am sure the first kiss with Peter was something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Bee wrote:Hmm I feel like she was almost justifying why there was a kiss on the first night

and no I don't think there is anything for her to justify its just that to me her words came across like the kiss wasn't important

I actually got that impression as well like "yeah there was a kiss with someone but moving on" kind of vibe.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 pm

@Carine yeah with all her gushing I feel like if that first kiss was her final one she would have answered that differently and not said anything about how she had been told she needed to open up and let go of control.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I dont think Peter mind that he was not the first kiss either he seems too happy right now, and he knows about the kiss from when he was on Ellen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't think he even has the right to mind. He knew what he was signing up for and I hope that she explored and did what she had to do in order to make her decision

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1