SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... is it just me or does she seem awfully excited and happy about the first kiss in the first episode? Doesn't Bryan get the first kiss?  question

I am just catching up. And I do know the spoilers...But yes she does.. and even told Ellen who was her first kiss !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by lleyki Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm

To be honest, I just think she seems excited for the season and giddy in general about it. She just seems really smiley about the whole thing. So I wouldn't read that much into her reaction regarding the kiss because I don't think it was giddiness about the kiss per se but again just a general giddiness about the experience/season/etc. I just hope the producers and their awful and manipulative editing don't make her lose some of that giddiness and excitement mid-way through the season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm

The last 2 'ettes were at the BBMA's and it looks like Rachel will be there too

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat May 20, 2017 3:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:The last 2 'ettes were at the BBMA's and it looks like Rachel will be there too

Yes, she's presenting. I'm looking forward to seeing what she will wear.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 3:40 pm

@lleyki that was my impression too. She just seems to be on cloud 9 in all of the videos so far, no matter what she is asked.

Bee wrote:I don't think he even has the right to mind. He knew what he was signing up for and I hope that she explored and did what she had to do in order to make her decision  

Agreed. And honestly, there have been plenty of examples of leads enjoying kisses, hugs, etc. with contestants who were not their F1, even in cases where the lead was gaga over their final pick. In this situation with the way the show is setup, that just seems par for the course.

Hotmomma wrote:

I am just catching up. And I do know the spoilers...But yes she does.. and even told Ellen who was her first kiss !

Well, technically the Miami Mack is the one who told Ellen (and America), and Rachel more or less was on the spot and had to confirm it when Ellen asked later.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Carine wrote:
Bee wrote:Hmm I feel like she was almost justifying why there was a kiss on the first night

and no I don't think there is anything for her to justify its just that to me her words came across like the kiss wasn't important

I actually got that impression as well like "yeah there was a kiss with someone but moving on" kind of vibe.

I am sorry but I respectfully disagree. Rachel was grinning away at the end of that video when she was talking about a kiss and smiling ear to ear. If she was just nonchalant and "yeah there was a kiss... moving on" IMO the way that Rachel is her BL and her face would not be smiling if she was just in a "whatever/moving on" vibe. IMO a "moving on" kind of vibe is a "whatever" or "don't want to talk about it" kind of thing and I would think Rachel would either look annoyed or bored and definitely not happy/excited IMO if that was the case.

Given the spoiler, I can justify it being that Rachel is just excited about her season in general and thus her excitement is not about that kiss but just the season itself. However, at no point in that video did Rachel act like she was just "moving on" vibe IMO. In fact, it's because of the spoiler and Peter spoiled to be F1 that makes me justify that Rachel is just excited about the season otherwise if I was unspoiled and watched that I would be thinking otherwise.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 pm

@AllAboutLove maybe I worded it wrong lool she was definitely giddy in this video, in all the videos actually, I meant more of "moving on" as in yeah not going to deny a kiss does happen you will have to wait and see, hope I am making sense not the "moving on" whatever vibe.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 4:00 pm

@Carine laugh out loud yeah I still don't see the moving on part since it was literally at the end of the video and it was cut right at the end so hard for me to see her moving on vibe. If it was in the middle of the video that she was talking about the kiss like that then I could see it more that way but in this case she's grinning away at the end of that clip so to me she is excited and happy. Again, I justify this per the spoiler being happy about the season otherwise it befuddles me laugh out loud .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 4:09 pm

MissSid wrote:

Well, technically the Miami Mack is the one who told Ellen (and America), and Rachel more or less was on the spot and had to confirm it when Ellen asked later.

Miami Mack? LOL. I gotta steal that! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 20, 2017 4:23 pm

@AllAboutLove I think @Bee explained it way better lool its her choice of words, the way she talked about it. 
I am actually really interested in her People blog and what she will say as that should be fun analyzing lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 pm

@AllAboutLove Miami Mack got the first kiss, Peter knows about it and he got the last kiss and every other kiss from here on out, to me that is what matters.  Ellen video is there for all to see.  In every relationship there is always gonna be  first and a last.  She has to sell the show so as long as she kept her word and the old ladies thought, which I think she did, Miami Mack only got smooches but not the full course meal.  I am good with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Yes she's excited and yes she likely enjoyed the kiss IMO. No use in rewriting history now. I don't really mind.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1